Your Search | united states government grant office&private grant foundation

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY This company acts like a government agency. Wilmington, Delaware 19801 Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Internet

Dec 01 2016
Space Ape games Unfair gaming practices, unrealistic drop rates, poor customer service London United Kingdom Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Computer Programmers: Space Ape games

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Nov 30 2016
Tradorax Tradorax Binary Option trading platformTradorax Option tradingTradorax Binary trading options Tradorax took all of my account and locked me out from logging on to their site! London United Kingdom Author: Springville, Utah Investment Brokers: Tradorax London ,

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
RESUME PLANET Worst resume company - do not buy fromn them United Kingdom Internet Author: Wellington, Colorado Business Consulting: RESUME PLANET Internet

Nov 30 2016
Staples CEO Shira Goodman USA Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States Victim of Software Counterfeiting Richmond Hill , Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Ontario Computer Software: Staples Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Unigroup United Van Lines Poor Service, Cheats, Dishonest Fenton, MO Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Unigroup Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 29 2016
Ning.com Ning terrible support and run-around - noone in office in USA and India support is horrible Nationwide Author: Capo Beach, California Internet Services: Ning.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Treasure Valley Rental Management How is this company still operating?! They have been sued several times and never won! Even filed bankruptcy! They don't have an office just a PO box Idaho Better now Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Treasure Valley Rental Management Internet

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2016
New York Jet Club a.k.a Prestige Private Air - Eli Lieberman, Eli Lieberman who scammed people through Prestige Private Air is now operating New York Jet Club BEWARE Burbank California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Air Travel: New York Jet Club Burbank, California

Nov 28 2016
BHG Housing Julie Gross, Karen Miller Scam involving bogus employment opportunity. Email requesting I9 employment clearance with false offer of employment. It seemed hokey to me so I didn't follow through. They claim Baltimore Office Internet Author: Riverdale, Maryland Employees: BHG Housing Internet

Nov 28 2016
United Parcel Service/UPS UPS Fraud, Stealing money with broken website USA Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Shipping Companies: United Parcel Service/UPS Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Karen Miller & Julia Gross Assistant Office Manager Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas