UNITED CASH ADVANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united cash advance
There may be more specific results for "united cash advance"
For more specific results for "united cash advance"
Showing 1-25 of 29,084 Found Reports For more specific results for "united cash advance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: : ACE CASH Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
United family resources Aaron Bowers False advertising, deceptive, rip off Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Lawyers: United family resources Internet

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 23 2017
Advance america cash advance Threatening emails Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Cash Services: Advance america cash advance Internet

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Kevin Nash, Mark Smith Fraud Officer Los Angeles California Author: Upland, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Los Angeles , California

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Vishal Bhavnani - Fraudster, Scammer - Theft, Siphoning of Funds & Physical Abuse Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Author: Dubai, Alabama Restaurants: Vishal Bhavnani Dubai,

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Qriket Qriket NOT PAYING during Cash Out. PayPal Confirmed my Email is Associated with my Account. Toronto Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Qriket Internet

Apr 21 2017
Hummingbird Loan Triple diget interest rates!! A loan of $1000 ended up costing $2640!!! Nationwide Author: Oak Park, Michigan Cash Services: Hummingbird Loan Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Riaan Pieterse Other - ‎Fake Gold and Dimaond buyer!! Claims to be a large buyer of gold and diamonds has 0 money johannesburg Internet Author: Freetown, Other Cash Services: Riaan Pieterse Internet

Apr 20 2017
Ems merchant services Ontario California Author: Cartersville , Georgia Cash Services: Ems merchant services Ontario, California

Apr 20 2017
United Personal Loan Jason JeterSenior ExecutiveBriggs Law Firm Trying to send me lawsuit and wage garnishment that is false Houston Tx Internet Author: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland Financial Services: United Personal Loan Internet

Apr 20 2017
United consumer financial Kirby came to sale me a Kirby vacuum. Did a demonstration and I received the kirby, they said i had 10 days to cancel. Tried to cancel and company would not allow me. Period Westlake Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: United consumer financial Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
United Nissan Illegal!! Bad Business!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: United Nissan Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
Katie Krajeck San Francisco Bay Area - ‎Litigation Counsel at PayPal - ‎PayPal Paypal attorney, electronic funds transfer fraud, paypal fee holds Palo Alto, CA Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Cash Services: Katie Krajeck Internet

Apr 19 2017
Global Cash Card Very Deseptive Website and Policies Irvine California Author: Mesquite, Texas Banks: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Apr 19 2017
Blue Trust Loans Rip-off I paid I paid them back just as much in interest as I borrowed which I only borrowed $200.00 Nationwide Investergate? Author: Taylorsville, North Carolina Cash Services: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Quality Bills High Tech Universal Laboratory Sarl Counterfeit Bills SCAM Morocco Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Quality Bills Internet