Your Search | united cash loans

Feb 10 2016
Prosper Prosper.com False description of one time, non-refundable origination fee Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Loans: Prosper Internet

Feb 10 2016
Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics’ team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. TCP operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. *UPDATE TCP Logistics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Hagerman, New Mexico Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook , Texas

Feb 10 2016
ace cash group robert coston Sent email said i own a payday load and if i didnt pay 525.45 they would suit me . dont know Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Loans: ace cash group robert coston Internet

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE OLD MEINEKE CASH ONLY SCAMMER Lindenhurst New York Author: Babylon, New York Auto Repair Service: SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE Lindenhurst, New York

8, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Roomster Give me back my hard earned cash!!! New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Roomster New York, New York

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Fraud Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Feb 09 2016
Advance Cash America / Keith Dsouza This case will be downloaded on February 19, 2016 unless you pay $ 1,86.85 Phone is New York Based Internet AKA Keith Dsouza Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Advance Cash America Internet

Feb 09 2016
American Standard Online Anchor Financial Housing Rent to own Internet Author: Milford , New Hampshire Loans: American Standard Online Internet

Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Love Beal Nixon, Jim Belcher Filed a collection, then garnishment on a student loan that was over 15 years old.  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma So.... Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Loans: Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

Feb 08 2016
Cash Advance America Jack Morrison15@hotmail.com Sent a warrant for Arrest through email saying I owed 498.12 Internet Are they even trying anymore? Author: Holland, Michigan Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Ace cash express group Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Jolo, West Virginia Accounting: Ace cash express group Internet

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 08 2016
DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Megan James, Frank Gilberston, sales person at door Rikki code211 Fast sales person said she was selling to win trip ripped me off for 59.00 cash Phoenix Arizona
Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Door to Door Sales: DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 06 2016
Mark Harrison Loan Fraud California Not once, but twice! Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: Mark Harrison Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet