Your Search | unified ins
Approximately 816 Reports Found

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
NCE Unified National Health Unified Life Insurance Took money from bank account before its time Overland Park Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida Health Insurance: NCE Unified National Health

Nov 07 2016
NCE Unified Health One Scammers Oakhurst New Jersey Author: JOHNSONVILLE, South Carolina Insurance Companies: NCE Unified Health One Oakhurst, New Jersey

Oct 31 2016
Unified Caring Association Perennial Care, Patriot, Americas Trust. Led us to believe this was an option to use for the Obama Care. Told us they would be saving us over $1000. Led us to believe this was a PPO plan and we could see any doctor we wanted to see. When asked about the deductable was told it was a no deductable plan. When asked who the provider was the conversation was led in a direction where we were never told who the carrier was. Mt Shasta California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Customer Leads: Unified Caring Association Mt Shasta, California

Oct 04 2016
NCE The National Congress of Employers Unified Insurance Company MultiPlan limited Benefit Plan I call to get coverage for a pain doctor. They said that this plan would cover it.  Orange Park Florida Author: Livingston, Louisiana Health Insurance: NCE Orange Park, Florida

Sep 10 2016
White Center Glass & Upholstery I spent time on the phone with Tami them asking many questions in order to asses if i even need to spend my time for the in home appointment, then waited 2 weeks for them to come to my home .Over the phone a preliminary quote was around$350 including ins PRICE QUOTED X2 OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON CHANGED IN 2 H AS MUCH AS X3 MORE Seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Glass Companies: White Center Glass & Upholstery Seattle, Washington

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

8, Report #1320012

Aug 08 2016
Unified right med Health insurance United life insurance company Rightmed limited benefit plan Misrepresented themselves as affordable health care Took 170$enrollment fee and 1stmonth for total 386.50$ Orange park Internet Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Unified right med Health insurance Nationwide

9, Report #1319913

Jul 31 2016
GEICO Austin Fisher I added my daughter to my Geico Ins. policy. She purchased a new leased car, moved to FL. I called to remove her, and they wanted her new carrier. Getzville, New York Intrusive and Controlling Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Car Insurance: GEICO Gitzville,, New York

Jul 22 2016
Unified heath care I have tried to contact them over and over to cancel policy I had to take steps though my bank account to try to cancel Tampa FL 3361 Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Insurance Agencies: Unified heath care Tampa FL 3361, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Unified Plus NCE Aetna Beware Health Insurance Slippery Sales Masks the Truth Internet Author: San Pedro, California Health Insurance: Unified Plus Internet

Jul 14 2016
Unified Health One completely aweful not sure Internet Author: Hobbs , New Mexico Health Insurance: Unified Health One Internet

Jul 12 2016
Globe life insurance RIP OFF DO NOT BUY YOU WILL NEVER GET PAID ON A LEGITAMATE CLAIM NOBODY CALLS Oklahoma City Nationwide Did not pay nor care ! Author: Henderson , Nevada Insurance Companies: Globe life insurance Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York This is a False Accusation without supporting evidence Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
globe life ins. paid premiums, accidental death of father,1 month before 2 yrs, company will not pay, Oklahoma City, Nationwide About same thing happened to me Author: york, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: globe life ins. Nationwide

16, Report #1311950

Jun 17 2016
Carlos Gutierrez Jr. Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (Heritage Life Ins) Carlos promised to stop by with my policy about 3 weeks ago. No show, no policy altho debits rfrom my checking acct each 4th of the month. His phon e number isn't working properly and I am unable to leave a message for him. The address is **** *. ****** **. Chicago. I will soon go there and see if I can get help. **** *. ****** **. Chicago, IL 60646 Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Carlos Gutierrez Jr.

Jun 03 2016
Rescue Insurance Adam Cole,Unified Life Ins. Co Health Insurance Fraud Newark New Jersey Author: Foley, Alabama Health Insurance: Rescue Insurance Nationwide

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
GAP ins $399 or free with some lenders Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

May 05 2016
Freedom life insurance freedom life insurance of americaUCA unified care association lied about the insurance and what they provided over the phone, manipulate wording to decieve in brocheres Fort Worth Texas
Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance Nationwide

May 03 2016
Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine sales scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Easton, Massachusetts Sales People: Unified Doers Management Group LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 16 2016
interinsuranceaaa auto AAA auto ins. Bait and Switch Santa Ana california Author: Hemet, California Auto Clubs: interinsuranceaaa auto Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Jason Gootner NCE Unified National Health My insurance was cancelled while I was in the hospital Overland Park Kansas Author: El Paso, Texas Insurance Agencies: Jason Gootner Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
nce limited med insurance unified national insurance ive been paying for over a year, and now that i did my taxes found out i dont have insurance that ive been paying on,, they scammed me, and i had to pay a find.. and theres not a dr. around here thst ever heard of the insurance and no one here takes it .. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK ,,,,,,,every dime... i think kansas or texas.to any peopl Internet kansas and or texas Author: Hemet, California Health Insurance: nce limited med insurance Internet

Mar 25 2016
DANIELA FARINA / UNIFIED HEALTH INSURANCE SERVICES Danielle Nicolosi Company's Name: UNIFIED HEALTH INSURANCE SERVICES Address: 1900 S. Norfolk Ave, Suite 350, San Mateo, California 94403 Phone Numbers: O: 866.508.2004 C:650.533.7802 F: 650.350.4387 Email Add: Daniela@unifiedhealthins.com DANIELA FARINA FROM CA IS NOT PAYING HER VA SAN MATEO California Con Artist (DO NOT HIRE)- MARIA CHRISTINA L. CANUDAY Author: sasa,davao city, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: DANIELA FARINA / UNIFIED HEALTH INSURANCE SERVICES SAN MATEO, California

Mar 15 2016
Premier series Unified caring association freedom series Sold me health insurance and led me to believe I would be covered by affordable care act. Addison Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: Premier series Addison, Texas