UNITED AMERICAN INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united american insurance
There may be more specific results for "united american insurance"
For more specific results for "united american insurance"
Showing 1-25 of 42,127 Found Reports For more specific results for "united american insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Globe Life Insurance Company Globe Life and Accident Insurance Co. Will not give monies back that are due you Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Lillington, North Carolina Consumer Services: Globe Life Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 21 2017
Union Mutual of Vermont USI Refuses to pay full replacement value for stolen wedding set even though policy was originally for replacement value Montpelier Vermont Author: Silver Lake, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Union Mutual of Vermont Montpelier, Vermont

Jun 21 2017
James Marnley Profit Ltd - Torquay - James Taylor, James Marnely, James profit ltd eBay scammer James Marnley/Taylor - Profit Ltd - eBay Accounts - Scammer - fraud! UK Torquay, United Kindom Internet Author: Newton Abbot, Alabama Franchises: James Marnley Internet

Jun 21 2017
American Loco Internet Scam Internet Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Luggage & Leather Goods: American Loco Internet

Jun 20 2017
One United Bank BEWARE Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: One United Bank Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING JASON HANSON'S SPY charged for $40, in addition to flashlight that I ordered ang got. MD Author: MOUNTAIN HOME, Utah United States Military: PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING Internet

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
American finance american Finance Lenders from 2082 Business Center Dr, Ste 175Irvine, CA 92612 SCam.. Bait and switch. REally a debt reduction company. will mess up your credit score irvine California Author: new york, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: American finance irvine, California

Jun 20 2017
Erie Insurance Company Takes Premiums But Reneges On The Claim Erie Pennsylvania Author: Bronx,, New York Car Insurance: Erie Insurance Company Erie, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2017
Rocky Mountain Restoration High insurance driven pricing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Emergency Services: Rocky Mountain Restoration Gilbert, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
Litigation Services of Georgia Kathy American Lending Owed Balance Georgia Ohio Author: Hampton, Virginia Loans: Litigation Services of Georgia Ohio

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield American Home Shield SCAM!! Memphis, Tennessee Author: Jacksonville, Florida Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
American Airlines One Scheduled Trip - 3 Failed Flight Attempts Tampa florida Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Income Property USA Buying Summit or Property Education and Buy PD BUYER BEWARE - TOTAL SCAM on many levels American Fork Utah Author: Rockville, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Income Property USA American Fork, Utah

Jun 20 2017
colonial Penn insurance company Aww.colonialpenn.com I was starting my daughters life insurance back up because we moved from where we were so i had a post office box for my mail Internet Author: none , Alabama Attorney Generals: colonial Penn insurance company Internet

Jun 19 2017
American Cash Awards Millionaire. Winner Says out of California but is calling from Pennsyl Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Sales People: American Cash Awards Internet

Jun 18 2017
Dr Guven Uzun AKA Playa Medical Plaza AKA Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology MEDICAL FRAUD - OBSCENELY INFLATED MEDICAL BILL / LYING ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE Playa Vista California
Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Dr Guven Uzun Playa Vista, California

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Bangkok Bank Not Releasing my Funds - In My Opinion Discrimination Based on Race - I being American Bo Win Sriracha Thailand Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Cash Services: Banks: Bangkok Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED bitgrow.biz bit grow with roi of 7%fr lifelong 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom, W11 2 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom
Author: davanagere, Alabama Financial Services: BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Jun 18 2017
Charlie Erlandson 720-219-9235 American Craftsman Construction - Lyndas Construction Con Artist, Liar, Thief, Crook Denver Area Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Building Services: Charlie Erlandson 720-219-9235 Nationwide