Your Search | unistar talent agency

Oct 08 2015
The 9 Firm IBMM INC.Icebox Studios King Davis from The 9 Firm failed to pay me the money I worked 12 hours for. He kept my check. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Flushing, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: The 9 Firm Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 08 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Talent Call This bogus company is basically an extras casting company that may or may not exist. Online I was offered an incentive to register and pay within a certain time frame. Internet Author: Surfside beach , South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Talent Call Internet
4, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Next Star Productions Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Beach Park, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Next Star Productions Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Barbizin Modeling Agency Refund Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Lancaster, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Barbizin Modeling Agency Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Dynamic Recovery Inc Fraudulent Collection Agency Deland Florida Author: maspeth, New York Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Inc deland, Florida

Oct 05 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc NYC Casting IS a SCAM Manhattan New York Author: Manhattan, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc Internet

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

Oct 03 2015
North Shore Agency account status delinquent Old Bethpage Nationwide Author: Florida Fishing: North Shore Agency Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
megan hoffman casting call or talent call deceptive casting notice will lead you to page in which you are asked to pay 20 bucks internet wide Internet
Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: megan hoffman Internet

Oct 02 2015
Next Star Productions Total Scam Nationwide Author: Bartlett, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Next Star Productions Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Zane Tobin A&R ztarmy Zane Tobin A&R for major labels which he lied about being with is ripping artists off. Internet
This Report is Completely Fabricated and 100% False Author: Nationwide, Nationwide Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zane Tobin A&R Internet

Oct 01 2015
The IT Factor productions The IT Factor modeling agency All about the money Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: The IT Factor productions Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Amsher Collection Agency AmSher Receivables Management Amsher reports disputed debts to credit bureaus Birmingham AL Author: Hyattsville, Alabama Collection Agencies: Amsher Collection Agency Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Explore Talent I made a account with explore talent. The next day someone called me saying they are interested in me and that I matched for upcoming movies so I paid for membership. Nevada Las vegas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Celebrities: Explore Talent Internet

Sep 29 2015
Kokin NY ,Steven Kokin, FRAUD, ABUSE, BULLYING, LIAR, HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT, CHEAT, BULLY, CREEP New York New York Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Kokin NY New York, New York

Sep 28 2015
DEI marketing (NY) Bravo home entertainment, DEI marketing, william pinkett This business is a scam, do NOT work there! Owego New York Author: Binghamton, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Satellite Dish Companies: DEI marketing (NY) Owego, New York

Sep 28 2015
123Employee REVIEW: 123Employee provides virtual employee talent and business coaching and training that boosts their clients' businesses' productivity. *UPDATE: 123Employee pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123Employee recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
STOP THEIF! - Let's set the record straight BY ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH. Author: Port Murray, New Jersey Secretarial Services: Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 26 2015
NORTH SHORE AGENCY SCAM-North Shore Collection Agency wanting money for subscription of Guns & Ammo Declined Subscription Melville New York North Shore Agency, Melville, NewYork.- NO Business Certificate. Author: ANTHEM, Arizona Collection Agencies: NORTH SHORE AGENCY Melville, New York

Sep 26 2015
Talent Mailer Script Sale Scam Unknown Internet Talent Mailer Is Committed To Customer Satisfaction Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Talent Mailer Internet

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
NYC Build It Back FALSE HOPE AGENCY-MORE DAMAGING THAN SUPERSTORM SANDY!!! S.I. New York Author: Staten Island, New York Government Services: NYC Build It Back S.I., New York

Sep 23 2015
Alan Baltes, AB Media Publishing, LLC; Did not perform publicist service requested, will not issue a full refund! Beware, actors! Los Angeles, California Author: Norcross, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Los Angeles, California