Your Search | unistar talent agency

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Monocams.com A Disrespectful s***show! Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Monocams.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 19 2016
The Paradym Group Left Nationwide Staff Out Of Work Orlando Florida
Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Paradym Group Orlando, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Infusionsoft sends customers to collection agency for expired credit card. Internet
Author: NYC, New York Internet Services: Infusionsoft Internet

Aug 18 2016
STARS SHOWCASE Steve Thompson HOLLYWOOD RIP-OFF CONSULTANT STEALS ACTORS' MONEY & DREAMS Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: STARS SHOWCASE Beverly Hills ,

Aug 18 2016
Brown Agency, Wilhelmenia Austin, Wilhelmenia Brown AUSTIN Texas Author: Houston, Texas Modeling Agencies: Brown Agency AUSTIN , Texas

ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Hidden fees Orlando Nationwide
Author: Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
NORTH SHORE AGENCY PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO ARCHAEOLOGY MAGAZINE OR BE TURNED OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. MELVILLE New York Author: METAIRIE, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: NORTH SHORE AGENCY MELVILLE, New York

Aug 16 2016
Mike Jones and DJ HDUBB of Rapathon They scammed me and several other people for money and refusing to pay. Columbia South Carolina
Hello Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mike Jones and DJ HDUBB of Rapathon Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 12 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Inc Brandon Harlow RIP OFF!! Misrepresentation of services/takes advantage of and pressures young people to sign under duress/does not comply with signed contract! Multiple cities--moves around so cannot be caught California for this instance, but others Author: Yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Undiscovered Talent Group Inc

Aug 10 2016
The Josey Agency - Samuel J. Crews Josey Agency ,Samuel Josey Crews,  charged $3,000 to provide publicity for a book..then did NOTHING and KEPT the money. Atlanta Georgia Author: New York City, New York Media: The Josey Agency Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
ARSELECT Joe Conte, Mike Burns, Andy Block Scam Artists at large. Joe, Mike and Andy took me for about $1,200 dollars and provided no service. Did not return calls or answer emails. Los Angeles California Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARSELECT Los Angeles, California

Aug 08 2016
Talent Connection Live Matt Decker Ripoff, fake, false promises, scam, money hungry, no talent Tempe Arizona Author: San Tan valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Talent Connection Live Tempe , Arizona

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide How can we help? We are sorry that your employer, Push Models, L.L.C. d/b/a PUSH Marketing & Promotions a/k/a PUSH Agency, refuses to pay you! Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS KEEPS CALLING ME STATING THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TOW. WONT TELL ME WHY EXCEPT I OWE $$. I TOLD THEM I OWE NO ONE. CHECK MY CREDIT REPORT BUDDY, THEY CURSE AT ME AND NOW THEY ARE CALLING MY ELDERLY PARENTS. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY ARE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. Nationwide Author: greenport, New York Collection Agencies: DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. TCS, Inc. Fraudulent Collection Agency Scottsdale Arizona Author: Sherman Oaks, California Physicians: Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 07 2016
pa aes pennysylvania higher education agency We have been paying on student loan since 2013 we pay 55.00 weekly never missed a payment i recently bwecame disable and contacted people to have my loan dismissed pa aes had my loan still in default i contacted them and said why is my loan in default i have never missed a payment they said because i did not sign that last bit of paperwokrk  harrisburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: cleveland , Ohio Loans: pa aes Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Auto Service Agency Keep sending letters stating that i will lose my auto warranty Didnt state Nationwide What Exactly Is The Ripoff? Author: Oakland Park, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto Service Agency Nationwide

24, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

25, Report #1320452

Aug 03 2016
Upscale NYC Agency, -Sherry Devastation and Disbelief. I couldn't believe this would happen, NYC ! New York City NYC Author: manhattan, New York Dance Clubs: Upscale Agency In NYC Internet