Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

union workers credit services

Showing 26-50 of 219,064 Found Reports For more specific results for "union workers credit services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Days in golden bc Andy sidhu Golden British Columbia Author: High level, Alberta Consumer Services: Days in golden bc Golden, British Columbia

Capital credit adjusters DEBT COLLECTION-2 DAY NOTICE! Internet
Author: Grinnell, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital credit adjusters Internet

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Compass Personal Advisors Nancy French Nasty, Liar and Disgusting Hutchinson Kansas Author: Alabama Financial Services: Compass Personal Advisors Hutchinson, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Aaron Lawes Kalkaska Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Kalkaska, Michigan

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Its just lunch is a complete misrepresentation of services and $3,000.00 scam. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dating Services: Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Internet

Feb 23 2017
emporium/pacific credit corp stop the harrassment california Author: bozeman, Montana Baby Products: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
Preferred411 Scammed out of money. Hidden charges and deceptive business practices Canada Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Dating Services: Preferred411 Internet

Feb 23 2017
Express Credit Auto Lied to Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Joplin , Missouri Auto Dealers: Express Credit Auto

Feb 23 2017
Pink Realty Monica ,Broker/Owner, Brian ,Selling agent, Unprofessional and unscrupulous Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Real Estate Services: Pink Realty Colorado Springs, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES: World Class Getaways SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES! WORLD CLASS GETAWAYS Conroe Texas Author: Dallas, TX, Texas Travel Services: World Class Getaways Conroe, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
USC AUTO Lies Cheats And Scams Charlote North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: USC AUTO Charlote, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
IPS Parcel IPS Parcel Services I was insulted and humiliated by executive manager Stacie Ross and assistant manager Kimber Ross Clearwater Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Shipping & Handling: IPS Parcel Clearwater, Florida

Feb 23 2017
IBM Credit Union Illegal overdraft fees?!! Nationwide Not Illegal... Author: Douglasville, Georgia Banks: IBM Credit Union Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Cfk*peoplefinders Unauthorized charges Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: Cfk*peoplefinders Internet

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 23 2017
Fangoria Magazine Did not receive what I paid for Northport New York Author: Sarnia, Wyoming Mail Order Services: Fangoria Magazine Northport, New York