Your Search | united cash loans

Nov 26 2016
Spot loan Spot loan Spot loan pulling fast one/scam Internet The proof is in the email Author: hammond, Indiana Loans: Spot loan Internet

Nov 26 2016
paypal.com paypal, pay pal Paypal.com illegal wire fraud, hklaw.com/Luis-Gonzalez/, Luis Gonzalez, HKLaw.com, Palo Alto, California Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Cash Services: paypal.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Roney Marshall Internet Author: San Francisco, California Cash Services: Roney Marshall Internet

Nov 25 2016
Liberty Life Insurance Cash Value Ripoff Greenville South Carolina Author: McDowell, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 25 2016
FCI Lender /Athas Capital Lender who uses systematic deceit and rogue ploys to cause excessive fees and attempts to force borrower into default and foreclosure. If, they would extend 10% of the effort ,they use in their PR of not being a rogue , instead putting effort into assist Athas Capital, FCI Lender, Rama Capital Management , Systematic fraudulent inducing of fees to cause bororwer to default and be forelcosed on . California Author: fort worth, Texas Loans: FCI Lender /Athas Capital Internet

Nov 24 2016
Damien Porter Scalp Guru Damien Scalp Guru Scalp Micropigmentation Con artist United Kingdom Internet Author: huntington beach, California Clubs & Organizations: Damien Porter Scalp Guru Internet

Nov 23 2016
ACSF Capital Ken Mickens, Kenny Mickens, Yvette Mickens mistreat employees, share customer information, not a lender, not real brokers Los Angeles California Author: Woodland Hills, California Loans: ACSF Capital Los Angeles, California

Nov 23 2016
Dadson Washer Services Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service is dedicated to providing the maximum benefits to their customers laundry rooms dedicated to insure customer’s satisfaction.  Dadson Washer Services providing services to apartment complexes of any size, condos, military housing and much more.  Dadson will invest in all the laundry equipment, you will have no cash outlay. Dadson Washer Services can accommodate programs trialed to your needs.  Dadson Washer Services has many different programs to satisfy all customer’s needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles , California

Nov 22 2016
Harvest moon loans Ripped me off Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Harvest moon loans Internet

Nov 22 2016
Cash net usa Scam alert Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Lawyers: Cash net usa Internet

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Ace Cash Express 702-518-6420702-723-6042Goggle Numbers online loans David Miller, Steve Morris, Mr Williams acecashexpress ACE Cash Express Author: Saginaw, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Ace Cash Express Internet

Nov 21 2016
miamisuperhero.com Beware. Scam! Unprofessional, Rude, Ruined our child's birthday STOLE OUR MONEY!! Took $175 cash up front and did not perform as it was too late. ran away with the $$ Hollywood Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Festivals & Event Services: miamisuperhero.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Rapid cash Speedy CashRapid cash Unable to contact them to set up payment arraignment Wichita Kansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Ad Astra Speedy Cash Rapid cash Wichita, Kansas

Nov 21 2016
Chase Bank Said locked refi rate but did not Phoenix Arizona ReApproval of loan Author: Lehi, Utah Loans: Chase Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 20 2016
Major Singh Bhangu, Douglas Ryan, Victor McBee, Bryan Foth, B. WashingtonPMG Legal Servives, International, Silicon Valley Finance Capital Loans, Finance Small Business San Francisco California Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Major Singh Bhangu San Francisco , California

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet

Nov 19 2016
Jessica tucker Jessica tucker Sugar baby ripoff conartist/ liar/ threating/total flakesa San diego California Internet Solona Beach Work/ navy discharged Author: san diego, California Cash Services: Jessica tucker Internet

Nov 19 2016
West Loop Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Ally Financial West Loop Mitsubishi Committed Income Fraud, cash back scheme, Misrepresentation of Terms and attempted trade auto fraud on altered Contract San Antonio Texas Never sign a blank contract Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: West Loop Mitsubishi Texas

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 18 2016
Thermal bedbug heat they took the money cash and came to do the heat. then i still see bugs and i told them. they came with the spray and their technician said that the spray will not work because they need heat. he was right . we were unable to get rid of the bugs. we paid $6000 for nothing. when i talked to the owner, he has attitude and told me we did what we can period. i told him you guys promised that my house will be bedbug free. they are a scam. don't trust. new york New York Author: edison, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: Thermal bedbug heat new york, New York