Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: united vacations network
There may be more reports for "united vacations network"
For more results perform a general search for "united vacations network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Dish network I have had Dish now for 1 1/2 years. Contract for 2 years. I now found out that I have an extra add year because we down graded due to not wanting the hopper.  Belton Texas Nationwide Author: Belton , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish network Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Sony Playstation Network GTA Shark Cards and San Mateo Internet Author: Fern Park, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sony Playstation Network Internet

Feb 12 2017
United/LBS Insurance Mutual of Omaha Salesman came and sold me a policy.Never received policy.Now I sold house, still billed Nationwide Report them to the insurance commissioner for your state Author: Missouri Insurance Companies: United/LBS Insurance Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
TollFreeForwarding.com Overbilled my CreditCard and never refunded it back!! STOLEN 336$ FROM MY ACCOUNT!! united states Internet
Author: Lugo, Alabama Telephone Companies: TollFreeForwarding.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Dish Network Billed me when services were not being used Portland Oregon
Not my Fault Author: Milwakie, Oregon Cable TV: Dish Network Portland, Oregon

Feb 08 2017
Frost Cutlery Cutlery Corner Network Deceptive Advertising Ooltewah Tennessee Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Frost Cutlery Internet

Feb 08 2017
United States Logistics John Ryan Contracted for household move, no show, deposit kept Chicago Illinois Author: Roswell , Georgia Moving Companies: United States Logistics Chicago , Illinois

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
Bluebird American express They steal any money remaining on card at a persons death United States Nationwide Author: Newark, Ohio Banks: Bluebird American express Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Reloadit Blackhawk Network California The company fraudulently represented their selves, as soon as I tried to use my reload pack a few hours after purchase, my funds were depleted. I can't file a police report because Reloadit reps are refusing me a transaction history in black and white, also the website is coincidentally not working. The reps did not assist in helping me into the website or offer any kind of explanation. They did not and will not help you. This company is a complete disgrace! Internet
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Reloadit Internet

Feb 07 2017
Patent Services USA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Patent Services USA, INC invites you to do your own research and see for yourself that our customers are pleased with their services. Patent Services USA has actively maintained a 5-Star rating with BBB, Shopper Approved and Consumer Lobby - all independent, unbiased customer reporting agencies. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Patent Services USA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Carteret, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Patent Services USA’s goal is to help inventors find a way to your invention ideas from inception to market. Patent Services gives inventors the protection and support as needed. Patent Services USA has an extensive network, helping connect inventors with the many service providers to establish a credible basis that is required for the patenting of your product idea and subsequent licensing. Internet

Feb 07 2017
CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard The Social Security Dept. in 2008 orchestrated this plan to allow Social Securityand Disability Benefactors to receive theirbenefits on a card. At the time it seemed thebest option as I was in constant physical therapy etc following a broken hip. Ther Scamming Network Extortionists Nationwide Author: Hammond, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
United. Royal Van Lines Stolen Goods Hallendale Florida Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: United. Royal Van Lines Hallendale , Florida

Feb 06 2017
United-Financial-Services-LLC 904- 647-8175United Financial, LLC.4 years in business1771 Edgewood Ave W Ste 7Jacksonville, Florida 32208-7208 EMAILSee More Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 01/13/2015Business Started: 04/25/2013Business Started Locally: 04/25/2013Business Incorpor Check Scams Jacksonville Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Wanted Criminals: United-Financial-Services-LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Gills auto People are driving around with gills auto dealerag trying to provoke road rage cutting me off or taking my right away i'm getting pretty fed up with it phenix city Alabama SO what! Author: United States, Motor Vehicle: Gills auto phenix city , Alabama

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
United Fathers of California California Fathers SERIOUS RIPOFF AND TAX FRAUD Torrance California Author: Long Beach, California Legal Services: United Fathers of California Torrance, California

Feb 04 2017
Dr. Cathy Emeruwa / United Family / DOES NOT PAY HER BILLS / HIDES FROM SERVICE PROVIDERS Dr Cathy owes my company over $1500 and refuses to pay her outstanding invoice Alpharetta Georgia Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Alternative Health: Dr. Cathy Emeruwa / United Family Alpharetta, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Perennial Care UCA United Caring Assocition Perennial Care- Beware of coverage and misinformed information Syosset New York Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Perennial Care UCA Syosset, New York

Feb 03 2017
United Readers Services , Inc. Illegal, refused to cancel, never asked for confirmation of a credit card not in my name, fraudulent, swindling a united states army disabled veteran. Lakewood, Ohio Author: Whitman, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: United Readers Services , Inc. Lakewood,, Ohio

Feb 02 2017
United Auto Credit No Title when loan paid California California Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto Credit

Feb 02 2017
Associated Publishers Network Magazine Charged my card somehow without authorization of $122 and I have gotten 6x of $36 a pop overdraft charges. Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Telemarketers: Associated Publishers Network Magazine Internet