UNIFIED INS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: unified ins
There may be more specific results for "unified ins"
For more specific results for "unified ins"
Showing 1-25 of 2,279 Found Reports For more specific results for "unified ins"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Alberto Reihl Dream Source Alberto Reihl is 100% a scam artist and a pathological liar. We hired Alberto to sell insurance for us in 2010. Alberto was living in Maui at the time. He was selling finalexpense insurance to seniors. On the surface Alberto seemed to be an excellent ins Alberto Reihl Scam Artist! Dream Source Consulting LLC. Scam! Laguna Niguel California Author: Converse, Texas Insurance Agencies: Alberto Reihl Dream Source Laguna Niguel, California

Oct 04 2017
Perrenial care Cuubb ins co. They told me I would have coverage for everything really now I'm being billed because they did NOT pay for anything I don't know we ta Nationwide Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Alternative Health: Perrenial care Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
PROGRESSIVE ins. MMG car/renters ins. my car totaled another drivers fault PROGRESSIVE (hers) wants to screw me Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: PROGRESSIVE ins. Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Healthfair Plus PC CHARGED ME $66 FOR SERVICE THAT THEY TOLD ME WOULD BE COVERED BY MY INS CO Winter Springs Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Healthcare Centers: HealthFair Plus PC Winter Springs, Florida

Oct 01 2017
Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Owner is John Sura Charged me 2568.00. Told me tp him 2400. Don't pay tax and make check out to him. Told me not to tell anyone, friends, neighbors etc. Did unnecessary work & charged for it, and not even finish the job. They came back & charged me $500. more. Said my home owners ins would cover work, I got a claim # and ins called him multiple times & he never returned their calls. Said my pump in my garage was hit by lightening & took the damaged pump with him. Just got a bill from them to open and close the system, now he wants another 50. Toms River New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Landscaping: Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Sep 23 2017
Extreme lead program Solo ad campains are bot opt ins. Internet Author: Esko, Minnesota Internet Marketing Companies: Extreme lead program Internet

Sep 17 2017
Jeff's cannabis despensory Walston Mbotane Yakwi from Miami Florida, 32003 He took my order for cannabis cookies which was $365, then I had to pay shipping company $700 and was told I'd reca $500 refund, then charged me $700 for a medical card which was a fake that he made and he told me he would refund me, I have everything in writing stating he would refund me and a emailed pic of fraudulent ins card he made Miami Florida Author: Commack, New York Mail Order Services: Jeff's cannabis despensory Internet

Sep 11 2017
420 Connect Neomi Wallace Consumer be aware. Neomi Wallace in representation of 420 Connect has repeadetly harrassed, hacked, stalked and slander my family. Her cpnduct aimed at a individual designed to cause emotional distress. Spreading lies asserted as facts by posting on social media outlets, obtaining personal and private information. Polce reports have been made for break ins, hacking, slander and stalking. Her and her associates have reveived a cease and desist order to stop however it continous. She has been notified to appear in court to define her actions and give reasoning as to why she continues. Please be aware, she releases medical, personal and private information online. Las Lunas New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Civil Rights Violators: 420 Connect Las Lunas, New Mexico

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Aug 30 2017
Silver Saddle Ranch & Club Ins Liars about the value of land they try to sell Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Ana, California Liars: Silver Saddle Ranch & Club Ins Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 23 2017
Mark McGibbon State Farm Insurance Con-Artist & Fraudster ,M McGibbon Ins and Fin Svc Inc, Riverdale Maryland
Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Insurance Agencies: Mark McGibbon State Farm Riverdale, Maryland

Aug 23 2017
Encore UCA United Caring Aasociates, CHUBB, Agelity This health insurance supplement is a scam. I called six doctors listed on their site, and not only did they not accept this insurance, they didn't know what I was talking about. This is not ACA compatible, but they didn't tell me that until I paid and signed up. syosset New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Los Angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: Encore UCA syosset, New York

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 08 2017
Hartford ins,and AARP elderly abuse and victims of corporate greed Nationwide Author: newton, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Hartford ins, AARP Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Care Auto Enterprise INS ABE SCAMMER! TOOK MY MONEY! Hallandale Beach Florida Refund Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Care Auto Enterprise INS Hallandale Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2017
NCE unified health one 300 This is the scam ,they don't cover anything.me and my wife have done just a simple check up and we are receiving the billing from doctor office ,lab test a lot a money bc they are not cover nothing.How is possible the Illinois department give this people the license to take the money from the people working hard everyday to pay the bills ,we wed to sue this company and to have money back. P.O box 25326,Overland Park,KS 66225-5326 Nationwide
Author: Carol stream, Illinois Attorney Generals: NCE unified health one 300 Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
The District at Westborough Apartments a Greystar company refuse to disclose break ins. Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: The District at Westborough Apartments Katy, Texas

Jul 03 2017
Unified Health One Health insurance innovations multiplan.com Told me I was signing up for medical coverage but turned out to be a life insurance policy Tampa Florida
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Health Insurance: Unified Health One Tampa, Florida

Jul 03 2017
Amica Mutual Insurance Company BREACH of CONTRACT with Fradulent Acts Greenville South Carolina Nationwide
update to Amica Mutual Insurance Company S.C.Branch Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: Amica Mutual Insurance Company Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
UD Management Group LLC Unified Doers Management Group LLC Fraudulent door to door magazine sales Washington DCse Author: Fort Worth, Texas Attorney Generals: UD Management Group LLC ,