UNITED AIR COMFORT OR UNITED AIR RESTORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united air comfort or united air restoration
There may be more specific results for "united air comfort or united air restoration"
For more specific results for "united air comfort or united air restoration"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
United Transportation Moving & Storage United Transportation Lost, presumed stolen items, damaged items, delays, increased costs Woodland Hills Nationwide Author: Vonore, Tennessee Moving Companies: United Transportation Moving & Storage Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 18 2017
pk management I was told to stop calling office when trash was left around (in some cases more than a week) and people were feeding stray cats by putting food in yard or on doorstep, Troy Ohio Author: Troy, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: pk management Troy, Ohio

Jul 18 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 18 2017
Drive Time I went in to purchase a car but was in a hurry. Had to get to the airport. Found a car but couldn't do all the paper work. So the sale clerk told me that I had to put a down payment on the car to hold it or it would be gone  so I did. Stone mountain Georgia Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Stone mountain , Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Gregory Aggesen, Scott Chandler, Brent Robinson Advertised that can double my bitcoin 100% guaranteed, then completely change the structure and don't want to give refunds or commissions promised!! Theives!! New York, Alabama, Texas Internet,
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Rufus Design Ryan Cathrallrufusdesignco.com/http://rufusdesign.bigcartel.com/ Rufus Design sold me products that they never produced or shipped. Does not respond to communications or issue refunds. Boulder, CO Internet Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Rufus Design Internet

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin They advertised on Facebook.There isn't a website that really exist, even though I asked for it. They could not find my name or account to refund fund my money, but they can sure find how to take it out of my account. They told me to get with my bank to Pureline is a rip off !! Facebook Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Children & Family Services / CFS or CPS / Nannette Dupree Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Pleasant Hill California
Author: Martinez, California Child Protective Services: Children & Family Services Pleasant Hill, California

Jul 17 2017
WBI Associates LLC Wallace ByersWBIWBI Associates He promised me a large return on an investment of less than $10,000.00. Once I sent him some money, approximately $5,000.00; he began promising even more if I gave him more. His credentials appeared to be legitimate and the promise of making more than double my money in a short period of time was enticing. He eventually told me I needed to invest another $50,000.00 to get my money back or I would lose it all. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Stafford, Virginia Investment Brokers: WBI Associates LLC Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
mineral simplicity A $ 4.96 trial I cancelled as soon as I ordered because I saw that I would be charged 89.95 withing 14 days. I was sent the product anyway. I called and was told I have no idea about your cancellation, if you return it you will have to pay shipping or you will get charged the full amount!  Harrisburg, PA PA Author: castle rock, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: mineral simplicity Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia I want a refund. The company charged me 4.95 for a bottle. This was supposed to be a trial but they charged my credit card twice. $87.27 and 89.97. I didn't realize I was being charged a monthly fee for this trial and I called them and they will not refund my money or credit me the money. This is a scam!! San diego California Author: Amherst, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia San diego, California

Jul 17 2017
Giovanni's AC - SCAMMERS They charged my account and never showed up for repairs, and now they have their number forwarded to Delray Air and Air Bulance LLC. Miami Florida
Author: Florida Home Improvements: Giovanni's AC Miami, Florida

Jul 17 2017
hechizospracticos.com bestmagicalspells.com/skype: zitmy.amarres .obras, or zitmy garcia, USA Zitmy took my money, ther spell didn't work until now, she didn't do the second time the spell although she promissed USA USA
Author: Other Psychic: hechizospracticos.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet