UNIFIED INS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: unified ins
There may be more specific results for "unified ins"
For more specific results for "unified ins"
Showing 1-25 of 2,261 Found Reports For more specific results for "unified ins"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 08 2017
Hartford ins,and AARP elderly abuse and victims of corporate greed Nationwide Author: newton, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Hartford ins, AARP Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Care Auto Enterprise INS ABE SCAMMER! TOOK MY MONEY! Hallandale Beach Florida Refund Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Care Auto Enterprise INS Hallandale Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2017
NCE unified health one 300 This is the scam ,they don't cover anything.me and my wife have done just a simple check up and we are receiving the billing from doctor office ,lab test a lot a money bc they are not cover nothing.How is possible the Illinois department give this people the license to take the money from the people working hard everyday to pay the bills ,we wed to sue this company and to have money back. P.O box 25326,Overland Park,KS 66225-5326 Nationwide
Author: Carol stream, Illinois Attorney Generals: NCE unified health one 300 Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
The District at Westborough Apartments a Greystar company refuse to disclose break ins. Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: The District at Westborough Apartments Katy, Texas

Jul 03 2017
Unified Health One Health insurance innovations multiplan.com Told me I was signing up for medical coverage but turned out to be a life insurance policy Tampa Florida
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Health Insurance: Unified Health One Tampa, Florida

Jul 03 2017
Amica Mutual Insurance Company BREACH of CONTRACT with Fradulent Acts Greenville South Carolina Nationwide
update to Amica Mutual Insurance Company S.C.Branch Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: Amica Mutual Insurance Company Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
UD Management Group LLC Unified Doers Management Group LLC Fraudulent door to door magazine sales Washington DCse Author: Fort Worth, Texas Attorney Generals: UD Management Group LLC

Jun 28 2017
Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Bedbugs, Crackheads, Break-ins & Gas siphoners Tucson Arizona Welcome to Tucson Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
colonial penn life insurance COLONIAL PENN RIPPED MY MOM OFF AFTER 18 YEARS. TURNED 81 CANSULED HER LIFE INS. NATIONWIDE AN INTERNET AN TV Nationwide, INTERNET, TV Author: Columbus, Georgia Corrupt Companies: colonial penn life insurance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 21 2017
SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 School District Board Possible Corruption with Bond Funding Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Public Schools: SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 Scottsdale, Arizona

May 17 2017
Jillian Mai Thi, Jillian Epperly Farmers Insurance Group Sacramento CA Quack Holistic Sacramento California Internet
Proceeding with caution Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Jillian Epperly Internet

May 15 2017
Guardian ProtecGE Security Nationwide, Security Force Inc or SFI of Raleigh North Carolina GE Security Solicited Me, by calling to offer free system Emerald Isle Nationwide Guardian Protection RipOff-Theives, Identity Theft Author: Emerald Isle, North Carolina Communications & Networking: Guardian Protection Nationwide

May 15 2017
Uca PerennialChubbValue point Lied about prescription coverage, never sent paper work, or return calls. Does not say Nationwide I will return your call Author: FRANKLIN, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Uca Nationwide

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 10 2017
UCA/Perennial Care/CHUBB UCA is not medical insurance it's a scam. San Antonio Nationwide We would like to help you Author: SA, Texas Health Insurance: UCA/Perennial Care/CHUBB Nationwide

May 02 2017
Mark Doring (Skye Louis Realty) License #3093883 (Florida Real Estate Agent) Incompetent and Unprofessional Realtor, Multiple Complaints against his Florida License Coconut Creek Florida
Confirmation of Resolution Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Realtors: Mark Doring (Skye Louis Realty) Coconut Creek, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
Cheetah 1 Express None Payment for expidite runs Madison Heights Michigan Impatient & Rude Author: Dawson Springs, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Cheetah 1 Express Madison Heights, Michigan

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 27 2017
Statefarm ins Terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Holly, Michigan Car Insurance: Statefarm ins Nationwide