Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: uk national lottery
There may be more reports for "uk national lottery"
For more results perform a general search for "uk national lottery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA CNA NationalCNA AutomobileCNA Financial Corporation Extremely Deceptive Policies and Coverage. Scottsdale AZ Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Fashionmia Bella, Zara Told me I'd get a full refund, but gave me store credit??? 1-75, Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK Internet Author: Watervliet , New York On-Line Stores: Fashionmia Internet

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM BEWARE of: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Tutoring: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 04 2017
Kiwidrug UK I received products that were inferior maid me sick priced over $500 they started pay by check and keep sending the same order every month taking $200 amonth from my checking account for the last four months without my permission frude UK England Info@kiwidrug Author: Haines city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kiwidrug Internet

Feb 04 2017
facebook lottery not sending winnings California OMFG!!! Author: las lunas, New Mexico Telemarketers: facebook lottery Internet

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
First national collection bureau, inc aka Butterflies holdings Stolen my identity to collect a fake calm against me Sparks Nevada Author: bogota, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: First national collection bureau, inc Sparks, Nevada

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 26 2017
Worldexprrss delivery Couiersem@gmail.com Internet Author: DONCASTER south yorkshie uk, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Worldexprrss delivery Internet

38, Report #1352096

Jan 26 2017
Afrihost Took my money, gave me nothing and wishes to continue being a parasite of an on-line national internet service provider Author: pretoria, Internet Service Providers: Afrihost Nationwide

39, Report #1352075

Jan 26 2017
countyourchickens.co.uk WANG GANG countyourchickens sports shoes not a uk company wrong size, wrong type of shoe also appears counterfeit posted from shanghai Internet Author: argeles, Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: countyourchickens.co.uk Internet

40, Report #1352039

Jan 25 2017
HD360x , hd360x.com, Precision lighting Lumitak Cell Phone Products were ordered online from HD360x website ,Promoted on Facebook, and paid for via Credit Card through their forms on their website, all from their website. My money however was tranferred by my Bank to PowerContact.biz which has dubious company detail, but seems to be in London, run by a person named Chumlin Hwang. HD360x say they have no record of me having ordered from them. I have been contacted by other Australians who have order from the same company and never received goods, nor any Customer Service not known, California and London UK Facebook advertisement leading to own we
Author: Maryborough, Cameras & Video: HD360x Internet

41, Report #1352003

Jan 25 2017
Wells Fargo Financial National Bank For many months this bank intentionally caused my payment to be late to incur late fees and other charges until I was behind. then they sent me a letter to pay the loan off or face other charges. Des Moines Iowa The definition of Insanity Author: franklin, Georgia Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Financial Institution Nationwide

42, Report #1352016

Jan 25 2017
National shopping services Nationwide Author: san diego, California Small Business Services: National shopping services Nationwide

43, Report #1351966

Jan 25 2017
IAN GORDON Closers Academy Gordon Business Solutions GBS, Open door Facilities, National Mortgage Guides, Reverse Mortgage Advice Center, Ian Gordon, aka Jonathan, Kimberly Gordon Promises, excuses, lies, story teller, manipulation, exaggeration, mind games, blame, Our call center have worked for him for almost a year and we were generating leads in different verticals. At last he didn't pay $1500 and i am keep trying him thru email, skype and phone calls. He is a real time scam artist and i request you all not to work with this guy. Long Island New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Telemarketing Companies: IAN GORDON Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Laithwaite's Wine Laithwaite's Wine Club National Geographic Wines of the World Deceptive Marketing - Order a Case, Get an Unexpected Case at Twice the Price a Few Months Later Internet Author: Chesterfield, Virginia On-Line Business: Laithwaite's Wine Internet

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide cleaners franchise uk Scam, false guarentees promised by franchise, lack of support , ignored contact Uk and Ireland Nationwide Author: Dublin, Other Cleaning Services: Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
national dealers services krystal took money out of account after denial of warranty Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Repair Service: national dealers services Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi