Your Search | united health care

1, Report #1342023

Dec 07 2016
Blink fitness Fradulent contracts to steal your money New york Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Spas: Blink fitness Nationwide

2, Report #1341976

Dec 07 2016
Nouveau Beauty Nouveau skin care serum & Tranquille eye cream TOOK 7 UNAUTORIZED PAYMENTS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN 6 WEEKS@ $98. EACH! laytonsville Maryland Author: aj, Arizona Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty laytonsville, Maryland

Dec 07 2016
Nutrimost Arvada They misrepresented their program and contract Arvada Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Alternative Health: Nutrimost Arvada Arvada, Colorado

4, Report #1341936

Dec 07 2016
Care Credit Synchrony Bank READ the Fine Print NOT 0% interest FOR 6 Months Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Care Credit Nationwide

5, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
The Craze - V max Sells supplements with a 14 day free trial. The phone numbers are not in service, there is no way to cancel Arizona, internet Author: Lutcher, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: The Craze Internet

Dec 07 2016
Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care Invites you to order trial, but signs you up for an expensive subscription: BEWARE COST $190 Unknown Internet Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth Internet

Surprise Family Karate SFK RUN FAR AWAY FROM SFK!!!! Surprise Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Surprise Family Karate Surprise, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Optical Masters Damaged Eye Glass Frames Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: Optical Masters Denver, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Complete Skam/Ripoff Grove City Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
platinum herbal wellness skniprov scam internet Author: Fairfield, California Alternative Health: platinum herbal wellness internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 05 2016
Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees and Wrongly Credit Reporting Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Derm Essence False product, difficult refund Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Alternative Health: Derm Essence Internet

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide