UK VISA AND IMMIGRATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: uk visa and immigration
There may be more specific results for "uk visa and immigration"
For more specific results for "uk visa and immigration"
Showing 1-25 of 454,675 Found Reports For more specific results for "uk visa and immigration"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 18 2017
Torsten Klasen and Annemarie Werdekker - Career Criminals, Frauds, Scammers and Cheats - BEWARE false advertising, fake products Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa Ontario, Canada
Author: SW, Ontario Liars: Torsten Klasen Windsor, Ontario

Oct 18 2017
Dr. Randi Vaughn Aka Randi Vaughn Capetian, Randi Capetian, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, Julia Daniels, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations. DR. RANDI VAUGHN IS A FRAUD! Irvine California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Dr. Randi Vaughn Irvine, California

Oct 18 2017
Phone stars They don't pay you right they still need to pay me they never return calls and they fire with out notic Author: Hemet, California Public Relations: Phone stars ,

Oct 18 2017
Thegeekdepot  Scam company! Thegeekdepot is a fraud and a scam! Buyer beware! Placed an order and never received said order. Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Thegeekdepot Internet

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

8, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
consumer tax relief dax ross fraud company took funds out of account left me holding the tax and penelty payments for years newpoert beach california Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: consumer tax relief Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

diamondmall Inferior product and a false warranty Chatsworth California
Author: Dalton, Georgia Auto Parts: diamondmall Internet

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
arden hills resort and spa worst experience on wedding venue sacramento California Author: los angles, California Party Planners: arden hills resort and spa ,

Oct 18 2017
CRI--Concierge Rewards International Member Services In North Carolina & Orlando Florida., Also Member Getaways Scam, Ripoff, Liars, Thieves, Scammers, They Scammed Me And Ripped Me Off Ashville North Carolina Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: CRI--Concierge Rewards International Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AoaoPhoto Digital Studio video watermark pro I bought there watermarking program twice both were bad registrations, and they refuse to answer my emails does not appear Internet Author: fair lawn, New Jersey Software: AoaoPhoto Digital Studio Internet

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 18 2017
Helping hand clinc Front desk clerk Dr Arron long and his wife Took my money and did not Take the time for prior authorization with my insurance as promise Brandon Brandon Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Helping hand clinc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
Sahara RV Bait and switch, Lies, Scammers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fort Collins, Colorado RV Dealers: Sahara RV Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
VRBO VRBO fails to honor cancellation and refund policy. Owner ignores emails and phone calls. Austin Texas
Author: Southwest, Washington Lodging: VRBO Internet