ULTIMATE MARKET PLACE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ultimate market place
There may be more specific results for "ultimate market place"
For more specific results for "ultimate market place"
Showing 1-25 of 54,504 Found Reports For more specific results for "ultimate market place"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Market Technologies VantagePoint software, TraderTech, Market Technologies skillful salesman horrible horrible product Wesley Chapel Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Market Technologies Internet

Oct 21 2017
Alessi Bakery Tampa Disgusting! Filled with rodents and rodent droppings everywhere! Unsanitary pigs run this place that is filled with rodents droppings and rodents... Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Bake Shops: Alessi Bakery Tampa Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
ultimate warranty Ultimate Warranty Warranty paid for and not honored by company Rocky River Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: ultimate warranty Rocky River, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Dirty Scumbag Lying David of 1st-art-gallery Tel Aviz Internet
Fake Reviews Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
swissassetsmanagement.com Platinum market Total waste of time and money London Other Author: Gary, Indiana Investment Brokers: swissassetsmanagement.com London , Other

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Synergy Group Services, Inc. Dr David LiporaceLisa Liporace This Rehab Center is big SCAM and should be closed down! and I would not send ANYONE to this place looking for help! Let's starts off with the fact that Synergy who is an addiction treatment center does not employee a Psychiatrist? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Synergy Group Services, Inc. Palm Beach Gardens,, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
ATLAS SERVICE inc. I Got Ripped Off Boynton Beach Florida Author: No Place, Iowa Maintenance Companies: ATLAS SERVICE inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Coast Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

19, Report #1162015

DESERT STAR APPARTMENTS THE WORST PLACE IN ARIZONA TO LIVE Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Homeowner Associations: DESERT STAR APPARTMENTS Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts