Your Search | united vacations network

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
rv sellers network sale or refund vegas nevada Internet Author: port orford, Oregon RV Dealers: rv sellers network Internet

May 28 2016
Curtis Davis - Curtis the Illuminated One - The Occult Network Fraudulently collecting money from unsuspecting people who are unfamiliar with him, his services, and his lies, Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Liars: Curtis Davis Nationwide

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
United Auto credit Nationwide Don't Worry.... Author: Maricopa, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto credit Nationwide

May 26 2016
meagan schell Houston mini pig network maegan schell shannon schell meagan se Lewistown Pennsylvania elmer meagan schell fake pig sanctuary is a slaughterhouse Houston Texas
Author: Pennsylvania Non-Profit Charities: meagan schell Houston , Texas

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

May 26 2016
Ingram united presbyterian church INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH ROBBED BY BULLIES OF A CHURCH PITTSBURGH PA PENNSYLVINIA
Gift Horse Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Ingram united presbyterian church Nationwide

May 26 2016
Pamela Ann Author (Pamela Ann Books) - Pamela Banas A scammer who steals and cheats! United States, California Internet Author: , Book Stores: Pamela Ann Author Internet

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

Webtransfer Social Credit Network Social Credit Network New York New York
Author: Sulina, Other Credit & Debt Services: Webtransfer Social Credit Network New York, New York

May 24 2016
Premiere Global Assets Ltd Carl Bierbaum /Residing in FLorida, USA (naples) Mr. Carl Bierbaum goes around the the world offering fake bonds and getting people to invest their hard earned money into financial plattforms that don't exist.! . This guy a real SCAMMER!!!! gives you his resume and then he screws you!!!!!!....HE SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS AND HE IS NOT!, also ties to criminal organizations in Israel, DUbai and London Rhode Island Rhode Island Author: Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Alabama Financial Services: Premiere Global Assets Ltd Rhode Island , Rhode Island

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 23 2016
WWE Network WWE Network - VOD service I was billed for a service that I'd never pay for let alone watch! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Websites: WWE Network Internet

May 22 2016
American Vacations, Travelocity American Vacations RIP OFF, fraudulant travel agency, bogus deals Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Travel Agencies: American Vacations Nationwide

May 22 2016
RV Seller Network LYING AND FALSLY GUARANTEEING SALE Internet Author: santee, California RV Dealers: RV Seller Network Internet

May 21 2016
Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Accomplice Ofurhie Destiny from Ghana and Inspector Maxwell Tetteh from Ghana Akeem Foley Scammed me out into Millions of Dollars saying he was in Locked up in Ghana Plymouth, Brixton United Kingdom Nationwide
Author: ST. CATHERINE, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Nationwide

May 20 2016
VINCHECKONLINE.COM COLOSSAL ENT. SCAMMERS - LIARS- CON ARTISTS BEWARE OF WWW.VINCHECKONLINE.COM UNITED STATES Internet
Author: Coquitlam , British Columbia Bait-and-Switch: VINCHECKONLINE.COM Internet

May 20 2016
Diagnostic Imaging Europe DI Europe They never send the journals any longer Berkhamsted United Kingdom Author: Unterföhring, Alabama Media: Diagnostic Imaging Europe Berkhamsted,

May 19 2016
DISH Network Service Englewood Colorado Author: Palisade, Nebraska Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) BEWARE of UPS My Choice! Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Consumer Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones  Check Into Cash Racist, Bigot, Good 'Ole Boys' Network, Clueless Management, Seems to Lack a Business Plan Cleveland, Tennessee
Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee