Your Search | united comfort

Dec 29 2016
Readers Service United Readers Service Lakewood Ohio Charging Credit Card without authorization Lakewood Ohio Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Readers Service Lakewood, Ohio

Dec 29 2016
United States post office the pittsburgh post office is not giving me my mail I told them where I lived I put change address i even got a confirmation from them at my new address i told the post office that someone within the post office is playing with my mail and 1 month still they don't even know me  pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: United States post office pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2016
SEBL, Group InstaSmile Refuses to Replace Faulty Product, Operates out of U.K. , Threatens Legal Action if PayPal Dispute is Filed ,instasmile.com United Kingdom I expected that response. Author: San Francisco Bay , California Dental Services: SEBL, Group InstaSmile Internet

Dec 28 2016
99 Santa Never received my order United States Internet Author: port mcnicol, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 27 2016
Lux style International Free offer? Money back guarantee? Try scam you for hundreds! United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Kingston, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Lux style International Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
InventHelp Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  InventHelp one of America's leading inventor service companies. InventHelp assisting everyday inventors patent and submit ideas to the best companies to market their idea. InventHelp produces INPEX-America's largest Invention Trade Show. Since 1984, InventHelp has grown into the largest company performing invention submission services for inventors in the United States, perhaps the world, with regional sales offices in more than 60 cities.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Patent & Trademark Services: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 26 2016
united lending services ulsc why are they still on internet New york New york Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Credit Services: united lending services Internet

Dec 23 2016
Financial Education Services United Financial education services Stole Money from ME and never provided services Farrmington Hills Michigan Author: Bedford, Ohio Financial Services: Financial Education Services Farrmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 21 2016
UNITED AUTONET SEAN NIA-OWNERJOEY VILLEGAS-SALESPERSON Deceptive Trades Act violation/rip off/impairment of inspection san antonio Texas Unfortunate...... Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: UNITED AUTONET Dallas, TX

Dec 21 2016
Paytronicks Aaramor Payments PAYTRONICKS.COMAlicia Vargas, Daniel Fernandez -Paysec-, Maxwell Dean Morgan ,Aramaor Payments, Tom Scammers and Fraudsters Canada and United Kingdom Canada
Author: NA, Utah Wanted Criminals: Paytronicks Aaramor Payments Internet

Dec 21 2016
united loan services center took my money and did not follow through with contract. new york,new york  Author: dawsonville, Georgia Car Financing: united loan services center Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Barkley Capital 8th floor, News Building,3 London Bridge StreetLondon, SE1 9SG. Beware of this den of thives London United kingdom Author: Grayson, Georgia Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital London, Other

Dec 21 2016
Atronica Game.co.uk Made an expensive order but received wrong cheap items, Atronica is not issuing a refund Sunderland, Cumbria, United Kingdom Internet
Author: Mexico, Other On-Line Stores: Atronica Internet

Dec 19 2016
99santa i ordered three items only two showing holiday light and key finders 122,84, DEC 7TH SAYS 5 DAY DELIVERY and nothing shows when i go to track my item, it says china no departure yet, each time i put uit in it shows nothing then shows tracking info but hasnt reached United tates senaca china Author: phila, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: 99santa Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Comfort Keepers of Henderson Nevada Before even being employeed with the company , they charged me for a physical i had already completed. They charged me for DMV Report and fingerprints with a criminal background check. Henderson Nevada Author: Lawrence, Kansas Work Place Bullies: Comfort Keepers of Henderson Nevada Henderson, Nevada

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Data Compliance Services is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Datainsure has taken a holistic approach to building our company from the ground. up. Data Compliance Services hires, trains, and monitors their United States based administrative team.*UPDATE: Data Compliance Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Data Compliance Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 15 2016
Porter Finance Deliberately made bad trades to empty my funds from my account and made false statements and promises. London, England, United Kingdom Internet, New York, Los Angles Update to earlier report on Porter Finance Author: Fortson, Georgia Investment Brokers: Porter Finance Internet

Dec 15 2016
Suez Water of New Jersey United Water of New Jersey Meter switching scam Hackensack, NJ 07601 New Jersey Author: union city, New Jersey Utility Companies: Suez Water of New Jersey Hackensack, NJ 07601, New Jersey

Dec 14 2016
bloombexoptions.com scamed took money and will not return it as they said they would United Kingdom Internet Author: stuttgart, Arkansas Brokerage Companies: bloombexoptions.com Internet

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Costa Coffee On 13th December 2016, I bought a cup of coffee and one sticky bun at a Costas Coffee shop closest to terminal C13, Dubai airport, and was charged the 34 Dinars but was charged $10 which the attendant told me was the exchange rate. I paid. However soon af Boldly lied and ripped me off Dubai United Emirates Author: Tumwater, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Costa Coffee Dubai,

Dec 13 2016
United Lending Services ULSC Deactivated my account so that I can't retrieve denial letters. Internet Author: Northridge , California Loans: United Lending Services Internet

Dec 12 2016
United Parcel Service UPS Unsavory Practices Service All work no pay Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Employers: United Parcel Service Columbus, Ohio

Dec 11 2016
nationwide home comfort this is a fraud using Enbridge name and an energy saving program to make their story Markham Ontario This is a Fraud Author: Mississauga, Ontario Home Improvements: nationwide home comfort Markham, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
Focus Nutra Alternative Health Rip Off United states Nationwide Author: Oshawa, Ontario Alternative Health: Focus Nutra Nationwide