Your Search | united american insurance

Sep 19 2016
Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing Rody Moshy Rafid Moshe Raed Moshy Rogers Auto Body FRAUD Rogers Auto Body Steals Cars, Abuses Insurance Money, and Deceives consumers San Diego California Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing San Diego, California

Sep 19 2016
Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Blane Curry Beware of Risk Stategies Company!! Big Time Fraud. Thousand Oaks California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Thousand Oaks, California

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 17 2016
ryangillam RYANGILLAM ON FIVERR RYAN GILLAM IS A PURE SCAM UNITED KINGDOM I am not quite sure what is going on here Author: london, Wyoming Internet Services: ryangillam Internet

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 17 2016
AMERICAN LEISURE How do they keep getting away w this? Class Action? Charged Credit Card $389 w/o Authorization but even Discover could not get it back! Internet Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Places & Information: AMERICAN LEISURE Internet

Sep 16 2016
NCE NCE MUTIPLAN PPO they told me they were an insurance company, won't answer calls,took my money, garden city New York Author: Windham, Ohio Health Insurance: NCE garden city, New York

Sep 16 2016
Aon Affinity Do NOT buy this insurance Internet Author: redding, California Air Travel: Aon Affinity Internet

Sep 16 2016
American Diversified Publications Told me i could make $400. after sending 200 CD cases back to them.They took $49. from me and im disabled. SIIDELL LA Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: American Diversified Publications Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
USAA AUTO INSURANCE USAA BUYER BEWARE SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Croswell, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: USAA AUTO INSURANCE Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 15 2016
Robert O. Colorina AIAC Investment Group AIAC - American Industrial Acquisition Corporation Rob Colorina is Fraud and a Looser. Pretends to have money and has fake family office New York New York
Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: Robert O. Colorina New York , New York

Sep 15 2016
United Airlines Customer we don't care Department Houston Texas Author: Magna, Utah Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) Shabby Service Van Nuys California Author: Chatsworth, California Shipping Companies: UPS Internet

Sep 15 2016
Mercury Auto Insurance Mercury Insurance Owe me 350.00 for 4 months for car leasing - after a no fault car accident Santa Ana California Author: TARZANA, California Consumer Services: Mercury Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
American Health Advantage Credit Fraud Lake Mary Florida Author: Barstow, California Credit Services: American Health Advantage Lake Mary, Florida

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 15 2016
NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Nautilus Insurance Horrific Experience with Insurance Audit at Nautilus Scottsdale Arizona Author: Commack, New York Insurance Companies: NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
Dr David Spring, Spring Chiropractic ,Dr. David Spring wasted my PIP insurance on worthless painful harmful treatment he inflicted Middleburg Florida Author: orange park, Florida Alternative Health: Dr David Spring Middleburg, Florida

Sep 14 2016
All american readers Scam bound and rude Nationwide Author: benton city, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: All american readers Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
National Hole in One Dallas National HIO John Everhart, National Hole in One Scam Richardson Texas
Author: Quad Cities, Iowa Insurance Agencies: National Hole in One Dallas Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
QuoteWizard Life Insurance leads from consumers Author: HEMET, California Customer Leads: QuoteWizard