Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: unified ins
There may be more reports for "unified ins"
For more results perform a general search for "unified ins"
Approximately 822 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
Unified Health One Health Insurance Innovations, Unified Life Insurance Bait and switch Overland Park, Nationwide, Kan Author: Okeechobee, Florida Customer: Unified Health One Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
CHEMSTORE Coinbase Scam chemstore they will steal your money and ask for more for ins a total scam Not known international Internet Are you sure? Author: Collierville, Tennessee Liars: CHEMSTORE Internet

Jan 04 2017
Union National Life Insurance AKA Kemper Home Service Companies: Talked to several people regarding $500 Life Ins Policy due to death, transferred from one person to another. St Louis Missouri Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Financial Services: Union National Life Insurance St Louis, Missouri

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York We are here to help. Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 23 2016
freedom life, Unified caring Fraud Fort Worth Nationwide Author: smalltown, Oklahoma Health Insurance: freedom life, Unified caring Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
NCE Unified National Health Unified Life Insurance Took money from bank account before its time Overland Park Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida Health Insurance: NCE Unified National Health

Nov 07 2016
NCE Unified Health One Scammers Oakhurst New Jersey Author: JOHNSONVILLE, South Carolina Insurance Companies: NCE Unified Health One Oakhurst, New Jersey

Oct 31 2016
Unified Caring Association Perennial Care, Patriot, Americas Trust. Led us to believe this was an option to use for the Obama Care. Told us they would be saving us over $1000. Led us to believe this was a PPO plan and we could see any doctor we wanted to see. When asked about the deductable was told it was a no deductable plan. When asked who the provider was the conversation was led in a direction where we were never told who the carrier was. Mt Shasta California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Customer Leads: Unified Caring Association Mt Shasta, California

Oct 04 2016
NCE The National Congress of Employers Unified Insurance Company MultiPlan limited Benefit Plan I call to get coverage for a pain doctor. They said that this plan would cover it.  Orange Park Florida Author: Livingston, Louisiana Health Insurance: NCE Orange Park, Florida

Sep 10 2016
White Center Glass & Upholstery I spent time on the phone with Tami them asking many questions in order to asses if i even need to spend my time for the in home appointment, then waited 2 weeks for them to come to my home .Over the phone a preliminary quote was around$350 including ins PRICE QUOTED X2 OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON CHANGED IN 2 H AS MUCH AS X3 MORE Seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Glass Companies: White Center Glass & Upholstery Seattle, Washington

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

13, Report #1320012

Aug 08 2016
Unified right med Health insurance United life insurance company Rightmed limited benefit plan Misrepresented themselves as affordable health care Took 170$enrollment fee and 1stmonth for total 386.50$ Orange park Internet Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Unified right med Health insurance Nationwide

14, Report #1319913

Jul 31 2016
GEICO Austin Fisher I added my daughter to my Geico Ins. policy. She purchased a new leased car, moved to FL. I called to remove her, and they wanted her new carrier. Getzville, New York Intrusive and Controlling Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Car Insurance: GEICO Gitzville,, New York

Jul 22 2016
Unified heath care I have tried to contact them over and over to cancel policy I had to take steps though my bank account to try to cancel Tampa FL 3361 Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Insurance Agencies: Unified heath care Tampa FL 3361, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Unified Plus NCE Aetna Beware Health Insurance Slippery Sales Masks the Truth Internet Author: San Pedro, California Health Insurance: Unified Plus Internet

Jul 14 2016
Unified Health One completely aweful not sure Internet Author: Hobbs , New Mexico Health Insurance: Unified Health One Internet

Jul 12 2016
Globe life insurance RIP OFF DO NOT BUY YOU WILL NEVER GET PAID ON A LEGITAMATE CLAIM NOBODY CALLS Oklahoma City Nationwide Did not pay nor care ! Author: Henderson , Nevada Insurance Companies: Globe life insurance Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York This is a False Accusation without supporting evidence Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
globe life ins. paid premiums, accidental death of father,1 month before 2 yrs, company will not pay, Oklahoma City, Nationwide About same thing happened to me Author: york, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: globe life ins. Nationwide

21, Report #1311950

Jun 17 2016
Carlos Gutierrez Jr. Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (Heritage Life Ins) Carlos promised to stop by with my policy about 3 weeks ago. No show, no policy altho debits rfrom my checking acct each 4th of the month. His phon e number isn't working properly and I am unable to leave a message for him. The address is **** *. ****** **. Chicago. I will soon go there and see if I can get help. **** *. ****** **. Chicago, IL 60646 Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Carlos Gutierrez Jr.

Jun 03 2016
Rescue Insurance Adam Cole,Unified Life Ins. Co Health Insurance Fraud Newark New Jersey Author: Foley, Alabama Health Insurance: Rescue Insurance Nationwide

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
GAP ins $399 or free with some lenders Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

May 05 2016
Freedom life insurance freedom life insurance of americaUCA unified care association lied about the insurance and what they provided over the phone, manipulate wording to decieve in brocheres Fort Worth Texas
Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance Nationwide

May 03 2016
Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine sales scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Easton, Massachusetts Sales People: Unified Doers Management Group LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia