UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT GRANT OFFICE&PRIVATE GRANT FOUNDATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united states government grant office&private grant foundation
There may be more specific results for "united states government grant office&private grant foundation"
For more specific results for "united states government grant office&private grant foundation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
MTM medical transportation MTM has an environment of constant abuse to patients. Most reps are rude, they hang up on you. Insult you. Sabotage appointment and violate HIPAA rights. Their supervisors Like Kyle are disrespectful also St. Louis Missouri Author: Joliet, Illinois Government Corruption: MTM medical transportation St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Addict Gear Ripped off by Addict Gear China/Honkong Honkong Author: Doha, Alabama Miscellaneous Office Services: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
United personal loans Jason jetter Filling law suit for united personal loans. Never heard of this company Houston Texas Author: Odem, Texas Lawyers: United personal loans Houston , Texas

Jul 26 2017
best buy geek squad renew conshohocken Nationwide Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: best buy geek squad Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Michael Harrison, Attorney at law rude , disrespectful receptionist, put this on my credit report even though I am disputing it. padding the bill and not sending me the actual documentation from the doctor's office denville, new jersey Author: clifton, New Jersey Doctors: Michael Harrison, Attorney at law New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
United personal loan They sent me a threatening email about I somehow owe to them and they're going to garnish my wages and send a complaint to my job and have me fired from my job, etc. and I never even heard this so called company before. Internet Author: Tucker, Georgia Lawyers: United personal loan Internet

Jul 25 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Large Prize Scam via Mail Kansas City Kansas Author: Magalia, California Cross-Border Scams: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 25 2017
Bella serta and serum False advertisement, states will send trials and sends full bottles with no refunds Internet Author: Shawano, Wisconsin Skin Care: Bella serta and serum Internet

Jul 25 2017
Move Ahead Media SEO scammers Australia United Kingdom Asia Internet Author: Perth, Internet Marketing Companies: Move Ahead Media Internet

Jul 25 2017
RD Training Systems. Rick Kurtz CEO, Dennis Garcia I attended a Real Estate seminar offered by RD training systems Rick Kurtz CEO. The presentation is a high pressure sales pitch. Only Limited Spaces Available! If you don't sign up now your seat will go to the next office I am visiting!You had to sign up that day, no exceptions. Mission Viejo California Author: Katy, Texas Seminar Programs: RD Training Systems Mission Viejo , California

Jul 25 2017
Grant Department US Treasury----Contact David Morris 201-632-5913 ext. 1007 I have to send $200.00 dollars to receive $9,000.00. The $200 is subtracted from the money and then refunded to me. District of Columbia Washington D. C. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Grant Department US Treasury Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ETags NOT DMV - COMPLETE RIP OFF!! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida State Government: ETags Internet

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
texas workforce Texas unemployment Biggest ripoff san antonio Nationwide Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Government Services: texas workforce Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Birth certificate state Internet Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born Author: Brooksville, Florida Shipping Companies: Birth certificate state Internet

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Upwork cheating, defrauding customers, read private conversations Internet Author: Internet On-Line Business: Upwork Internet

Jul 22 2017
Curation Suite Scott (Scanlon Youbrand Inc) This company is not allowing me to cancel my subscription or refund my previous charges United States I believe Internet Author: Blenheim, Alabama Internet Services: Curation Suite Internet

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2017
St Helen Catholic School St Helen Catholic School, Vero Beach, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Private Schools: St Helen Catholic School Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Rude, condescending, pushy, deceptive sales practices Branson Missouri We had the same experience with Mitch Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Resorts: Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Branson, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Software Empire nine Downloaded Office 2010, Received invalid key per MSF error,bank notified, holding pmt Mint Hill North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Software: Software Empire North Carolina