UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united fulfillment bureau
There may be more specific results for "united fulfillment bureau"
For more specific results for "united fulfillment bureau"
Showing 26-50 of 24,581 Found Reports For more specific results for "united fulfillment bureau"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 16 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Limited Frog Home Theater Boxfreeseetv.com Failed to deliver goods London United Kingdom Internet Author: Brisbane, Theaters: Strong Current Enterprises Limited Internet

Jul 16 2017
Holdenville Oakridge Community SHADY, THIEVING LIARS Holdenville Oklahoma Author: Holdenville, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Holdenville Oakridge Community Holdenville, Oklahoma

Jul 15 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum Received first package and refused delivery. They have been sending and charging my account monthly. I cannot cancel due to no information on website. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley , California

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 14 2017
United Recovery Systems Scam Debt Collector Houston Texas Author: Longmont, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: United Recovery Systems Texas

Jul 14 2017
BeenVerified.com Libel, made my background history available to the entire WWW, and aside from producing false information, they also tarnish my reputation by insinuative result postings of records from my past that are either no longer a matter of public record, records of criminal cases where I was found innocent, or records that are no longer available to the credit bureau (bankruptcy - almost 13 years ago) Internet Author: Duncanville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: BeenVerified.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 14 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | took my money and ran. Do NOT use (((REDACTED)))! New York , New York
  (((REDACTED)))are rated an F with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Author: New York, New York Party Planners: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Jul 14 2017
Boston Matchmakers I enrolled with this company based on some good reviews I had seen. I made it very clear the type of person I was looking for. I was told they have individuals out there who were looking to meet individuals like me. Get ready to be wined and dined. Instead, this company lied and when I requested refund I was told I could not get my money back. Braintree Massachusetts Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Boston Matchmakers Braintree, Massachusetts

Jul 14 2017
QuGenix Ordered free trial, pay shipping only. Did not receive any email confirmation and no information or statement or explanation came with the trial. Received credit card statement with charge of 89.71 and 89.77. Then received a second shipment when I called they told me I could not return the un opened box and receive credit. The customer service rep was rude, cut me off and pretty much told me I was an idiot for not reading the fine print. Honestly, when I ordered I read and re read the information and did not see anywhere that I was signing up to get continued product or that I would be charged for the trial product. This company is a huge scam. Fountain Valley, CA , California Internet Author: Hebron, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: QuGenix Internet

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
Briggs law firm United personal loan Collection agency Internet Author: Texas Collection Agency's: Briggs law firm Internet

Jul 12 2017
Disabled American Veterans (DAV) DAV Abuse of non-profit status and discriminatory practices Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia United States Military: Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Decatur, Georgia

Jul 12 2017
BeautyandPretty MM beauty----- switched to this name for the product being send from Texas. Humboldt Moving Media and Bar Mills Consulting Firm I was charged $99 for a product i did not order. San Antonio Texas Author: INMAN, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BeautyandPretty San Antonio, Texas

Jul 12 2017
American Power and Gas Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: With a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team, the goal of American Power and Gas is to allow consumers to purchase a high-quality energy solution at a lower rate. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Oneonta, New York Miscellaneous Companies: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. Seminole, Florida

Jul 12 2017
American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business REVIEW: American Power and Gas sales, customer service and executive team are fully committed to customer satisfaction. The approach that American Power and Gas uses is providing a superior product at a reasonable cost.*UPDATE: American Power and Gas pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Jefferson Twp, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. dunedin, Florida

Jul 12 2017
American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Power and Gas is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. With incentive programs, rebates and on-site training the company has effectively increased their standards of excellence in the energy industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service American Power and Gas pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: carrolltown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. carrolltown, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2017
United Movers Group Inc Overcharged, lied to, and royally ripped off! Chicago Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: United Movers Group Inc Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Author: Cleveland , Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Author: New Wilmington, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. Clearwater, Florida

Jul 11 2017
Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Central Award Distribution Final Judging Div. Award Number Processing National & World Headquarters... PO Box 2905 Kansas City,KS 66110 United States Office OF THE DIRECTOR Tried to run the same old scam KANSAS CITY Kansas WORLDWIDE Author: Palatka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
US LAW United Personal Loan, Steve Law Firm,, Steven Johnson attempting to collect a debt by threatening a federal lawsuit and IRS problems Internet Author: houston, Texas Loans: US LAW Internet

Jul 11 2017
Xpressary Ray Twitty in Customer Service. I ordered this kitchen item that cut vegetables. It was ordered on March 18th, 2017. I paid $38.85 for 3 of the items. My order number was #6899 and they said I would get a tracking number once it came to the United States. I emailed them quite a few times. I quickly got a response then all of a sudden, NOTHING. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money. Never did. I also see the name of Shad in Customer Service that responded to me too. Never said but said order was coming from China. Internet Author: Carmel, Indiana Bake Shops: Xpressary Internet

Jul 11 2017
Allumiderm Costa Mesa CA Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiderm California