UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united fulfillment bureau
There may be more specific results for "united fulfillment bureau"
For more specific results for "united fulfillment bureau"
Showing 26-50 of 24,387 Found Reports For more specific results for "united fulfillment bureau"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
Sleep Data, LLC Sleep Data, Sleep Data San Diego, Sleep Data Oceanside Sleep Data San Diego California, Sleep Data Oceanside California, Sleep Data review, Sleep Data reviews, Sleep Data complaint, Sleep Data complaints, Sleep Data scam, Sleep Data Better Busines Bureau, Sleep Data BBB, sleepdata.com review San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Medical Supplies: Sleep Data, LLC San Diego, California

May 16 2017
Inmar rebate Center CHURCH & DWIGHT HOME CAREInmar RebatesInmar, Inc. Promised FREE cat litter $14.99 with the sticker submission on the cat littler box. Sent it filled out correctly, with the entire purchase receipt and the UPC Texas Internet Author: West Deptford, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Inmar rebate Center Internet

May 16 2017
Heathyrightnow They took 69.95 from my bank account with my permission North Hollywood California Author: Riverdale, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Heathyrightnow North Hollywood, California

May 16 2017
Networx lead service . Networx llc Plain and simple its theft & deception. Ive paid a whopping 2,400. $$ total and recieved 1 job with no refunds majority of the numbers they send are bogus some not even a working number Internet  Author: Fort worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Networx lead service Internet

May 14 2017
Royalty Advanced anti-aging serum Revitalizing anti-wrinkle eye cream I ordered a free sample and then they charged me $94 said I couldn't get a refund and I couldn't return the product Fountain Valley California 92728 - 0800 Internet Author: McHenry, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Royalty Advanced anti-aging serum Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
acmrmar trim choice Never ordered what ever it is and never received anything. Disputed on by CC account and reversed Internet Author: Mashpee, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: acmrmar Internet

May 13 2017
Fulfillment Center Can not contact to cancel Metabmatrix. Have sent letters keep getting product and billed Phoenix Arizona Author: Stockton , California Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Phoenix , Arizona

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Scam - cancelled but they keep charging my credit card!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Better Business Bureau: parisian glow Internet

May 12 2017
Diet Supplements- SEC Securing...chase,Alpheka*Goslinfi I canceled on my 14 th day I didn't read anywhere in the FinePrint that it was a 14 day trial and a reoccurring charge of $69.95.  Internet Author: Edgewood , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet Supplements- SEC Internet

May 12 2017
TRIMGENESIS Products I order sample porducts of Garcinia Cambogia, I was sent one bottle of that and one Forskolin Extract that I did not order. Greenwood Village Colorado Internet Author: Castroville, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: TRIMGENESIS Products Internet

Omega Options Horton H Flags Liverpool, United Kingdom, L2 3PF. Internet
Author: Yonkers , New York Online Trading: Omega Options Internet

May 11 2017
Netspend Took my money Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Nationwide

May 11 2017
JKB Sereneytheeyecream Royalty eye serum Trial of this cream and then charges of hundreds of dollars for this cream every month just for trying the product. California California Author: Hegins, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: JKB Sereneytheeyecream California, California

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

Youth renu Rip off Internet
Same thing happens to me...here's what I did: Author: Erie, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth renu Internet

May 10 2017
Core Skincare Rip off Internet Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Better Business Bureau: Liars: Core Skincare Internet

Envious Healthy Envious Healthy.com Ripoff and stealing money Internet
Author: Fountain Valley , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Envious Healthy Internet

May 10 2017
Mike Singles Trade line Consultant This guy is a complete con artist!! 13245 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Florida 32225 United Internet This absolutely cannot be true Author: Dayton , Ohio Credit Services: Mike Singles Internet

May 10 2017
Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Logan Brown Unpaid Dept Garnishment Arrest Warrant Unknown Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Internet

May 10 2017
Alucia Skin Care Lumella Deceptive purchase practices California Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Care Internet

May 09 2017
Travel office agency/sufia james they said i need to pay may visa pay this pay that united kingdom london Author: philippines, Other Collection Agency's: Travel office agency

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama