Your Search | uhaul
Approximately 195 Reports Found

May 29 2013
uhaul ubox is rip off and uhaul is dysfunctional Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Moving Companies: uhaul Internet

May 07 2013
uhaul truck rental and storage I RENTED A MOVING TRUCK 4-11-13 PAYED 100.00 DEPOSIT AND LEFT MY REG FOR MY NEW TRUCK BOOKED IT TILL SUNDAY AFTERHRS I WAS TO DROP KEYS MONDAY I CALLED TO LET THEM NO I NEED ONE MORE DAY AND THE MAN TOLD ME I HAD TO GO PAY 17900 MORE DOLLARS ARE TAKE THE TRUCK BACK SO I CALLED MY DAD TO MAKE IT 4 ME WHEN HE CALLED BACK THE LADY TOLD HIM THE PAY MENT SHE COULD TAKE WAS 3900 SHE DONT NO WHY THEY OVER BILLED ME. redlands California Author: rancho cucamonga, California Auto & Truck Rental: uhaul truck rental redlands, California

May 06 2013
UHAUL of Flatbush - Moving Help They robbed me blind, purposely damaged the truck, kept the keys to the truck, only gave me one helper, left me half moved, held the truck and my goods for ransom, and informed me they would keep the truck as collateral, ran out the gas, what didn't they do? Brooklyn New York
Author: JAMAICA, New York Questionable Activities: UHAUL of Flatbush - Moving Help Brooklyn, New York

Apr 29 2013
uhaul Kozlov Mall Barrie, On made me park truck on a snow bank so the gas gage showed lower. i reported to main office took them over a month to return my money oweing! JERKS!!!! And very rude people running the uhaul at kozlov Barrie, Ontario Author: Barrie, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: uhaul Kozlov Mall Barrie, On Barrie, Ontario

Apr 16 2013
Uhaul Overcharges, Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Uhaul Internet

Mar 14 2013
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 01 2013
ubox u-box, u-haul, uhaul unexcusable price increases for ubox shipping, Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: ubox Internet

Jan 01 2013
Uhaul Truck Rentals Uhaul Rips Off Customers With Erroneous Fuel Gauges and Invoices Internet Author: Smyrna, Delaware Uhaul Truck Rentals Internet

Dec 20 2012
Uhaul Moving and Storage Mt.Holly New Jersey Ripped off for All my belongings and 1200 + dollars mt. holly, New Jersey Author: , South Carolina Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Moving and Storage Mt.Holly New Jersey mt. holly, New Jersey

Nov 26 2012
BUFF-DADDY MOVERS Great Rate Movers - Two guys moving - Cheap Movers Two Dads with a truck - 2 Dad Moving Co. - Help you move Moving Co. - We can Move your stuff - Real movers Moving - UHaul Moving Co. - Help You Move NATE & STEVE: These guys are Ripoffs. Damaged Furniture, Broken Items, Threatening Behavior, Missing Items, Broken Doorway, SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS Craigslist, Internet
Author: san luis obispo, California Advertising / Deceptive: BUFF-DADDY MOVERS Internet

Oct 31 2012
Uhaul Canada rented me an unsafe truck and used unsafe road side assistance techniques hamilton, Ontario Canada
Author: Ancaster, Ontario Truck Rentals: Uhaul Canada hamilton, Ontario

Oct 23 2012
UHaul McPhillips St. Winnipeg MB Outright lied about delivery! Now I'm stuck with an 8 hour drive + unload/load/unload and huge logistical problems! Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Author: New Waterford, Nova Scotia Moving Companies: UHaul McPhillips St. Winnipeg MB Winnipeg, Manitoba

Oct 08 2012
Uhaul Moving HELP Uhaul Moving Movinghelp.com has not paid me for moving services my company has completed, and refuses to return our calls, Internet Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Moving Companies: Uhaul Moving HELP Internet

Sep 16 2012
Moving Help through UHaul Worst Moving set up EVER Washington District of Columbia Author: , New Jersey Moving Companies: Moving Help through UHaul Washington, District of Columbia

Sep 11 2012
Ernest Brancheau Or Ernie identity theft, con artist, faking cancer, low life, scum of the earth, manipulative ripoff deception ? Could Be Anywhere Now Nevada Author: Richardson, Texas Con Artists: Ernest Brancheau Or Ernie Nevada

Sep 07 2012
uhaul Vengroff WIllams uHaul sent a collections letter a company called Vengroff WIlliams Inc for a missed toll $2.71 + $30 dollar penalty for waht ? I have not rented a uHaul - no one called me prior to receiving this coll Anaheim, California Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: uhaul Anaheim, California

Sep 01 2012
Uhaul. Brentwood motors, Burnaby BC Damage scam Burnaby, British Columbia Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Auto & Truck Rental: Uhaul. Brentwood motors Burnaby, British Columbia

Aug 23 2012
Uhaul Rents leaking trucks! North Attleboro, Massachusetts Author: Cottageville, South Carolina Moving Companies: Uhaul North Attleboro, Massachusetts

Jul 18 2012
UHAUL movinghlep.com UHAL MVOIVING PARTNER MOVINGHLEP.COM CHARLOTTESVILLE, Internet Author: Columbia, Maryland Moving Companies: UHAUL Internet

45, Report #911970

Jul 14 2012
Uhaul Canada Etobicoke location 19.99 rental is a SCAM. On Friday 13th July 2012 I have picked up the truck from the Etobicoke store located at 5429 Dundas St West. I returned the truck after 2 hours, I only drove 15 km on it. The Etobicoke, Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Truck Rentals: Uhaul Canada Etobicoke, Ontario

Jun 18 2012
uhaul international corporate office illegal hiring procedures, terrible customer service, unethical business practices phoenix, Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Work at Home: uhaul international phoenix, Arizona

May 18 2012
U Haul Uhaul Regional Office The company took 207.00 off my card for a tire that went on flat that I was covered for because I had insurance on the truck that I rented I been calling a woman named Charlotte for three day Sacramento, California Author: Sacramento, California Auto & Truck Rental: U Haul Sacramento, California

May 09 2012
Uhaul Two bit p.o.s. Crooks phoenix, Arizona Author: statesboro, Georgia Moving Companies: Uhaul phoenix, Arizona

Feb 08 2012
Fort Knox Self-Storage beware if renting a Uhaul truck my truck had no steering Pittsburg , California Author: pittsburg, California Moving & Storage: Fort Knox Self-Storage Pittsburg, California

Jan 25 2012
Uhaul International no truck on confirmed reservation, rude employees, hold time unreasonable, false promises Reno nevada Author: pinckney, Michigan Trucking Companies: Uhaul International Nationwide