Your Search | united vacations network

Oct 05 2015
Coast to coast vacations aka Sun price vacations Using Expedia for automated phone call targeting elderly to charge credit card Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cruises: Coast to coast vacations Internet

Oct 04 2015
04:49 PM Blackhawk network Horrible service Reno Nevada 89521 Internet Author: Madras, Oregon Cash Services: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Deceptive Sales Practices and Lousiest Customer Service San Diego Nationwide Author: Poway, California City Officials: Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Nationwide
4, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Lana Carter Scam, fraud, poser, non-government, debt collection, southwest united states Nationwide Author: New Mexico Collection Agencies: Lana Carter Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
04:48 PM virtual private network VPN service provider Annaba Algeria Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: Internet

Oct 02 2015
Las Palmas Travel Network John Wool John Huaman Las Palmas Travel Network SCAM near Play Del Coco in Costa Rica Playa Del Coco Costa Rica Author: Cold Spring, Minnesota Travel Services: Las Palmas Travel Network Playa Del Coco, Other

Oct 02 2015
07:20 AM handkeys.comVP EAS accesories Fraud Beware, Do not Buy!!!!! United States Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Sep 29 2015
H Cohen I received an email claiming to be from Warren buffet. Saying I was getting a fortune. The.e-mail address was United kingdom Internet Author: Bury, Alabama Questionable Activities: H Cohen Internet

Sep 29 2015
Jay James Jason Griffin aka Anthonilove aka sgt Jason Anthonio aka Antonio Love Internet romance Internet
Typical scammer Author: Caldwell, Idaho United States Military: Jay James Internet

Sep 29 2015
Alliance Moving Services Ripped off United States Marine New York New York Author: Rockaway Park, New York Moving Companies: Alliance Moving Services New York, New York

Sep 29 2015
The College Network TCN False verbal advertising, Misleading, unethical, poor customer service, predators,ripoff,scam Indiana Florida Author: Florida Health Care Education: The College Network Indiana, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Ryan Reynoldz Funtela Scammed over Paypal United States Internet Author: Pacos de Ferreira, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Ryan Reynoldz Internet

Sep 28 2015
USA Live Technician - Online Resolve Online Resolve Fraudulent Security Software Program Installation London, United Kingdom Internet Author: London, California Computer Software: USA Live Technician - Online Resolve Internet

Sep 28 2015
Net Zero United Online Horrible Customer Trickery Nationwide Author: Branson, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Net Zero Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 25 2015
united healthcare medicare complete grievance and review board. health plan#911-87726-04 group #10462. added (10)additional riders to the plan plus $0 and coupon book$200. im didputing the claims department for late charges and changes. i want my policy back today. salt lake city Utah Author: cleveland, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: united healthcare salt lake city, Utah

Sep 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network. anthony chaney, Cash Advance Inc. Said they were filing a claim for none payment and going to sue me in court los angeles california Author: Austell, Georgia Loans: Financial Crime Enforcement Network. Internet

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Judicial Circuit of United States of America Area of Practice: Civil Right, Banking and Finance, Debtor-Creditor Rights, MultiLoanSource, CHRISTOPHER WILSON Threatened to legally prosecute me in the court house within couple of days. Internet
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Questionable Activities: UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Internet

Sep 24 2015
straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited united states Internet straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited Author: Leetonia, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: straight talk wireless Internet

Sep 22 2015
Office David Watson Fnancial Crime Enforcement Network Harassed me about some loan I didn't pay back from cash advance Los Angeles California Author: Tipton, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Office David Watson Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2015
UPS United Parcel Service UPS failed delivery, UPS fraud, UPS negligent, UPS not customer friendly, UPS defaults Atlanta Nationwide
Did the address need an apartment # or not? Author: Newport News, Virginia Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Sear's Vacations International Cruise Excursions ,ICE, harassment when I never signed up for their services Paradise Valley Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Travel Services: Sear's Vacations Nationwide