Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

uk national lottery

Showing 26-50 of 23,004 Found Reports For more specific results for "uk national lottery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
omg national plantation Florida Charged my credit card twice without my authorization after i cancelled with omg national Plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: omg national plantation Florida Plantation, Florida

Feb 14 2017
National Congress of Employers Association AKA NCE GapAfford Plus, AKA MultiPlan Inc, AKA NCE Premier Medical Insurance, AKA NCE Group, AKA Amenity Benefits, AKA Allied National Lied, Scam, Fake, Pre-Exisiting Condition Termination, No refunds Houston TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Association Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
nn investigations dean wright sent me on a £300 investigation home couse with a company became a PI oxford. uk Nationwide Author: Newport, Alabama Security Services: nn investigations Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Atlantic Lottery Won $1,000.000.00 Toronto Canada Author: Garden Grove, California Unusual Rip-Off: Atlantic Lottery

Feb 12 2017
Samratin Law Center National Home Preservation Predatorial Foreclosure Assistance California Author: Newark, New Jersey Legal Services: Samratin Law Center Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 09 2017
National Signing Source Took my money and ran Starke Nationwide Author: Starke, Florida Home Based Business: National Signing Source Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Moving Group Inflated pricing, use of unlicensed contractors, breach of contract, unprofessional Boca Raton Florida Author: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 08 2017
National Write You Congressman Alan Litvak Illegal Operations Houston Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Business Consulting: National Write You Congressman Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
National Grants Conferences,Don Perry,Rachel Burke I was promised free lifetime access & later charged, I have unable to access my account for years. ROCHESTER New York Author: Homer, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: National Grants Conferences ROCHESTER, New York

Feb 07 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA CNA NationalCNA AutomobileCNA Financial Corporation Extremely Deceptive Policies and Coverage. Scottsdale AZ Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Fashionmia Bella, Zara Told me I'd get a full refund, but gave me store credit??? 1-75, Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK Internet Author: Watervliet , New York On-Line Stores: Fashionmia Internet

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM BEWARE of: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Tutoring: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 04 2017
Kiwidrug UK I received products that were inferior maid me sick priced over $500 they started pay by check and keep sending the same order every month taking $200 amonth from my checking account for the last four months without my permission frude UK England Info@kiwidrug Author: Haines city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kiwidrug Internet

Feb 04 2017
facebook lottery not sending winnings California OMFG!!! Author: las lunas, New Mexico Telemarketers: facebook lottery Internet

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
First national collection bureau, inc aka Butterflies holdings Stolen my identity to collect a fake calm against me Sparks Nevada Author: bogota, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: First national collection bureau, inc Sparks, Nevada

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 26 2017
Worldexprrss delivery Couiersem@gmail.com Internet Author: DONCASTER south yorkshie uk, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Worldexprrss delivery Internet