Your Search | united air comfort united restoration

Jan 14 2017
UPS (United Parcel Service) UPS Refuses To Send Me My Very Hard Earned Paycheck Austin Texas The full story Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS (United Parcel Service) Austin, Texas

Jan 13 2017
United Mission for Nonprofits of America UMNPA BEWARE!! FAKE CHARITY FOR VETS RAN BY MAN ON FEDERAL & STATE PAROL Los Angeles California Author: Costa Mesa, California Nonprofit Organizations: United Mission for Nonprofits of America Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 12 2017
Militac Flashlights 19 Oil Mill Road Greenville, South Carolina 29611 United States Non responsive, failure to keep promise & honour warranty South Carolina 29611 Author: Preston Lancashire, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Militac Flashlights South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
united states apostille / downtown la apostilles Connie Guzman Los Angeles Apostille Services, Los Angeles Apostilles, Los Angeles notary Connie Guzman is a con artist. Doesn't pay her invoices. SCREWS PEOPLE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Notary: united states apostille / downtown la appostilles Los Angeles, California

Jan 09 2017
STARLING CAPITAL SCAM RIP-OFF COMPANY! DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT!! THIEVES! STOCKHOLM United Kingdom Internet Author: Colorado Brokerage Companies: STARLING CAPITAL Internet

Jan 09 2017
Filter Queen Majestic Majestic vacuum, Air filter Majestic, Health-Mor Our family was Sucked in to a poor product when salesman manipulated us as health conscious customers. Strongsville Ohio Author: Idaho Appliances: Filter Queen Majestic Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock, Scammers at President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Scammer Guy Babcock/ Guy Sanderson Babcock/President at Quartermain & Company Ltd/ A.I.M. Group Inc./www.opp.com will not return personal data Oxford United Kingdom
Author: Oxford, Other Programmers: President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Oxford, Other

Jan 08 2017
ANA AIRLINE ALL NIPPON AIR TERRIBLE BAD UNSAFE LOUSY SERVICE LOSES LUGGAGE Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Saskatchewan Airline Companies: ANA AIRLINE Internet

Jan 08 2017
911 Restoration San Diego, CA 911 cause over $8000 worth of damage to the lower unit from hitting a nail within my unit then denying it San Diego California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Emergency Services: 911 Restoration San Diego, CA San Diego, California

Jan 07 2017
Pine Motors Buyer Beware Pine Motos Westcliff-on-Sea #PineMotors Southend-on-Sea United Kingdom
Author: Southend, Other Auto Dealers: Pine Motors Southend-on-Sea, Other

Jan 06 2017
Air Berlin security and privacy violations Berlin Internet Insensitive Author: tampa, Florida Air Travel: Air Berlin Internet

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim committed tax fraud, perjury anaheim California Really? Author: GARDEN GROVE, California Motels: comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim anaheim, California

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount No items sent - money gone Vancouver Canada Canada Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 05 2017
Air Parcel Express, Inc. APX APX has refused to return my money to me after over 110 days Miami Florida Still no refund . . . Author: Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Air Parcel Express, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies discount Internet Author: Defiance, Missouri Hot Air Ballooning: Carla Wallace Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark-Clown Fish Vancouver, B.C. British Columbia Author: Oregon City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
Major Heating & Air Major Heating & Air Made my ceiling flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Major Heating & Air Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York