Your Search | ultimate market place

Aug 24 2016
Toyota of hollywood Jyorken Kennedy Terrible place Hollywood Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Nutricargo This place is a scam!! horrible products and no information on them! Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Nutricargo Internet

Aug 23 2016
Swift Transportation Lease Op/Mentor Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hampton, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Swift Transportation Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Tyrone Gadson's Place Total Ripoff! Owner stole my deposit after I refused to hold my event at his rundown hot box. Avoid at all cost. Santee South Carolina Author: Irmo, South Carolina Restaurants: Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Santee, South Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Wargaming.net World of Tanks Paid for Ultimate product did not receive Internet Author: Glenside, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Wargaming.net Internet

Aug 19 2016
German Auto Repair Charleston SC Feel like I got ripped off at this place North Charleston South Carolina Author: Mt Pleasant, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: German Auto Repair Charleston SC North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 18 2016
Green Mountain Energy raised rate more than 40% againt going market rate that was lowering Richardson, Texas Nationwide Author: Platea, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: Green Mountain Energy Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
law offices of Stuart Dumas STUART DUMAS lied,made false promises,bad advice and very bad represantation.and led my fiance right into a conviction that should never even had made it to trial in the first place. all of los angeles county and the sfv California Author: Sherman oaks, California Attorneys & Legal Services: law offices of Stuart Dumas west hollywood, California

Aug 14 2016
public storage - sandy utah beware of using this storage place sandy Utah Author: chula vista, California Storage & Self Storage: public storage - sandy utah sandy, Utah

19, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

Aug 12 2016
Shane Morgan/ Carlson Construction Scam Artist/Fraud/Theft of Pay Roll/Stealing of Payroll of Employees Frederick Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Work Place Bullies: Shane Morgan/ Carlson Construction

Aug 12 2016
Perfect Body laser stay away from this place complete scams bayshore New York Author: jamaica, Alabama Health Spas: Perfect Body laser bayshore , New York

Aug 11 2016
Fierro's Pizza Rudest Local Pizza Place Greenfield Center New York Author: Greenfield, New York Pizza & Take Out: Fierro's Pizza Greenfield Center, New York

23, Report #1322013

Aug 11 2016
Cornerstone United After market automobile warranty rip-off Scam Hickory North Carolina
Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Warranty: Cornerstone United Hickory, North Carolina

24, Report #1321994

Aug 11 2016
Dent Research Harry Dent, John DelVecchio, Forensic Investor Investor Alert, Marketing scam, Snake oil stock market advice, Harry Dent always wrong, Forensic Investor stock market scam Delray Beach, Florida 33483 Florida Thanks for your feedback Author: Laveen, Arizona Financial Services: Dent Research Delray Beach, Florida 33483, Florida

25, Report #1321986

Aug 11 2016
Marshal Shichtman & Associates Scam lawyer in Ny 11040 Carle Place New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, NY, 11040, New York Lawyers: Marshal Shichtman & Associates Carle Place, New York