UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: union workers credit services inc
There may be more specific results for "union workers credit services inc"
For more specific results for "union workers credit services inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Mandy Perry Coaching Accelerated Coaching Academy, ACA Misrepresented Services-Could Not Deliver-Blocked Access Boston Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Mandy Perry Coaching Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
IDNS dba Internet Domain Name Services Repeatedly sends phony domain renewal invoices Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Services: IDNS dba Internet Domain Name Services Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 NAUTICA CONDO MOLD, SERIOUS MAINTENANCE ISSUES, BROKEN PIPES, POOR SECURITY MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: 5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Talus charging money to account that was not authorized. represenitives telling lies about amount of charges. Dallas Texas Author: AMARILLO, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Life Alert They lie to You! Read the contract before acquiring services Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Kintnersville, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Life Alert Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
AMVC Employee Services Mystery shopper rip off Audubon Iowa Author: Cape Coral, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery shopper Internet

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 17 2017
Barbados police force Commissioner of policeAttorney general The corrupt cant resolve corruption Barbados Author: Christchurch, Other Consumer Services: Barbados police force ,

Oct 17 2017
L'Atelier Inc. Berge Torossian, Isabel Torossian, Allen Torossian Dishonest jewelers who swapped diamonds New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelers: L'Atelier Inc. New York, New York

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Mini Miner SCAM. After pay for services they delete my account. There is no support available at all. Stav away. Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mini Miner Internet

Oct 16 2017
Credit Control, LLC Collections Hazelwood Missouri Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control, LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices Get Beyond Beyond Payments Scammer!!!! Lying slick sales person. Report to police if you see her!! Midland Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices ,

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
Golfio Inc Refused to refund an order never received Nationwide Author: Dumont, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Golfio Inc ,

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts