UNITED CASH LOANS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united cash loans
There may be more specific results for "united cash loans"
For more specific results for "united cash loans"
Showing 1-25 of 43,492 Found Reports For more specific results for "united cash loans"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Shaun smith Lawsuit Internet Author: Ny, New York Loans: Shaun smith Internet

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 20 2017
ALTUS FINANCIAL GROUP Scammed on a $10,000 personal loan New York Author: BEAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania Loans: ALTUS FINANCIAL GROUP New York

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Altus Financial Group, Meridian Regional Lending, Concord Financial Investments, Paula Parker CFO, Dwayne Louis, Julie Murphy, D. Harrison & Hanson, Alexander Russell Somehow this 3rd party got a hold of my info to qualify me for a personal loan.  New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Altus Financial Group New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denise Betts Moore Denise Lapearl Betts-Moore Stole Money with promises of business credit and loans Houston Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies: Denise Betts Moore Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Uesupport.com They started billing me on my credit card. No idea who they are. Spammed my credit card United kingdom Internet Author: ANTELOPE, California Miscellaneous Companies: Uesupport.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Indigo Allendorf - Travis Riley - United Missions for Nonprofit Of America Veterans Charity Highly Questionable, Most Likely Fraudulent, Blatant Lies and Untruths Posted on Their Website Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Door to Door Sales: Indigo Allendorf - Travis Riley - United Missions for Nonprofit Of America Newport Beach, California

Jul 20 2017
Proinso Solar PROINSO USA1030 Riverside PKWY, Suite 130,West Sacramento, CA 95605 United SPAM emails and SPAM telemarketing - breaking can spam and tcpa laws West Sacremento California Author: Boston, New York Solar Energy: Proinso Solar West Sacremento, California

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Briggs Law Firm Robin Proctor They are saying they are going to take me to court for a loan from United Personal Loans None stated Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Briggs Law Firm Internet

Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
This has been resolved Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Robert Haar Financial Scammer. Says he's a Real Estate private investor, but takes money up front for fees and doesn't lend the money. SCAMMER Perrysburg,  OHIO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loans: H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Internet

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet