Your Search | united auto credit

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Turnkey Auto omnisure Check is in the mail scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Mount Clare, West Virginia Auto Advertising Services: Turnkey Auto West Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado credit card use Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Anything Auto Parts / All Things Auto Parts Horrible experience in customer service Jacksonville, Florida Author: Grottoes, Alabama Auto Parts: Anything Auto Parts Jacksonville,, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Mauss Nissan Nissan of New Port Richie Sold a defective car New Port Richie Florida Author: OLDSMAR, Florida Auto Dealers: Mauss Nissan New Port Richie, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Space Ape games Unfair gaming practices, unrealistic drop rates, poor customer service London United Kingdom Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Computer Programmers: Space Ape games

Dec 01 2016
Keystone Classic Muscle Internet Author: Fondulac , Wisconsin Auto Advertising Services: Keystone Classic Muscle Internet

Dec 01 2016
Car Outlet Buyer Beware of Car Outlet Waukegan Nationwide Author: round lake , Illinois Auto Dealers: Car Outlet Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Auction nation auto auction Lie on there car reports Phoenix Arizona Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Auction nation auto auction Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 01 2016
Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel , Florida

WalMart auto center damaged vehicle, denies responsibility Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: WalMart Reno, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
CABINS OF GATLINBURG WE WERE CHARGED FOR DAMAGES WHEN THERE NONE!!! GATLINBURG Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: CABINS OF GATLINBURG GATLINBURG, Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Lawrence Larry Loebe ventexan swindler estafador Puerto La Cruz Puerto La Cruz
Author: san cristobal, Alabama Auto Parts: Lawrence Larry Loebe Internet

Nov 30 2016
Tradorax Tradorax Binary Option trading platformTradorax Option tradingTradorax Binary trading options Tradorax took all of my account and locked me out from logging on to their site! London United Kingdom Author: Springville, Utah Investment Brokers: Tradorax London ,

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Atlanta Auction Access 5500 frontage rd forest park ga 302975960 frontage rd forest park ga 30297 ATLANTA AUCTION ACCESS INC1774 IRIS DR. CONYERS GA 770-918-6883 publicautoauction.org/ SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES FOREST PARK Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auction Access FOREST PARK, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
Square credit card processing Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Square credit card processing Internet

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
Liccardi Deceptive Green Brook New Jersey Author: North Plainfield, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Liccardi Green Brook, New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota