Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

united american insurance

Showing 1-25 of 41,637 Found Reports For more specific results for "united american insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Air Pet Express Logistics Apet Express, Ebony Livingston Don't buy this Insurance Dallas Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Air Pet Express Logistics Internet

Feb 25 2017
Anthony Pug Home Anthony Min,Jamie Marden Don't buy pugs you will be asked to send a lot more for insurance scam Irving Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Pug Home Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Don't choose this health insurance Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
American Residential Warranty Ripped me off Mislead me Boca Ratan Florida Author: Weston, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Boca Ratan, Florida

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Texas fair plan insurance They won't pay the claim on my roof that had hail damage Austin Texas Author: Garland, Texas Home Improvements: Texas fair plan insurance Austin, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
American Freight, Penn Hills Scam artists Penn Hills Pennsylvania Author: NATRONA HEIGHTS, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: American Freight, Penn Hills Penn Hills, Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Gable Jackson Payne United Home Exteriors Gable Jackson Payne is a thief, beware he steals money from hard working people for work and never completes the job. Alamo California Author: San Ramon, California Roofing Companies: Gable Jackson Payne Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Ryan A. Bridges He borrowed $5000 from me, promised to pay me back in a week, check he wrote me bounced, came up with all the excuses not to pay. Ryan Bridges is a thief and con'artist Newport Beach and Costa Mesa and Laguna Niguel California Author: Costa Mesa, California Insurance Agencies: Ryan A. Bridges Newport Beach,

Feb 23 2017
YouPPL INC YouPPL INC in Henderson, Nevada YouPPL Inc. sent out a fake check from Transamerica Life Insurance in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Henderson Nevada Author: Orient, New York Bad Check Writers: YouPPL INC Henderson, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 22 2017
United Games JEFF HENDERSON, FOUNDER AND CEO Fraud - did not cancel when requested - would not refund $9.99 Utah Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: United Games Internet

Feb 22 2017
american hope resources offers you hope with helping your current hardship, all they do is give your phone # to schools, loan departments ect west lake village California Author: glenn, California Emergency Services: american hope resources west lake village, California

Feb 22 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios the only African-American lead company currently in the process of an IPO.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: los angeles, California Liars: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people signal hill, California

Feb 22 2017
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 22 2017
Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Insurance Auctions, Inc.Global Insurance Auctions, Inc. Wire Transferred $ and never received vehicle or refund Miami Florida
Author: Lindenhurst, New York Motor Vehicle: Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Miami, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Rowan Saunders & Economical Insurance Rowan Saunders (AKA's worst CEO) Worst CEO Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, North Dakota Car Insurance: Rowan Saunders & Economical Insurance Toronto, Ontario