UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united states postal service
There may be more specific results for "united states postal service"
For more specific results for "united states postal service"
Showing 26-50 of 165,258 Found Reports For more specific results for "united states postal service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Haralson Tire Company Haralson Tire. Haralson Damaged Cars, Intoxicated Employees, Incompetent Staff. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Haralson Tire Company Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Joe Mullen, Joseph Mullen, Joe Mullen Konzier HVAC, Contractor, Mechanic Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Joe Mullen McKeesport, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Haggar.com ,customer service for Haggar.com Cancelled order without contacted me and boosted prices when try to re-submit order. Customer service created problem and unwilling to correct. .?? Nationwide Author: Orangeburg, New York Clothing Stores: Haggar.com Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Techpro Busters Fraudulant company that infects and repairs computers Mountain View, CA California Internet Author: Ada, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Techpro Busters Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) GRD Services LLC Fraud, Dishonest, Stole $600 from my return Stamford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 15 2017
Freehold Hyundai They are selling cars with with known problems. They have no respect or consideration for human life. Freehold New Jersey Seven Questions Author: freehold, New Jersey Auto Dealers: freehold Hyundai Freehold, New Jersey

Oct 14 2017
Livepcexperts247 Tech from company, talked to my wife. Said he wanted our computer to be opened. Internet Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Livepcexperts247 Internet

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
winzip support driver driver update service Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: winzip Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow - Terrible IT Company/Cloud Service Provider - Temple Terrace Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Communications & Networking: Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow Temple Terrace, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Advangate unauthorized renewal of a program I canceled Internet Author: Newark, Delaware Computer Service & Repair: Advangate Internet

Oct 14 2017
Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Worst customer service Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
DigiMe marketing , michelle Mcbride 7/25/2017 i paid With her 1400 after no service its a SCAM dont so this DigiMeMarketing.com 7331 cresthill Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Advertising Agencies: DigiMe marketing Internet

Oct 14 2017
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Unnecessary repairs. suggested unneeded repairs. Allowed unresolved car problems to leave shop Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Facts Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 13 2017
Home Service Network Repair on Top loading Samsung Washer Rurtherford New Jersey Author: New Jersey Appliances: Home Service Network Rurtherford , New Jersey