Your Search | unified ins
Approximately 787 Reports Found

Jul 13 2015
Sanford Brown Ins. Ultra sound diagnostic. First of all Sandford Brown changed there name, from Ultra Sound Diagnostic to present . Whiteplains New York Author: Peekskill, New York Medical Expert Witness: Sanford Brown Ins. Whiteplains, New York

27, Report #1209510

Jul 08 2015
Universal Taxi Universal Taxi Dispatch , AAA Universal Taxi, Bandy inc, Yuri Shapiro (owner) Gordon Simic (president) One of their Taxis ran into my truck causing $830.04 in damages and refuses to report this incedent to their ins company Addison Illinois Reimbursment Form Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Taxi & Limousine Services: Universal Taxi Addison, Illinois

Jun 24 2015
LOYA Insurance, Fred Loya Ins Agency Inc To cancel policy they want you to go to their office to sign papers and pay a $50 fee. Gardena, CA 90249 Nationwide Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Agencies: Fred Loya Insurance Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
humana ins. they suck as they take your money and do not as approved Author: houston, Texas Liars: humana ins. Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Unified energy Alliance Ricardo HernandezJoe mazerLiberty PowerBrion Rick Shameful Liars will do anything to Slam customers Arendtsville Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Unified energy Alliance Arendtsville, Pennsylvania

Jun 08 2015
Liberty Power Unified Energy AllianceUEA Joe Mazer Brion Rick Unethical Bullying in Energy Industry Arendtsville Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: Liberty Power Arendtsville, Pennsylvania

Jun 03 2015
Unified National Health Took 179.00 dollars down for health insurance 79.00 dollars a month since Febuary they dont even have any doctors that take it but they didnt tell me all of this neither PO Box 25326 Overland Park KS66225-5326 Author: Birchwood, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Unified National Health Internet

Jun 02 2015
Anthem Ins. Anthem Blue Cross, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Amerigroup and Healthlink Anthem Insurance keeps your private information forever Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: California Health Insurance: Anthem Ins. Nationwide

May 19 2015
Nutrimost (Arvada,CO) Unified Health Group Does not care about helping you lose weight, takes $1800/person and more. Arvada Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Nutrimost (Arvada,CO) Arvada, Colorado

May 14 2015
Premier Series UCA Unified Caring associates Told me that they where healthcare market place from Obama , big lie , Syosset New York Author: Hazle Township, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies On-line: Premier Series UCA Unified Caring associates Syosset , New York

May 03 2015
Restruction General Contractors LLC Ryan Weitzman widow displaced 3 months via ins incompetence of Restruction General Contractors LLC Highland Park IL
Author: Orland Park, Illinois Building Services: Restruction General Contractors LLC Highland Park,

Apr 21 2015
US Engines Ins , Charlie Deceitful, unprofesional, illegal business person! Auburn Washington Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Auto Parts: Francis J Hunt Auburn, Washington

Apr 13 2015
My Advocate for Health Associated - VBA Membership, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies Does not respond to phone calls, the phone is not answered after being on hold for an hour, no response from company at all but the prems are being deducted Lauderhill Fl Chubb Group Ins Co Has Made Good Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: My Advocate for Health Nationwide

Apr 09 2015
Liberty Mutual Group Denying Treatment for Work Comp Injury that Liberty Mutual has paid for Now 23 yrs since 1992, Life Time coverage, to NOW Stop. WHY? Denying Disabled Patients is abuse from Liberty Mutual Ins Co. Boston MA Author: Cottonwood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Ins Co Boston,

Apr 09 2015
M & O Marketing False & Misleading lure to Ins. Insurance Agents. Waste of Time Southfield Michigan
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: M & O Marketing Southfield, Michigan

41, Report #1219711

Apr 01 2015
  following President Obama health plan this company Unified Nation Health 200 represented that they were a Insurance company meeting all of the President Obama required health plan and meeting the dead line time of January 1st. we and my family were totally misrepresented by Unified Nation Health 200 plus family plan they continued to pull moneys out of my account and not informing me that this company was not even accepted in NEW MEXICO so not only were we out of money pulled but also no insurance at this time period of may 1st of 2014 to march 15 of 2015 no coverage of any kind lost date of meeting the Presidents Obama time cut quit fraud was involved . Alamogordo New Mexico Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Insurance Companies: Unified Nation Health Alamogordo, New Mexico

Feb 19 2015
national life ins of the southwest cancellation of life insurance policy addison tx Nationwide Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Questionable Activities: national life ins of the southwest Nationwide

Feb 19 2015
unified health insurance Mooree complaint with out conformation pull my money from my account florida Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Health Insurance: unified health insurance Nationwide

44, Report #1208953

Feb 13 2015
Alexander, Greep & Tate Insurance, KS Insurance Group, Ron Green I ordered insurance through this agent, Ron Green, he did NOT put me in the policy that he said that he did and then when I had a claim, he out right lied and said that he we discussed what the policy covered! BEWARE OF THIS LYING INS. AGENT! His actions cost me $20k! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Consumer Services: Alexander, Greep & Tate Insurance Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

45, Report #1208862

Feb 13 2015
Stanton optical False advertising, was told walk-ins are excepted no mention there is a cut off time. El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Optical Products & Repair: Stanton optical El Paso , Texas

46, Report #1205142

Feb 06 2015
nationwide ins nationwide is on your side (with their hand in your pocket) Nationwide Author: marion, South Carolina Car Insurance: nationwide insurance Nationwide

47, Report #1204491

Jan 26 2015
Dr Bashir Chowdry MD Unethical billing practices. I was told I only owed 1000.00 after co ins and deductible. When I called to make my final payment was told I owed $15,000.00 1 year after surgery. I never received a bill from these people Las Vegas nv 89121 Nv Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Doctors: Dr Bashir Chowdry MD Las Vegas, Nevada

48, Report #1204000

Jan 24 2015
ferrandino and son Owner of Stephens .The co called me to do work at a hancock fabrics they sent work order ,did the work ,6/21/14 on 11/8/14 they wanted me to do J.C.Pennys ask about the payment on first job. Was told they would check in to it. did the 2nd job. still have not been pd. all paper work has been sent three times W9/ liability ins/ work agreement. still have no payment on either one, Ive been told all paperwork had been processed, told they did not have paperwork, need to send paperwork, check is in the process of being sent july,august,sept,nov, dec, jan.I do work for 43 other co and this is not a proffesional way to do buisness Farmingdale New York This complaint is false. Author: Gray, Georgia Builders & Contractors: ferrandino and son Farmingdale, New York

49, Report #1203047

Jan 20 2015
National Congress of Employers Unified Life Ins. NCE NOT INSURANCE Internet Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Internet

50, Report #1200208

Jan 08 2015
First premiere choice health Giovanni Jean-Baptiste I would like to put in a complaint against a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste with the First Premiere Choice Health Brokerage Agency representing NCE Unified National Health . I have had a situation that is unresolved and unbecoming an agent and supervisor of Customer Services. I have continually tried getting information of my medical and prescription coverage straight with your company for the past few weeks. In this time period I have spoken to a Ms. Becky at extension 557 ( the sales agent who sold me the policy), a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste (201) 762-1020 at extension 502 (the person marked as my agent and customer service supervisor whom my call was continually transferred to), a Ms. Joan at member service of NCE, a Ms. Brenda at members services of Premier Choice Health (the group that sold me the policy), my physician Dr. Carol Abalihi (915-225-4470), and the staff at Walgreens (915-849-6849) in order to simply get a prescription of insulin (which my health and well being depends upon) filled. I am a Juvenile Type 1 diabetic of 31 years and had explained to Ms. Becky in the process of purchasing the insurance plan. I had been assured that I had prescription and doctor visit coverage (which was foremost my main concern). She took my medical history, prescription intake and personal information down during this time. Ms. Becky assigned me a policy of $79.99 insurance policy fee, the $29.99 prescription coverage fee, and the $99.99 sign up fee. I was assured that I had 30 days to review my insurance to cancel and had a 10 usage period with a FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE SIGN UP FEE ( as I had stated above) . During this whole time I was insulted, demeaned and given the run around of how to find the true insurance coverage I had. Ms. Becky and Mr. Jean-Baptiste assured me that the packet I had receive was additional coverage's that I was fortunate to have when I signed up with them; along with my regular coverage. Mr. Jean-Baptiste during this time informed me, You are fortunate to have coverage at only $79.99 a month, You are lucky to find any coverage at all, If you are not able to understand the coverage process you should not be purchasing insurance. and that I needed to call member services to simply get my prescription rider card. I informed him that I had already spoken to them on several occasions and that they assured me I had no such coverage. He stated, The information is right in front of me, how can that be? (in a very rude and condescending manner). I asked if he could please call the insurance group and inform them of this information. He said he would call me right back. Less than five minutes later he called me back to tell me, I have spoken to them. They have informed me that they not only gave you the information, but sent you and email... I told him that they had not and that they assured me I only had a members discount benefits card. He then proceeded to tell me, Am I to believe that such a large company and I have been lying to YOU? I don't believe that! If you do not understand the information I have given to you, you should not be purchasing insurance online. He continued to berate me. I could no longer take the unbecoming behavior and hung up. I have spent several, several days trying to fix this situation to no end. In the whole process I have not been able to take insulin, my glucose levels have sky rocketed not only from the lack of medication, but from the humiliating and mentally frustrating treatment I have received from this individual and the whole exasperating process. I would like to have a full refund of my purchase and it to go on record of what has happened before someone else is unfortunate enough to go through what I have or possibly WORSE. Being a diabetic any type of mental and abuse strain (such as I have received these past several day) can make a diabetic become severely ill and cause potential critical health problems No individual trying to get medical coverage should go through what I have in this time. Thank you for listening and I hope to have this situation resolved. tinton falls New Jersey Author: el paso , Texas Consumer Services: first premiere choice health tinton falls, New Jersey