Your Search | united states government grant office&private grant foundation

Aug 30 2016
USPS RIP OFF PRICES BREAKING LOSING ITEMS Rochester Nationwide Author: Webster, New York United States Post Office: USPS Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
American Heartland Insurance United Equitable Group Worst Insurance Company skokie Illinois Author: CANTRALL, Illinois Car Insurance: American Heartland Insurance skokie, Illinois

Aug 30 2016
ACS collection Cash Services Tbis is a note to all interested parties they claim to in the courthouse shen pressed for location they hang up. Also when asked if they are duly bondeded and regiteted sith the AG's office in your state they will cuss you and call you names. Very professional.... JUST GUESSING COILD BE TERROIST GROUP RAISING FUNDS AND TRYING TO STEAL IDS. JUST SAYING............ Internet Author: Whitesboro, Texas Criminal Justice System: ACS collection Internet

Aug 29 2016
Joseph Fox Foxhound Family History & Research Paid for services not provided Internet Excuse the typos Author: San Antonio, Texas Private Investigators: Joseph Fox Internet

Aug 29 2016
Blizzard White,  They are taking $$ out of my account when I didn't even order anything I did receive a parcel in mail but sent back without opening as I didn't order it but still they keep taking $$ over $200 United States Louisville
Author: Melbourne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Michelle Owen Internet

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Eye Investigator False Company. Complete Scam Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: California Private Investigators: Eye Investigator Internet

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 26 2016
Janus Options Insider Hacked my account, set it on a robot trades to drain my balance company office is in UK Internet
Author: PITTSBURG, California Brokerage Companies: Janus Options Internet

Aug 25 2016
DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES WOULD NOT ACCEPT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ID FOR NAME CHANGE DENVER COLORADO Author: DENVER, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES DENVER,

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

gozzo office furniture SDN BHD impostor klang
False Report Author: Hawaii Furniture Manufactures: gozzo office furniture SDN BHD klang,

Aug 24 2016
The Adjustment Bureau Ripoff Collector of invalid debts conspires with credit card merchant and lease company Woodland Hills California Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Office Services: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Lane Pediatrics Sara LaneDr Sara LaneLane Pediatrics PA Unprofessional office, Abusive treatment, HS mentality - BEWARE Estero Florida
Author: Naples, Florida Doctors: Lane Pediatrics Estero, Florida

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 23 2016
Bruce Cash United stategies, USI consulting,southwest resources services.LLC. Consultant will rip you off Redlands California Author: grand terrace, California Business Consulting: Bruce Cash Redlands, California

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet