Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: united cash advance
There may be more reports for "united cash advance"
For more results perform a general search for "united cash advance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
United States TRUCK Driving School Sterling heights Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Attorney Generals: United States TRUCK Driving School Sterling heights , Michigan

Feb 14 2017
Speedy Cash  I did not take a loan out with this company and this company is a scam. Do not deal with them or take a loan with them. Cal cl Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Speedy Cash

Feb 13 2017
ACE INC ACE CASH SERVICES HARASSING, THREATENING, AND FORCEFUL Internet Author: Graniteville, South Carolina Loans: ACE INC Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
NPC INTERN Charge to account under NPC INTERN BOISE UNITED STATES Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Personal Services: NPC INTERN Internet

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 13 2017
Advance Cash Corporation Ace Cash Express Nationwide ACE Cash Express Author: Memphis, Tennessee On-Line Business: Advance Cash Corporation Nationwide,

Feb 12 2017
United/LBS Insurance Mutual of Omaha Salesman came and sold me a policy.Never received policy.Now I sold house, still billed Nationwide Report them to the insurance commissioner for your state Author: Missouri Insurance Companies: United/LBS Insurance Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
TollFreeForwarding.com Overbilled my CreditCard and never refunded it back!! STOLEN 336$ FROM MY ACCOUNT!! united states Internet
Author: Lugo, Alabama Telephone Companies: TollFreeForwarding.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Support Systems Homes Bob Norton Crooked people who will push for the cash- all about the money San Jose California
Correction to the False Information Given Here Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Support Systems Homes San Jose, California

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Cash Central Dan Unethical and highly unprofessional Internet Got Substance? Author: Groveton, Texas Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Justfly.com SCAMMERS TO TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH!!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!! Internet Author: WINTER SPRINGS, Florida Travel Companies: Justfly.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
Freester.com Cash for Reviews on the same site Very Rude when calling them, they will hang up if you ask them about the reviews on your account Internet Author: Modetso, California Unusual Rip-Off: Freester.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
Freddrcio henadro Rcio Builds banks Atlanta goeriga Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Cash Services: Freddrcio henadro Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 08 2017
United States Logistics John Ryan Contracted for household move, no show, deposit kept Chicago Illinois Author: Roswell , Georgia Moving Companies: United States Logistics Chicago , Illinois

Feb 08 2017
Blake Inesto Ginn Whiteboy Blake Ripped me off for thousands of dollars.Promised to pay it back,but refuse to pay it back.He's a conman that trolls dating sites to find older women. Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Cash Services: Blake Inesto Ginn Internet

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Greer Roberston Stenberg Rude, desperate for cash, weak pilates instructor Author: Alabama Health Spas: Greer Roberston Stenberg Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Bluebird American express They steal any money remaining on card at a persons death United States Nationwide Author: Newark, Ohio Banks: Bluebird American express Nationwide