Your Search | unified ins
Approximately 706 Reports Found

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
stonebridge life ins co. hurt my wrist on the 20st ,went to urgent care the 21, they put down the wrong info, i went on the 21 they wont pay me plano Texas Author: ravenna, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: stonebride ife ins co. plano, Texas

Aug 17 2014
American Amicable Life Ins. Co of Texas American American Life of Texas rips off little old ladies Waco Texas Texas Author: danvers, Illinois Insurance Companies: American Amicable Life Ins. Co of Texas Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
household finance corporation III , hfc has a lien on our home . a tenant took out loan for $10,392.57 in 2010. Heather B. Groetecke borrowed this money in 2010 and her & her husband rented/contract for deed for our house in August 2011. They lived there for amost 2 & 1/2 years then moved out of our house without paying rent, home owners ins, in our name, and real estate taxes for 2012 & 2013 .plus they did not pay the sewer bill for 2013 and we as landlords had to pay in full all of this. We spend over 30K to repair the damages done to house due to the Groeteckes plus replace all stolen appliances, and paid over $4500.00 in lawyer fees. We finally repaired the house by taking out a loan thru the bank and listed the house with a broker and it was sold June 12,2014 However, somehow FHC has put a lien on our house and the title company has to hold our money from sale of house until FHC releases their lien in which nothing regarding the house in IL was in their names. We want this lien gone so we can get our money that is due us and have them go after Heather Groetecke not us!  Granite City Ilinois 62040 Author: Peoria, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: household finance corporation III Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
First American Property & Casualty Ins. Company Won't return calls, email or snail mail, but notified us they will now renew our policy Santa Ana CA Author: Vancouver, Washington Insurance Companies: First American Property & Casualty Ins. Company Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
NCE Unified Life insurance Company Unified Health insurance, Unified National Health 200 + IN Lied to me about entire program and then put a cap on what they would pay Garden city New York Author: Raton, New Mexico Health Insurance: NCE Unified Life insurance Company Garden city, New York

Jul 14 2014
Primamrica Life Ins. DO NOT CASH ANY CHECKS SENT TO YOU FROM PRIAMERICA LIFE INS. CALL FIRST 'IT IS A SCAM> YOU WILL HAVE TO REPAY THE MONEY TO THE BANK WHICH CASHED IT. IT IS A SCAM> Duluth Georgia Author: Middlesboro, Kentucky Liars: Primamrica Life Ins. Duluth, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
CUNA Life Insurance Company CMFG Life Ins Co refused to cancel my policy on the date I called to cancel it. Lawton Nationwide Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Insurance Companies: CUNA Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Jun 28 2014
State Farm Ins, Ed Rust. Luke Campbo ripped me off for $2300 Bloomington Illinois
Author: Niles, Michigan Insurance Companies: State Farm Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
STYATE FARM HOME OWNERS INS. GERRY SCHRODER AGENCY SENDS BILL AFTER BEING CANCELLED ATLANTA Nationwide Author: WOODSTOCK GA, Georgia Insurance Companies: STYATE FARM HOME OWNERS INS. Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Aaron Hatanpa State Farm insurance mr Aaron Hatanpa State farm insurance mankato mn.Poor service, rude, manipulation, twisted the facts. Co conspired with ins investigaters. Called my prior insurance co to get any dirt on me to build a case. Shame on you Aaron. Professional ? I lost a insurance agent scam mankato Minnesota Author: ,prior lake , Minnesota Car Insurance: Aaron Hatanpa State Farm insurance mankato , Minnesota

Jun 24 2014
United equitable insurance The most ignorant and crooked ins agency out there Skokie Illinois Author: Illinois Car Insurance: United equitable insurance Skokie, Illinois

Jun 23 2014
MGC LPP DOVENMUELE FEIWELL & HANNOY PC ATTYS FORCED PLACED INS CHARGED 5000 FOR INS LPP WAS OWED 11000 WOULD NOT GIVE US THE NAME OF INS CO SO WE COULD CLOSE REVERSE MTG Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MGC LPP DOVENMUELE FEIWELL & HANNOY PC ATTYS Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
national congress of employers optum health, unified life insurance, vital one health health insurance for myself and my wife Internet Author: claymont, Delaware Health Insurance: national congress of employers Internet

Jun 16 2014
PMAUSA/Washington National Ins. Michael Zoch and Ronnie Cooper Do not believe the Recruiter - nothing but lies and deception and a pyramid scheme Carmel Indiana Author: Dayton, Ohio Employers: PMAUSA/Washington National Ins. Carmel, Indiana

Jun 15 2014
U.S pet Airways James. Daniel Koch Sergey Koch Sent reload it cardfor 500. then sent 2000 for ins. Portland Oregon
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: U.S pet Airways Portland , Oregon

Jun 15 2014
State Farm ins company Tom plooy agency Did not honor uninsured motorist coverage Anchorage alaska Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Car Insurance: State Farm ins company Tom plooy agency Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Will not pay on Life Ins policy my mother bought for me when I was a child Hoover Alabama Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Consumer Services: Liberty National Life Insurance Company Hoover, Alabama

19, Report #1071906

Jun 12 2014
Nation 1 Electrical Services I had electrical fire, called N1, He totally ripped me off tried to bill ins co $11,000, then walked off job, did not complete the work . Boca Raton Florida Author: Near Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Nation 1 Electrical Services Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 12 2014
NATIONAL LIFE GROUP LINCOLN HERITAGE LIFE INS CO APPROVED,THEN NOT APPROVED AFTER CASHING MY CHECK DAVIE Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Insurance Companies: NATIONAL LIFE GROUP DAVIE, Florida

Jun 07 2014
bader insurence i paid 10.00 a month for theft ins and when my unit was robbed and after i did what they said i was ripped off again by the bader ins com indianapolis,,inn www.baderco.com Author: memphis, Tennessee Storage & Self Storage: bader insurence Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
Tatteeboy owned by James Tate a/k/a Eric Oliphant Tatteeboy NiteCamp James Tate Eric Oliphant This is a convicted child molester who baits young men in by offering to get them started in teen modeling. He claims he has a start up company of young men's clothing, and offerings them to keep $500 worth of free clothing if they come with him to New York City for a photo shoot. He buys the clothing cheaply from discount exporters in Asia, claiming it is his own product line. He has a very long history of these types of scams and has had run ins with the police quite a number of times. Young men are flattered by the attention he gives them, and the wining and dining tour he takes them on to New York City. He is simply baiting the hook and is a seducing predator. currently in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Tatteeboy owned by James Tate a/k/a Eric Oliphant Select State/Province

May 22 2014
Unified Distibution - BOGUS INVOICE Orange California Author: Kingwood, Texas Mail Order Services: Unified Distibution Orange, California

May 21 2014
The Hartford AARP Auto Ins. Prog. Hartford Fire Ins. Co. Ripped me off for over $500. & lied about my credit report for @ three years! Hartford Connecticut Author: Patten, Maine Auto Advertising Services: The Hartford AARP Auto Ins. Prog. Hartford, Connecticut

May 20 2014
Santa Cruz Valley Unified SUD #35 Santa Cruz Valley Unified School District #35vMountain View Elementary School,San Cayetano Elementary, Pena Blanca Elementary, Calabasas Middle School, Coatimundi Middle Schoo, lRio Rico High School NEW TEACHER STAY AWAY! Rio Rico Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Teachers: Santa Cruz Valley Unified SUD #35 Rio Rico, Arizona