Your Search | united auto credit

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Refunded The Johnson's Money ASAP Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
paladin auto service questionable workmanship and high charges port richey Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto service port richey , Florida

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems !!BEWARE! Laundry Scam 8$ Hold on Credit Card every single swipe?!!! Overcharging hidden Fees!!Scam! El Segundo, Ca Nationwide Author: La Habra, California Laundry Services: WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems Nationwide

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Interesting Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Les Schwab Independence Oregon Author: Dallas , Oregon Auto Dealer Repairs: Les Schwab Independence, Oregon

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

Cooper Tires A bad batch of Discoverer ATP Findlay Ohio
Author: Norco, California Auto Parts: Cooper Tires Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
Summit Raceing Equipment Summit racing Riped me off Akron Ohio Author: LAWRENCEBURG, Kentucky Auto Parts: Summit Raceing Equipment Akron, Ohio

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
Eastern auto mall Ripped off Ilion New York Author: Mohawk, New York Auto Dealers: Eastern auto mall Ilion, New York

May 23 2016
sendvalu.com sendvalu Big scammers Internet Author: reston, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: sendvalu.com Internet

May 23 2016
Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer Or any of the 71 other known alias's Everything this monster touches dies. Monroe - is the latest Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Brandon Relkoff Nationwide

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Cell Phone Protection Warranty Scam Des Moines Iowa Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Des Moines, Iowa

May 23 2016
Portfolio Lead System Business Union Financial, BUF Financial Stole Money Intended for Business Loan Leads, Now Representing Themselves as a Lender Lansing Michigan Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Lead System Lansing , Michigan

May 23 2016
CC Motors Antonio RIPPED OFF / LIED / COMMITTED FRAUD Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: CC Motors Clearwater, Florida

May 23 2016
Locklear Dodge BEWARE OF LOCKLEAR USED RIPOFF-SCAM-IDENTITY THEFT Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Locklear Dodge Tuscaloosa, Alabama