Your Search | uhaul. brentwood motors

1, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

2, Report #1194195

Dec 09 2014
Bill Karan exotic motors Engine damage Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Panama City beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Bill Karan exotic motors Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

3, Report #1193851

Dec 08 2014
Sears Sears Outlet Nashville, TN SEARS DOES NOT HONOR THEIR OWN WARANTY! BUYER BEWARE! My name is Shannon Gould. This is the first time I have written to a corporate office regarding buyer's remorse but I felt it was important enough to take the time to do so. I can't imagine Sears Corporate leaders would condone this kind of customer service. Your stores are managed in a deceptive and frustrating manner. You have lost my family as a loyal personal and business customer of 17 years. The following outlines our ridiculous experience with Sears: BUYER BEWARE! SAVE YOURSELF the headache and DON'T BUY from Sears! Purchased two mattress sets a Sears Outlet. Tried to use warranty as TWO mattresses are defective. Got the run around from sears for 3 MONTHS! Today I was told mattress has NO WARRANTY because everything at Sears Outlet is clearance and has no warranty. We even purchased TWO BOX SPRINGS to go with the mattresses as that was the ONLY WAY MATTRESSES would be covered under WARRANTY! Called Sears corporate and was told by KIRSTEN #252500 this is not true unless Outlet can prove you bought on clearance and your receipt does not indicate this, and we have full manufacturers warranty. Our mattresses were not bought on clearance. KIRSTEN said we had to go through Store Manager Jerry and Outlet Store MANAGER JERRY #851 explained that ALL SEARS OUTLET PURCHASES have a 60 day RETURN POLICY and that NO WARRANTY IS HONORED (!!) and Sorry for your inconvenience. NOTHING on receipt says we void our manufacturers warranty. Sealy has a specific department that deals with Sears Sealy defects- they send you back to the outlet where purchased! Have PURCHASED COUNTLESS APPLIANCES through them for RENTAL PROPERTIES over the years- NEVER AGAIN. Have been lied to and mislead by Sears mattress returns and we will not be doing business with Sears again after this experience. We should have read other peoples complaints and never purchased with them! CANCELING SEARS CREDIT CARD and NEVER PURCHASING with them again! Nashville Nationwide Author: brentwood, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Sears Nationwide

4, Report #1193829

Dec 08 2014
Brookdale Senior Living Sterling House Profits come first at Brookdale - BEFORE residents and employees Brentwood Tennessee Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Brookdale Senior Living Brentwood , Tennessee

5, Report #1193475

Dec 05 2014
touchstone financial, touchstone motors orem utah  Author: American Fork Utah 84003, Other Unusual Rip-Off: touchstone financial touchstone motors orem utah orem, Utah

6, Report #1193472

Dec 05 2014
Zallis Motors Its a car lot and I know it was as is but after I got home two day later the car wouldn't start. So Mr.zalli paid for it but the car will not even start after it parked for a while. He had said he would give me my car back and its been parked for over a month now. He said he changed the oil and its been leaking and it smells burned you know it was never changed. He has a Mexican guy that does that and he don't care he just fill the car full well over fills them. I know because the day I went and bought the car my son was asking him for a job as a lot guy. I traded in a 2005 Pacifica for a BMW 2001X5 which he gave me 3500. Fort Collins Colorado Author: Scottsbluff, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Zallis Motors Fort Collins, Colorado

7, Report #1193431

Dec 05 2014
The Alarm Guys - Lied about contract, Misrepresentation, Dishonest - Brentwood California
Author: Oakland, California Cameras & Video: The Alarm Guys Brentwood, California

8, Report #1193381

Dec 05 2014
National Motors Scam Artists Nottingham MD Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: National Motors Internet

9, Report #1192051

Nov 29 2014
Thunderbird Motors SERIOUS WARNING San Antonio Texas Author: Victoria, Texas Auto Dealers: Thunderbird Motors San Antonio , Texas

10, Report #1191835

Nov 28 2014
Eldorado Motors LLC Price Gouging. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Motor Vehicle: Eldorado Motors LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

11, Report #1191799

Nov 28 2014
Jersey Motors South Jersey Motors Scam artist Carneys Point New Jersey
Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Jersey Motors South Carneys Point,, Michigan

12, Report #1191401

Nov 25 2014
Absolute Green Coffee and Garcinia Don't be fooled!!!! Internet Author: Brentwood, California Weightloss Programs: Absolute Green Coffee and Garcinia Internet

13, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

14, Report #1190912

Nov 23 2014
lucky motors of Tampa lucky motors of Tampa Bay off Nebraska Street Tampa Florida lucky motors of Tampa sold me two lemons both cars with blown head gasket no warranty they just fix the cars to drive on for about a month and then they break tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: lucky motors of Tampa tampa, Florida

15, Report #1190826

Nov 22 2014
D&J Machine and Engines Big dang motors Paid in advance for a ford motor almost 4000,00 dollars and I can't get an answer by phone,email and my delivery date has come and gone Phoenix Arizona Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Parts: D&J Machine and Engines Phoenix, Arizona

16, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

17, Report #1190710

Nov 22 2014
united motors in conyers ga Salem rd bad conyers and no titles conyers Georgia Author: conyers, Georgia Auctions: united motors in conyers ga conyers, Georgia

18, Report #1190500

Nov 21 2014
National Motors aka Brian Doroudian aka Guy Christopher aka Regie Haug Scam! Business is selling damaged cars to unsuspecting buyers! Nottingham Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Dealers: National Motors Nottingham, Maryland

Nov 17 2014
Neuwirth Motors Neuwirth Jeep Horrible Management in Service and Sales Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Neuwirth Motors Wilmington, North Carolina

Nov 17 2014
UHAUL JEFF vermonts regional manager uhauls website said they had a trailor avaiable at a location but it was not there east montpilier vermont Author: vermont, Vermont Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL Internet

Nov 09 2014
little falls motors and rentals al nouis enterprizes sold me a shabby home little falls Minnesota Author: little falls, Minnesota Landlords: little falls motors and rentals little falls, Minnesota

Nov 09 2014
Mike Erdman Motors, Inc. mikeerdmannissan.com BAD - RIPOFF SERVICE - They charged me $572.28 for $50 fix. - DO NOT GO THERE.!!! MERRITT ISLAND Florida Author: MERRITT ISLAND, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Mike Erdman Motors, Inc. MERRITT ISLAND, Florida

Nov 08 2014
Eastern motors Fraudulent inspection done Rosedale Maryland Author: Towson, Maryland Auto Inspection: Eastern motors Rosedale, Maryland

Nov 08 2014
Tire Discounters, Brentwood Dishonest Practices Brentwood Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Tire Discounters, Brentwood Brentwood, Ohio

Nov 07 2014
Cobra Power Randy Garciga REBUILD 1075'S WITH NON OEM PARTS USED PARTS AND DESTROYED MY MOTORS North Miami Florida Author: Alta Loma, California Consumer Services: Cobra Power North Miami, Florida