Your Search | unified ins
Approximately 774 Reports Found
26, Report #1219711

Apr 01 2015
  following President Obama health plan this company Unified Nation Health 200 represented that they were a Insurance company meeting all of the President Obama required health plan and meeting the dead line time of January 1st. we and my family were totally misrepresented by Unified Nation Health 200 plus family plan they continued to pull moneys out of my account and not informing me that this company was not even accepted in NEW MEXICO so not only were we out of money pulled but also no insurance at this time period of may 1st of 2014 to march 15 of 2015 no coverage of any kind lost date of meeting the Presidents Obama time cut quit fraud was involved . Alamogordo New Mexico Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Insurance Companies: Unified Nation Health Alamogordo, New Mexico

Feb 19 2015
national life ins of the southwest cancellation of life insurance policy addison tx Nationwide Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Questionable Activities: national life ins of the southwest Nationwide

Feb 19 2015
unified health insurance Mooree complaint with out conformation pull my money from my account florida Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Health Insurance: unified health insurance Nationwide
29, Report #1208953

Feb 13 2015
Alexander, Greep & Tate Insurance, KS Insurance Group, Ron Green I ordered insurance through this agent, Ron Green, he did NOT put me in the policy that he said that he did and then when I had a claim, he out right lied and said that he we discussed what the policy covered! BEWARE OF THIS LYING INS. AGENT! His actions cost me $20k! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Consumer Services: Alexander, Greep & Tate Insurance Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
30, Report #1208862

Feb 13 2015
Stanton optical False advertising, was told walk-ins are excepted no mention there is a cut off time. El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Optical Products & Repair: Stanton optical El Paso , Texas
31, Report #1205142

Feb 06 2015
nationwide ins nationwide is on your side (with their hand in your pocket) Nationwide Author: marion, South Carolina Car Insurance: nationwide insurance Nationwide
32, Report #1204491

Jan 26 2015
Dr Bashir Chowdry MD Unethical billing practices. I was told I only owed 1000.00 after co ins and deductible. When I called to make my final payment was told I owed $15,000.00 1 year after surgery. I never received a bill from these people Las Vegas nv 89121 Nv Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Doctors: Dr Bashir Chowdry MD Las Vegas, Nevada
33, Report #1204000

Jan 24 2015
ferrandino and son Owner of Stephens .The co called me to do work at a hancock fabrics they sent work order ,did the work ,6/21/14 on 11/8/14 they wanted me to do J.C.Pennys ask about the payment on first job. Was told they would check in to it. did the 2nd job. still have not been pd. all paper work has been sent three times W9/ liability ins/ work agreement. still have no payment on either one, Ive been told all paperwork had been processed, told they did not have paperwork, need to send paperwork, check is in the process of being sent july,august,sept,nov, dec, jan.I do work for 43 other co and this is not a proffesional way to do buisness Farmingdale New York This complaint is false. Author: Gray, Georgia Builders & Contractors: ferrandino and son Farmingdale, New York
34, Report #1203047

Jan 20 2015
National Congress of Employers Unified Life Ins. NCE NOT INSURANCE Internet Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Internet
35, Report #1200208

Jan 08 2015
First premiere choice health Giovanni Jean-Baptiste I would like to put in a complaint against a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste with the First Premiere Choice Health Brokerage Agency representing NCE Unified National Health . I have had a situation that is unresolved and unbecoming an agent and supervisor of Customer Services. I have continually tried getting information of my medical and prescription coverage straight with your company for the past few weeks. In this time period I have spoken to a Ms. Becky at extension 557 ( the sales agent who sold me the policy), a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste (201) 762-1020 at extension 502 (the person marked as my agent and customer service supervisor whom my call was continually transferred to), a Ms. Joan at member service of NCE, a Ms. Brenda at members services of Premier Choice Health (the group that sold me the policy), my physician Dr. Carol Abalihi (915-225-4470), and the staff at Walgreens (915-849-6849) in order to simply get a prescription of insulin (which my health and well being depends upon) filled. I am a Juvenile Type 1 diabetic of 31 years and had explained to Ms. Becky in the process of purchasing the insurance plan. I had been assured that I had prescription and doctor visit coverage (which was foremost my main concern). She took my medical history, prescription intake and personal information down during this time. Ms. Becky assigned me a policy of $79.99 insurance policy fee, the $29.99 prescription coverage fee, and the $99.99 sign up fee. I was assured that I had 30 days to review my insurance to cancel and had a 10 usage period with a FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE SIGN UP FEE ( as I had stated above) . During this whole time I was insulted, demeaned and given the run around of how to find the true insurance coverage I had. Ms. Becky and Mr. Jean-Baptiste assured me that the packet I had receive was additional coverage's that I was fortunate to have when I signed up with them; along with my regular coverage. Mr. Jean-Baptiste during this time informed me, You are fortunate to have coverage at only $79.99 a month, You are lucky to find any coverage at all, If you are not able to understand the coverage process you should not be purchasing insurance. and that I needed to call member services to simply get my prescription rider card. I informed him that I had already spoken to them on several occasions and that they assured me I had no such coverage. He stated, The information is right in front of me, how can that be? (in a very rude and condescending manner). I asked if he could please call the insurance group and inform them of this information. He said he would call me right back. Less than five minutes later he called me back to tell me, I have spoken to them. They have informed me that they not only gave you the information, but sent you and email... I told him that they had not and that they assured me I only had a members discount benefits card. He then proceeded to tell me, Am I to believe that such a large company and I have been lying to YOU? I don't believe that! If you do not understand the information I have given to you, you should not be purchasing insurance online. He continued to berate me. I could no longer take the unbecoming behavior and hung up. I have spent several, several days trying to fix this situation to no end. In the whole process I have not been able to take insulin, my glucose levels have sky rocketed not only from the lack of medication, but from the humiliating and mentally frustrating treatment I have received from this individual and the whole exasperating process. I would like to have a full refund of my purchase and it to go on record of what has happened before someone else is unfortunate enough to go through what I have or possibly WORSE. Being a diabetic any type of mental and abuse strain (such as I have received these past several day) can make a diabetic become severely ill and cause potential critical health problems No individual trying to get medical coverage should go through what I have in this time. Thank you for listening and I hope to have this situation resolved. tinton falls New Jersey Author: el paso , Texas Consumer Services: first premiere choice health tinton falls, New Jersey
36, Report #1198352

Dec 30 2014
Ins: people Charged me 39.95 without my aproval. I did not use their their web sight. Nationwide Author: Port barre, Louisiana Personal Services: Ins: people Nationwide
37, Report #1195733

Dec 16 2014
daimler truck financial truck financial credit dis bought this truck in 2006.bought insurance threw them also gab.truck was a total lost in 2007.the regular ins paid offf but the gap did also.7 years later the come back saying i owe 10000 on 1 credit report 13000 on the other. roanoke Nationwide Author: HAWKINSVILLE, Georgia Truck Dealers: daimler truck financial Nationwide
38, Report #1195453

Dec 15 2014
Credit Collection /Services American Family Ins. Ins. Rip off? Nationwide Author: West Valley City, Utah Insurance Companies: Credit Collection /Services Nationwide
39, Report #1193374

Dec 05 2014
Unified Layer Tried attacking my computer with a virus Provo Utah
Author: Hebron, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Unified Layer Provo, Utah
40, Report #1191917

Dec 02 2014
Rent Star Property Management AKA 15 Primrose Street Bowen Hills QLD 4006 AKA 15 Primrose Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 Dishonest Business Practices, Attempts Apartment Break Ins, Units Should Be Condemned. Milton Queensland
Please include these attachments. Author: Menlo Park, California Landlords: Rent Star Property Management Milton,

Dec 01 2014
Klassic Kustom Ice Cream Trucks Terry Fields, Terry Fields Trucking Stole $10000 down payment on food truck. Lies, excuses, threats. charleston West Virginia
Unified Efforts Author: fredericksburg, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Klassic Kustom Ice Cream Trucks charleston, West Virginia
42, Report #1192012

Nov 29 2014
NCE or Unified Health One Unified Health OneNCE or National Congress of EmployersUnified Insurance Company Did not tell the truth about proper coverage as discussed on the phone, on office visits, deductibles, Pharmacy mail order process, cost of Blood work and Lab and ect. Overland Park Kansas Author: WINDCREST, Texas Health Insurance: NCE or Unified Health One Overland Park, Kansas
43, Report #1190789

Nov 22 2014
First American Title Ins Co Jacque Mateo Stole earnest money from escrow account set-up for close of escrow funds. Phoenix Arizona
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Ins Co Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 16 2014
Unified Does Management Group, Tehzah Greene Door to door magazine scam Washington District of Columbia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Door to Door Sales: Unified Does Management Group Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 13 2014
State Farm Insurance agent; Rene Burke Vestavia, Al.35243-2359 Insurance company did not believe my explanation of accident and that report contained a fabricated statement by reporting officer Vestavia Nationwide Reply to Robert Let me help you out... Author: Vestavia, Alabama Car Insurance: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
tower hill home owners ins A scam gainsville Florida Author: ocala, Florida Customer: tower hill gainsville, Florida

Nov 08 2014
avis car rental omaha airport double charged for rental on 2 different cards. included ins. when declined as well as gps omaha Nebraska Author: Saint Anne, Illinois Travel Services: avis car rental omaha airport omaha, Nebraska

Nov 03 2014
Humana Ins. Insurance rip off. Lexington Kentucky Author: Fort Garland, Colorado Health Insurance: Humana Ins. Lexington, Kentucky

Oct 31 2014
Oleg Firer Net Element, Unified Payments, Star Capital, thief,  crook,  fraud Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Computer Software: Oleg Firer Miami, Florida

Oct 30 2014
Bankers Life Ins. Canceled Policy, Still were pulling money out of bank autopay Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Sales People: Bankers Life Ins. Melbourne, Florida