ULTIMATE MARKET PLACE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ultimate market place
There may be more specific results for "ultimate market place"
For more specific results for "ultimate market place"
Showing 1-25 of 10,674 Found Reports For more specific results for "ultimate market place"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
TELETECH HOLDINGS INC TELETECH/ Horrible Management/ Not Ethical melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Work Place Bullies: TELETECH HOLDINGS INC melbourne, Florida

May 19 2017
Push perfect skin revitalize serum is the name of the company i place an order with on line the on line avertisment for this face serum reads 4.95 shipping and handeling cost for a free trial never.  Internet Author: Perris, California Miscellaneous Companies: Push perfect revitalize skin serum. Internet

May 19 2017
Gulf coast energy Tommy Esposito I worked for Tommy Esposito in table Tampa Florida
Author: clearwater, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gulf coast energy Tampa, Florida

May 17 2017
Signature Dog Autographs Ultimate Athletes Ink selling fake autographs and avoiding negative feedback Amazon Internet
Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Signature Dog Autographs Internet

May 17 2017
June Chu - Yale University June Chu June Chu disparages many in very cruel Yelp reviews New Haven Connecticut Author: Connecticut Work Place Bullies: June Chu - Yale University New Haven, Connecticut

May 16 2017
Toyota Escondido Assistant Sales Manager-Lorenzo Culture of Dishonesty-Stay Away from this place Escondido California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Escondido California

May 16 2017
Eldorado inn Valencia Inn A PLACE THAT MADE MY WIFE AND I HOMELESS MORE THAN TWICE!! Anaheim California Author: cypress, California Tenants: Eldorado inn Anaheim, California

Cesar DiStefanis Ultimate Constructuon Terrible work St Clair Shores Michigan
Author: Fraser, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar DiStefanis Michigan

May 16 2017
QMG is the marketing group, Courtyard Marriott Junkanoo Beach, Paradise Island Beach Club, Marsha, Sydney Andrews, Bahamas Vacationer Contract terms and agreement in place since January 2016 were not honored with no explanation Nassau, Bahamas Nationwide, bahamas, nassau
Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Resorts: Bahamas Vacationer Nationwide

May 15 2017
Poplar Place Properties Poplar Place apartments aka murray construction and real estate Poplar Place RIP OFF Murray Kentucky
Poplar Place Issue Resolved! Author: Murray, Kentucky Home Improvements: Poplar Place Properties Murray , Kentucky

May 15 2017
Coro Realty, Midtown Place Shopping Center, The Home Depot, PetSmart, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Staples, TJ Maxx, GNC, Olive Bistro. SCAM, Ripoff, Deliberately Deceptive Signage Atlanta Georgia
Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Midtown Place Shopping Center Atlanta, Georgia

May 15 2017
Circle K Stores, Inc. Market Managers 2667, 2668HR and RDO Western Division Wrongful Termination San Diego California Author: San Diego , California Convenience Stores: Circle K Stores, Inc. San Diego , California

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 11 2017
8000 Uptown Apartments, Avenue5, Avenue 5, 8000 Uptown fraudulent charges, ripped off on move out, scammed on move out, grifted by this place Broomfield Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado Property Management: 8000 Uptown Apartments Broomfield, Colorado

May 11 2017
The Rx Helper. This place gives you nothing but the run around. Charges your account and never sends your medication. And then keeps sending emails about missing Info. Once you send it in they send another email saying you have more missing info. Want refund you for the Scam fraud RX helper Nationwide Author: Myrtle beach , South Carolina Adult Care Facilities: The Rx Helper Nationwide

May 10 2017
Exclusive Market US Company failed to pay me for work performed as instructed. Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Telemarketing Companies: Exclusive Market US Internet

May 10 2017
Smart Pay Lease Lost device, but they will not let me pay fair market value or end lease payments Internet What does the lease say? Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Loans: Smart Pay Lease Internet

May 09 2017
Ombria Derma ,not the main company, Completefit, Renewed eye care 7875 Highland Village Place B102-505, San Diego California 92129 Scammed me with an eye and facial product San Diego Author: Los angeles, California Sales People: Ombria Derma (not the main company)

19, Report #1371948

May 08 2017
statewide ADR Leo Fracko ADR is contacting me and my family and friends telling them that there is a lawsuit against me and they are going to come and pick me up and come to my job and place of residence. i personally have not talked to them and have avoided and blocked thier call. i am worried what should i do? i do not know Nationwide Author: ft.worth , Texas Collection Agency's: statewide ADR Nationwide

May 05 2017
Gendarme Institute LLC BEWARE!!!! If you're looking for a job, don't come to this place.  I was just looking for a job but they got me into too much LOAN with FAKE PROMISES! I hoped and thought they will get me a job as soon as I finished this course. Don't ever do a transaction with GENDARME INSTITUTE AND ROGER'S ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION (Finance Company). All they care is taking money out of your pocket!  Pico Rivera California Author: California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gendarme Institute LLC Pico Rivera, California

May 05 2017
Our Campus Market UT AUSTIN | DELIVERY NEVER HAPPENED AND CSR DIDN'T CARE Austin Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Specialty Stores: Our Campus Market Internet

May 05 2017
West Valley National Bank AZ Dental Bank Worst place to work Goodyear Arizona That's what happens when people are put in the position of management that did not EARN The position based upon their skills and their experience Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Banks: West Valley National Bank Goodyear, Arizona

May 03 2017
Sticky9 I place my order with Sticky9 on march 29,17, I was so post receive on April 10,17.. is already may 3,17 and I haven't received my order yet.. I email they few times ... and nothing has happened I'm still waiting for my order.. they don't have customer service number where to call then.. please don't order with them.. Author: Bell gardens , California Internet Services: Sticky9

May 01 2017
Microsoft.com Microsoft Microsoft.com msn.com microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/home credit card fraud, hostile take over, infect pc, place personal order using my own card Internet Author: San Bruno, California Computer Mail Order: Microsoft.com Internet

May 01 2017
Chevrolet of Jersey City (( BEWARE )) I am a US veteran Believe me I speak the truth This place is the definition of two faces This is the worst place you can buy or get service for your car it's a rip off plus they speak nice on the beginning but if they break something in your car they become rude it's not worth it bying Chevrolet Buy yourself a different brand  Jersey city New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Chevrolet of Jersey City Jersey city, New Jersey