UNITED AIRLINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united airlines
There may be more specific results for "united airlines"
For more specific results for "united airlines"
Showing 26-50 of 12,695 Found Reports For more specific results for "united airlines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 06 2017
UNITED PERSONAL LOAN JACOB JONES email threat on loan never received Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: UNITED PERSONAL LOAN Internet

Jun 05 2017
Jemstech Shane Alexander, Farrukh Aslam Started work...did not finish, and gave me a product with lots of glitches... United Arab Emirates Internet
The bottom line... they didn't do the job right Author: Mississauga, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Jemstech Internet

Jun 04 2017
CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS UNITED HEALTH CARE DISPICBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MY CURRENT PLAN BALITMORE Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS BALITMORE, Maryland

Jun 04 2017
Hawaiia Airlines Martin ID GKO Deceptive online website offer, Bait & Switch ticketing, Failure to post cancellation policy Honolulu Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Airline Personnel: Hawaiia Airlines Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE. CONCORD CALIFORNIA CONCORD Nationwide Author: PITTSBURG, California Shipping Companies: UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
NUTRALIMITED NutraWay Committing Freud by providing falls contact information and withdrawing monthly fees from my checking account. It appears to be a based in the United Kingdom Internet Author: Accokeek, Maryland Banks: NUTRALIMITED Internet

May 31 2017
Grand Incentives rude false fraud Sarasota Florida We're reviewing your situation Author: San Antonio, Texas Airlines: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

May 30 2017
United Tows L.L.C. SCAM Dallas Texas Author: Chillicothe, Texas Bait-and-Switch: United Tows L.L.C. Texas

May 26 2017
United Movers Group operates like a SCAM TAKES MONEY FROM CONSUMERS WITHOUT PERFORMING SERVIES AVENTURA, FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: United Movers Group Nationwide

May 25 2017
stamps.com 15.99 charged without knowledge like so many others Internet Author: Washington United States Post Office: stamps.com Internet

May 24 2017
United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. USPS Packages missing (stolen) Oxon Hill Maryland Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Questionable Activities: United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. Md

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 16 2017
United Airlines scaming customers United Airlines is fraud chicago Nationwide Author: Ashland, Oregon Airline Companies: united airlines Nationwide

May 12 2017
Omega Options Horton H Flags Liverpool, United Kingdom, L2 3PF. Internet
Author: Yonkers , New York Online Trading: Omega Options Internet

May 10 2017
Mike Singles Trade line Consultant This guy is a complete con artist!! 13245 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Florida 32225 United Internet This absolutely cannot be true Author: Dayton , Ohio Credit Services: Mike Singles Internet

May 10 2017
Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Logan Brown Unpaid Dept Garnishment Arrest Warrant Unknown Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Internet

May 09 2017
Travel office agency/sufia james they said i need to pay may visa pay this pay that united kingdom london Author: philippines, Other Collection Agency's: Travel office agency

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
Lumineer Cosmic Beauty Skin United Karma LLCSolea Charismatic Skin smoothskinbooster.com Misleading advertising - putting true cost of sample in unnoticeable fine print. St George Utah Author: Fort Worth, Texas Skin Care: Lumineer Cosmic Beauty Skin St George, Utah

May 09 2017
OFFSHORE COMPANY QUICK N/A Impostor - Blackmaler Bristol Author: Thessalonki, Business Consultants: OFFSHORE COMPANY QUICK Bristol, United Kingdom

49, Report #1371999

May 08 2017
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES VIOLATION OF UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES ACT DALLAS Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Airlines: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES DALLAS, Texas

May 06 2017
Spirit Airlines Do Not Join the Spirit $9 Yearly Club They will rebill you $70 every year and you can't get it back. Internet regarding Spirit Airlines Author: San Francisco, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet