Your Search | united cash advance

Aug 17 2016
United Consumers Debt Collection Deceptive, Corrupt, Uninformative, False Notification, Rip Off, Predator, Predatory practice Woodbridge Virginia Author: Morningside, Maryland Collection Agencies: United Consumers Debt Collection Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 17 2016
Cash Now Offer, Cash for Diabetic Test Strips Gave a competitor ,SellUsDiabeticTestStrips.com, a fraudulent negative Facebook review Internet
Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Now Offer Internet

Aug 16 2016
Communication Publishing Stephen Young Purchased book, 207 Cash - Exploding Wealth Secrets July 14, 2016. A month later and we still haven't received it. New York New York Author: dunnsville, Other Con Artists: Communication Publishing New York, New York

Aug 16 2016
josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Advanced anerica I owe them for a advance I never recieved Online Internet
Author: Santa Maria, California Cash Services: josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE MICHEAL? THAT I WAS PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN CHICAGO Illinois Author: MARION, Indiana Liars: JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE CHICAGO, Illinois

Aug 16 2016
Advance America I refused and ask for a refund of the fifty dollars but they said they were unable to do so for many reason . Now im out fifty dollars. Buffalo New York
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Loans: Advance America Buffalo, New York

Aug 16 2016
United Tow of Dallas TX My husband dropped his trailer at a cold storage where he always drops it with the permission of the manager/owner and these low life's comes along and tow, we spoke to the manager/owner who said he did not authorize this. We called the police the police Illegal tow Dallas Texas Author: Forest, Mississippi Auto Towing: United Tow of Dallas TX Dallas , Texas

Aug 16 2016
ET Transportation Edward Outler, Cathy Outler, christy hudak CON ARTIST, BEGGED ME FOR A CASH ADVANCE FOR HIS BUSINESS AND DISAPPEARED THE NEXT DAY Jacksonville Florida Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: ET Transportation Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 16 2016
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION Sharp TV; Sharp USA Sharp sells defective TV's--needs CLASS ACTION SUIT contact me: basscares@gmail.com all of USA United States
Author: Yonkers, New York TVs & VCRs: SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Adriatic Plumbing and Heating AdriaticAdriatic Plumbing Adriatic is a Rip-Off: they hire subcontractors they do not know and do not supervise. They only add a mark-up to the fee of the subcontractors; this way they do nothing but just cash in. The work of the subcontractors is poor and Adriatic will say they are not responsible. You are better off going for a proper plumber and heating company. Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Plumbing: Adriatic Plumbing and Heating Long Island City, New York

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
Webb Heating and AC This Company charged me Twice for the same Repair Advance North Carolina Author: Clemmons, North Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Webb Heating and AC Advance, North Carolina

Aug 15 2016
Investors United One of the best places I've seen to get a complete investor education in real estate Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Seminar Programs: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC took $299 out of my account for a deposit on transporting my truck, that they didnt transport. They said they would put the $299 back on my card within 3weeks and have failed to do so. Now they just hang up on me. Los Angeles internet Author: loon lake, Washington Cash Services: All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Internet

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 13 2016
George Michael, Michael Scammed me out of my own money. Beverly Hills, CA and Georgia, Europe Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: George Michael Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
USA Cash Loan USA Finance Loan Promised a consolidation loan and attempted to fraud me out of $1700.00 ,that I don't have, out of my checking acct. internet Author: plain city, Ohio Loans: USA Cash Loan Internet

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

Aug 13 2016
Lend up Ronnie Claim to be a loan company Florida Internet Author: Millsboro, Delaware Cash Services: Lend up Internet

Aug 12 2016
Tall Options binary trading Company HONG KONG FULONG INTERNATIONAL TRADING COMPANY fraud, scam, virtual fake trades dubai. United arab emiratis Internet Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: Tall Options binary trading Company Internet

Aug 12 2016
Personal cash advance Approved for 4000 but yet ended up paying 700 to them for western union and money gram and they still wanted to get more out of me! New york Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Personal cash advance Nationwide