Your Search | united cash loans

Sep 02 2015
Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Purchased Iphone Unlock 30 Days later ICloud is still unlocked and phone isn't working. They've responded twice with your phone is 100% unlocked, but it's not true. United Kingdom Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Cellular Phone Companies: Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Internet

Sep 02 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
Beware of Frank Marcello and Northwestern College Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 02 2015
United States Post Office Uses deceptive practices in regards to Priority mailings Nationwide Author: Muskegon, Michigan United States Postal Service: United States Post Office Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
Roxanne DeHay Threatening with arrest warrant for unpaid cash advance loan Redlands Internet Author: Redlands, California Cash Services: Roxanne DeHay Internet

6, Report #1251943

Sep 01 2015
United Credit Identity Guard Administrative Services Robert Williams they contacted me on an unpaid loan and added interest. So far i've paid them $600 and they continue to harrass me does not appear does not appear Author: hughson, California Collection Agencies: United Credit Identity Guard Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ace settlement department Ace cash services Trying to get money. I've never had dealings with this company but they sent me info about a settlement. On the Internet Internet
Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Cash Services: Ace settlement department Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Stanovich High pressure sales and lies Palos Park Illinois Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Cash Services: Tom Stanovich Palos Park, Illinois

Aug 31 2015
all aboard investments lavel buckholtz scam Internet Author: houston, Texas Cash Services: all aboard investments internet

10, Report #1252090

Aug 31 2015
Shop 'N' Check Linda Bradley Falsey said I was being hired as secret shopper. Issued me a cashiers check that bounced Indio California Common scam Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cash Services: Shop 'N' Check Indio, California

11, Report #1252087

Aug 31 2015
Advance Cash America Jennifer Smith Unprofessional emails, false claims, and inaccurate information Los Angeles California Internet Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Advance Cash America Internet

12, Report #1252076

Aug 31 2015
Steve Johnson Extortion Attempt! Austin Texas Author: Stevens Point , Wisconsin Loans: Steve Johnson Austin, Texas

13, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

14, Report #1252013

Aug 31 2015
New Lending Solutions Inc. Ras Jake Ong New Lending Solutions offering scam campaign like grants and loans Washington Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Insurance Companies: New Lending Solutions Inc. Internet

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

16, Report #1251977

Aug 31 2015
208 Title Loans Title Loan Scammers Boise Idaho I did NOT, Author: Utah Personal Services: 208 Title Loans Boise , Idaho

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
state economic protect filing a suit using a generic case number that has been used on other victms Internet Author: ftw, Texas Loans: state economic protect Internet

Aug 29 2015
Hayes farming Robert Hayes Sent me a postage saying I won 15000 to send $9.00 money order its bogus I think I should be intittle tothat amount and more Newton Georgia Author: Newton, Georgia Cash Services: Hayes farming Newton, Georgia

Aug 29 2015
One Main Financial original creditor harassment honolulu Hawaii Author: newark, New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial honolulu, Hawaii

Aug 29 2015
Savings Makes Money major scam that cost my wife and I our house. Internet How?? Author: pigeon forge, Tennessee Loans: Savings Makes Money Internet

Aug 29 2015
Ustarcash.com Scammed Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Homestead, Florida Loans: Ustarcash.com internet

Aug 29 2015
United 1st Class Sports (aka) A1D1 Sports Ryan Marker (CEO) promised refund due to failed AAU basketball program. No refund yet. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Cary, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: United 1st Class Sports Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 28 2015
Harold Wolff Cash advance USA Los Angeles Internet Author: Mc Kenzie , Tennessee Cash Services: Harold Wolff Internet

Aug 28 2015
ACCESS SHOPPERS Jerry RobertsEric MathewsDianne Anderson forge a cashiers check send them a moneygram buy $300. at walmart/target and pay myself $450.00 New York New York Author: nevada, Missouri Cash Services: ACCESS SHOPPERS New York, New York