UK VISA AND IMMIGRATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: uk visa and immigration
There may be more specific results for "uk visa and immigration"
For more specific results for "uk visa and immigration"
Showing 26-50 of 299,500 Found Reports For more specific results for "uk visa and immigration"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
MTB Mechanical The company over charge me and did not fix my air-conditioner Matthews North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Electrical Services: Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: MTB Mechanical Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 21 2017
Jet-Coin Jetcoin Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Presented a trading platform for bitcoin with a guaranteed daily return. Paid as promised for a few weeks and then stopped paying and are holding millions of dollars in bitcoin and are not paying returns, or refunding the bitcoin they have gather. Ibeleive these group to be total thieves/scammers Internet Internet Author: Help Me, Mississippi Online Trading: Jet-Coin Jetcoin Internet

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Kevin They said I had 3 allegations against me and an arrest warrant South Richmond Hill New York Author: Shelbyville, Indiana Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services South Richmond Hill, New York

Jul 21 2017
xrc roofing and construction this company ripped me off sanford Florida Author: sanford, Florida Building Services: xrc roofing and construction sanford, Florida

Jul 21 2017
  Satere Karenhatase, lied about contacts and business, promised financial help for my new nonprofit, drained my finances instead. Atlanta Georgia
Additional information Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Satere Karenhatase Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum scam, signed up for a free trail and only pay $1.99 for shipping, next month sent me cream and charged my acct $150 and bribed me before they would give me a cancellation number California Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Sales People: Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Sprint Broken promises and guarantees Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 21 2017
Dr. charles Theofilis spine center rude deceptive practice and jerk palm beach gardens Florida Author: palm city, Florida Doctors: Dr. charles Theofilis palm beach gardens, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sprint Jason Asher Fraudulent Tactics and poor customer service lawrenceville Georgia Author: duluth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint lawrenceville , Georgia

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet

Jul 21 2017
Parisan Glow, akaBeanskin Cream, akaUsieyeserum SCAM SCAM SCAM AND RIP OFF--VERY SHADY COMPANY Hong Kong Internet
Author: Illinois Skin Care: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 21 2017
First Coast Maids, First Coast Maids They hire you make you work then don't pay you and then your stuck because they are not legit Jacksonville Fl, Florida Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: First Coast Maids Internet

Jul 21 2017
DecisionOne Decision One - Epson Repair Company - A $4600 REPAIR AND STILL DOESN'T WORK DEVON, PA, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: DecisionOne Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Keen: Ask Fran and Arradaza horrible experience rude, lies, shared information Internet Author: Binghamton, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Keen Internet

Jul 21 2017
Kevin Cheale Remax Kelowna Coldwell Banker Un-professional, breaks all laws and rules, whines, pouts, cries, yells, screams, Kelowna British Columbia Author: Alberta Real Estate Services: Kevin Cheale Kelowna, British Columbia