Your Search | united air comfort or united air restoration

Feb 09 2016
29Prime 29 Prime BEWARE... Very dishonest.  Never responds to calls or email. Newport Beach, California Author: El Cajon, California Consulting: 29 Prime Newport Beach, California

Feb 09 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Alexa (market manager) or Michelle (owner) NON-PAYMENT for Work Utah UT Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart-professionals

Feb 08 2016
Building Money Network My credit card was charged by NetSystems Ripped Off Big Time! NetSystems, or Building Money Network is a Fake! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 08 2016
ardyssusa.com Sells fake membership. Ships defective items and will not refund or replace items. Will not respond to phone calls or emails. Spring Texas Author: Northville, Michigan Clothing Stores: ardyssusa.com Internet

Feb 08 2016
Laptop Parts or SUNTANG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD resells used computer parts as new Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Parts Internet

Feb 08 2016
Yummy Hair Extensions The FD&C Act prohibits the distribution of cosmetics which are adulterated or misbranded and must comply with the labeling regulations published by the FDA under the authority of the FD&C Act & the FP&L Act YUMMY HAIREXTENSIONS Dallas Texas Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: Yummy Hair Extensions Internet

Feb 08 2016
Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Avoid at all Costs Beverton, Oregon To Paige Author: Washington Photography: Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Beverton, OR, Oregon

Feb 08 2016
West Coast Movers guaranteed to cost you more while distroying, losing or stealing your property in Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Mexico Moving Companies: West Coast Movers Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 08 2016
Louie Rich Louie Rich1Big Cartelwww.louierich.com RIP OFF DID NOT SEND PRODUCT OR RETURN MY MONEY Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas On-Line Business: Louie Rich Internet

Feb 08 2016
Flint.com Took My Money Without Notice or Explanation Redwood City, California Internet Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flint.com Internet

Feb 07 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers / Cheapo Repos major car problems hiden or ignoered and cars sold St Petersburg Florida Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg , Florida

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
ORBITZ ORBITZ FLIGHT TRAVEL TERRIBLE BAD BRUTAL AVOID NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS 3RD WORLD CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Nova Scotia Air Travel: ORBITZ Internet

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA