Your Search | ultralife pm fulfillment

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 16 2016
National fulfillment advisors Bulls*, I should have known better Jackson Heights New York Author: leadville, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National fulfillment advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 10 2016
Rapid fulfillment Inc I order one thing and they keep on sending more and charging my card more money everytime. Pacoima California Author: St. Ann, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid fulfillment Inc Pacoima , California

Sep 06 2016
Fulfillment Center Ordered 2 bottles.ONLY Just received two more Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Healthcare Centers: Fulfillment Center Internet

Sep 06 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Sent items that were not ordered. Provo Utah Author: Teague, Texas Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Sep 06 2016
ticket fulfillment service scam, rip off artists..Beware..! Internet Author: California Festivals & Event Services: ticket fulfillment service Internet

Aug 29 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Claim I won Large Sum Of Money Jackson Heights New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Cash Services: National Fulfillment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 27 2016
Special Ops Moving PM, 5 hours after the scheduled moving time, three movers showed up in a truck. They were rude and mishandled our belonging, banging dressers into walls, chucking bags like they were trash and carelessly shoving the furniture into the truck. Denver Colorado
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Vita Luminance Deceitful product with big price tag fulfillment in Nevada Internet Author: rancho cucamonga, California Beauty Salons: Vita Luminance Internet

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

41, Report #1320491

Aug 03 2016
Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Shipped from: Amazon Fulfillment Services 3837 Bay Lake Trail Suite 115North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 Contract not on Order Page ,but on a separate website, Under a different name not visible to purcahser, Cancellation required in 15 days but one must go to tems at bottom of page in small print. Payment was canceled but product not provided. Vita Lumin.., 7565 Commericial Way, Henderson, Nevada  Author: La Mesa, California Drug Manufacturers: Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Internet

42, Report #1320431

Aug 03 2016
diet supplements - pm Pills did not work so I cancelled the subscription. Months later another bottle of pills showed up which I did not order. They dinged my account for the pills and now I must close the account so they have no access to it. They are a total rip off! Had the pills worked I would have kept using them. They are out to make money at any way they can. Provo Utah 84604 Author: Stockton, California Drug Manufacturers: diet supplements - pm Internet

43, Report #1319448

Jul 28 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Their phone number doesn't work. Can't cancel or file the rebate!! Provo Utah Author: Grabill, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

44, Report #1319383

Jul 28 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors You Have Won! Jackson Heights New York Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

45, Report #1319178

Jul 27 2016
FUN TIME FULFILLMENT FUN TIME VACATIONS SLIMY SCAM ARTISTS!!! CLARKSBURG Maryland Same here Author: Boca Raton , Florida Travel Services: FUN TIME FULFILLMENT CLARKSBURG, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
Diet supplements - PM Total rip off, no way to contact to cancel Provo Utah Author: Fenneville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Jul 25 2016
Diet Supplements -PM diet supplements made me ill; unable to contact them to stop sending and taking funds from my account Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jul 22 2016
metabomatrix Fulfillment Center Advanced weight management Scottsdale Arizona Bad CS Author: Caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: metabomatrix Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Rapid fulfillment Inc did not order product Pacoima California Author: Hudson, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Rapid fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Jul 22 2016
Diet supplements pm. Provo utah Rip off scam Provo Itsh Author: Frankfort , Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Diet supplements pm. Provo utah Utah