Your Search | united american insurance

Oct 27 2016
First Insurance Co. of Hawaii FICOH FICOH refuses to settle and ignores me Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua Kona, Hawaii Insurance Agencies: First Insurance Co. of Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Oct 27 2016
NCE It is a scam. They said it was insurance when it isnt. They make it seem like what you are really getting is an add on to actual insurance. Nationwide Author: APPLETON, Wisconsin Health Insurance: NCE Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
Prestige Adjusters United Adjusters Luis Mendez Definitely a scam! DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: St. Louis , Alabama Roofing Companies: Prestige Adjusters Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 26 2016
HANGER CLINIC; PROSTHETICS & ORTHITICS Insurance Fraud austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: HANGER CLINIC; PROSTHETICS & ORTHITICS austin, Texas

Oct 26 2016
GetMED360 UCA FreedomUnified Caring Association Scam, Disrespectful, Rude, Misleading, Only Discount & $65 per doc visit, Prescriptions orders from Canada Syosset New York Author: Gassville, Arkansas Health Insurance: GetMED360 Syosset, New York

Oct 26 2016
BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Ripoff every penny in your fund: Closing Account Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Nationwide BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Author: Massachusetts Health Insurance: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Author: college park, Georgia Customer: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Bluebird / American Express Not what as advertised on internet, website or packaging Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Ladson, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
USPS United Postal Office USPS steals my mail Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida United States Postal Service: USPS Naples, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 24 2016
United Windows Always do your homework before buying no matter what saleman tell you(THEY CAN BE LIARS) Commerce California Author: Coto De Caza, California Window Manufacturers: United Windows Commerce, California

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 24 2016
Royal Administration Services Rip-off. Took my money and will not pay for the issue my car is having Hanover Massachusetts Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Car Insurance: Royal Administration Services Hanover, Massachusetts

Oct 23 2016
Standard Insurance Company Portland Oregon Author: Burien, Washington Customer: Standard Insurance Company Portland , Oregon

Oct 23 2016
american residental warranty twg home warranty services STAY AWAY SAVE YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Warranty Companies: american residental warranty Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Home Depot Stealing without a gun La Quinta California Exercise reasonable care Author: PALM DESERT, California Liars: Home Depot La Quinta, California

Oct 22 2016
Cosmo Distribution Question them on a outpayment and they lock your account, never get paid again! London United Kingdom
Month's of Cosmo dist Issues Author: Pierz, Minnesota DJ Services: Cosmo Distribution London, Other

Oct 21 2016
American Gun Association I ordered pellets for pellet rifle. Never got them. Email keeps coming back as permanent failure. Receiving server will not accept request to connect. Internet Hello, Author: Dublin, Georgia Guns & Ranges: American Gun Association Internet

Oct 21 2016
SeaLion Films / Graham Leader Deceptive, Welshing, Phony Company New York, London, Hamptons New York, United Kingdom Author: New York Producers: SeaLion Films Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
safeline fingerhut safeline do not whole up there words.... Nationwide Author: charleston, South Carolina Insurance Agencies: safeline Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
American Loco company American Loco Poor quality, Misrepresentation, Scam Online only Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Sales People: American Loco company Internet