Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

united fulfillment bureau

Showing 26-50 of 24,237 Found Reports For more specific results for "united fulfillment bureau"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

26, Report #1361927

Mar 15 2017
United Airlines Refused to honor change fee waiver after major storm Nationwide Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

27, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Trademasters Pro (John Gold at Trademasters Pro) Deceptive 'legal'? stock trading New York Internet Author: Farmington, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Trademasters Pro Internet

Mar 15 2017
Vibrant web vwsetup.com and support@vibrantweb.com thieves on the internet Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Vibrant web Internet

Mar 14 2017
TechProKings Took my money ! gave me noting !!!!! Belfast United Kingdom Problem Solved !! Author: Oakley, California Computer Software: TechProKings

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Especially Yours South Easton,Ma.These people who run this company are crook that did not want to give me my money back after that gave me the wrong wig and now that wont give my mother who 82 years old. south easton, masschusetts Massachusetts Author: Brazoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Especially Yours Ma, Massachusetts

Mar 14 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Phantom order charged to my debit card Norcross Georgia Author: Keller, Texas Skin Care: Rapid Fulfillment Norcross, Georgia

Mar 14 2017
skin royale over charged Internet Author: clarksville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: skin royale Internet

Mar 14 2017
Precious Skin Rx LaurenSkincare or BNW Honestskin or The River Spa or Empire Fulfillment Center Rip Off Of The Century Buyer Beware Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Precious Skin Rx Internet

Mar 13 2017
Conslines Ripoff didn't save the way they advertise poor customer service stay away San diego California Author: Lufkin , Texas Better Business Bureau: Consline San diego, California

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

R W Selby. Villas @ Monarch Beach Dana Point, California Los Angeles California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Better Business Bureau: R W Selby. Los Angeles, California

Mar 12 2017
Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Apex Synergy Solutions LLC, Revived youth creams, HFrevive online scame saying they will send you samples for 4.95 but next thing you know they have chaged 2 charges of 92 and $98 PO Box 35530 St Petersburg, Florida Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Internet

Mar 12 2017
Theatreland America aka John Elliot Charged more than 3 times ticket price for show London, United Kingdom Author: Lyndonville , New York Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Rose Cream Signed up for a sample and started they started taking hundreds of dollars out of my account each month St. George, Utah Internet Author: Bristol, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Mar 11 2017
Allgotrade.com Josh Volk and/or Nicole Chase Lying thieves stole my money United Kingdom United Kingdom Author: Bigelow, Arkansas Online Trading: Allgotrade.com

Mar 11 2017
Michelle Evans Stole $1,140 talking about I had negative forces around me. And before I could get in this realtons hip with this man . I had to have all of the forces removed. And she kept telling me I need to send more money. Because the spirits said that it was my sacrifice . San Antonio texas Internet Good Grief Author: livingston, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Michelle Evans

Mar 10 2017
Reawaken Eye Cream, Neuphoric Unauthorized charges Fountain Valley, CA Author: Stigler, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Reawaken Eye Cream, Neuphoric Internet

Mar 09 2017
Satin Youth RAVISHINGRADIANTSKINCARESUCCESSFULCARESHOPPE Free Trial Just pay shipping New York (?) Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Satin Youth Internet

Mar 09 2017
Janus options, 80-83 long lane london, UK, EC1A9ET After sending lot many emails and calls to janus options . i have not get any response and reply from the company. london united kingdom Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Police: Lawyers: Janus options london, New York

Mar 09 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee / Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Mar 08 2017
Frontier Communications Never showed up for installation, failed to close account, failed to bill or notify me, reported to credit bureau illegally Allen Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide