Your Search | ultimate market place

Dec 04 2016
MONSTERHAIR.com Allows you to place order and takes your money, but never sends products. Houston, TX Internet Author: Brookhaven, Georgia Beauty Products: MONSTERHAIR.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan They can come looking all they want... Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Said they were going to take me to court & come to my place of work Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
peter wolfing Ultimateclyer ultimate cyler is own by peter wolfing thou new to we Nigerians the site provide help by you registering with the sum of 12500 and then you get 50000naira immediately now the site have been off for more than 48hrs please we need your help on this Internet
Author: Lagos , Alabama Adult Web Site: peter wolfing Internet

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Linda's Nails Terrible Job and Nails. Didn't get what I paid for and was refused refund, Had to go to a different place to fix damage. goose creek South Carolina Author: goose creek, South Carolina Nail Salons: Linda's Nails goose creek, South Carolina

Nov 29 2016
Sprint Nextel Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].Dan Hesse – Chief Executive OfficerJoseph Euteneur – Chief SPRINT IS ROBBING MILLIONS FROM THEIR LONG TERM LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! LA HABRA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Deal Empire I ordered a body shaper on Nov9th 2016 I have emailed with no response and also tried to call no answer and the phone either rings or is busy . This place is a rip off Irvine California Author: Denver , Colorado Attorney Generals: Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 28 2016
Advantage Window and Door Company Will not pay employees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Advantage Window and Door Company Columbus, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
Pointsett Auction Stacy Failed to return phone calls and emails for weeks on end. Failed to sell item for fair market value, fairly certain the item sold at much higher then they said. UNTRUSTABLE STATY AWAY,,, Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pointsett Auction

Nov 25 2016
Liquid Talent Charging $25 just to meet with new talent Richmond Virginia Not new to the market, or industry Author: Farmville, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Liquid Talent Richmond, Virginia

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 24 2016
GAMELOOT NETWORK COMMISSION SCAM - FACTUAL Legitimately earned commissions were never paid. Accounts canceled - no payments made. Company only has voicemail - and email - they ignore both and continue to market as a legitimate company. I need to sue them for FRAUD. Lake Lotawana missouri
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: GAMELOOT NETWORK Internet

Nov 23 2016
Jays Party Place Angela's Sweets Jay's Sweets I paid 50 dollars for treats, she took my money fast and never did my treats Baton Rouge Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Caterers: Jays Party Place Internet

Nov 21 2016
Jefferson Place Apartments deceptive trade practice, move out charges Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas Landlords: Jefferson Place Apartments Irving, Texas

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana