Your Search | ultimate market place

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Li Comm phone actress Internet LI COMM IS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK AND IT DOES PAY Author: Hemphill, Texas Strippers & Dancers: Li Comm Internet

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
CrowdSurf/Work Market MTurk/Zendesk Transcription Services Los Angeles California Internet Author: Bradley Beach, New Jersey Translation Agencies: CrowdSurf/Work Market Internet

Oct 22 2016
Market Force Mya Begs for checkers the belittles you all while your not even getting paid nation wide New York Author: California Inspectors: Market Force New York

Oct 21 2016
Sandpiper RV Park Not a good place to stay in Nice California Author: Nice, California Trailer Parks: Sandpiper RV Park Nice, California

Oct 21 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Deceptive billing tactics and hidden membership fees Culver City California
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Alternative Health: Thrive Market Culver City, California

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 19 2016
Thrive market Internet Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: Thrive market Internet

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 18 2016
Skintrium Great Product, shipping a little delayed Carle Place New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Skintrium Carle Place, New York

Oct 18 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Scam artists that place orders without permission They get your card information then charge away! SAN Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now CA

Oct 18 2016
SPV Realty Design Place Deception / Breach of Contract Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: SPV Realty Miami, Florida
17, Report #1321986

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Kenneth Sarnecki dba Paradise Travel Consultants This 'Cruise Certificate' costs you more than the market price Cruisers Beware!! Do Not Mail in the Registration Fee!! Atascadero, California
Author: California Cruises: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero,, California

Oct 17 2016
Health Care Service Group Inc. Wel-cove assistant living Hostile work enviroment, company not standing behind me or checking into complaint Bensalmn Pennsylvania
Author: Miles City, Montana Work Place Bullies: Health Care Service Group Inc. Bensalmn, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2016
egrets landing apartments the place is a nightmare . the staff are rude and nasty palm harbor Florida
Author: palm harbor , Florida Landlords: egrets landing apartments palm harbor, Florida

Oct 16 2016
FUSION SHIPPING LLC they are fraudsters kuwait Nationwide Author: Nationwide Work Place Bullies: FUSION SHIPPING LLC Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
L'Amour EyectechnologiesSOI*Beauty CareBeauty Lift Do Not Place a Trial Order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Worthington, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: L'Amour St Petersburg , Forida

Oct 14 2016
Bit Lending Club This place is a complete scam to steal your ID's and other identity. Unsure Internet Author: Ohio Loans: Bit Lending Club Internet

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona