Your Search | united health care

Oct 26 2016
GetMED360 UCA FreedomUnified Caring Association Scam, Disrespectful, Rude, Misleading, Only Discount & $65 per doc visit, Prescriptions orders from Canada Syosset New York Author: Gassville, Arkansas Health Insurance: GetMED360 Syosset, New York

Oct 26 2016
BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Ripoff every penny in your fund: Closing Account Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Nationwide BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Author: Massachusetts Health Insurance: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Praza Health They charged my account 130$ for something I never brought Arizona Internet
Author: Saint Charles , Missouri Internet Fraud: Praza Health Internet

Oct 25 2016
Organic Diet Lab Robbed by legal sleight of hand Tampa Florida Author: Bonham, Texas Alternative Health: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Care Credit Symphony Bank Care Credit damaged my Credit rating without cause Orlando FL 32896 Nationwide Author: Crandall, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Care Credit Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 25 2016
Nutra limited They gave me a free trial offer of $4.95 on that garcinia Cambogia and there wasn't no fine print. ..and my card was loaded with 150$ on the 18th of October 2016, come to find out they took (without my knowledge) 59.99 of my card! !! The card people are investigating it now! It could take up to 90 days they said, but still the point is what they're doing is wrong!!!! Something needs to be done Internet Author: Dunseith, North Dakota Alternative Health: Nutra limited Internet

Oct 25 2016
USPS United Postal Office USPS steals my mail Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida United States Postal Service: USPS Naples, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Praza Health Scotsdale Arizona Author: Lubbock, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Plaza Health Scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 24 2016
Praza Helth What a Rip! AZ Author: Leona, Texas Alternative Health: Praza Helth Internet

Oct 24 2016
United Windows Always do your homework before buying no matter what saleman tell you(THEY CAN BE LIARS) Commerce California Author: Coto De Caza, California Window Manufacturers: United Windows Commerce, California

Oct 24 2016
nexacell nexacell corporation free trial Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee Eye Care: nexacell Internet

Oct 24 2016
FLAWLESS BEAUTY and SKIN (Suzzy) Relumins Advance Glutathione vial 3500mg brought me to EMERGENCY!! Ocean Township New Jersey
Flawless Beauty and Skin has a case open with the FDA Author: rennes, Misc. Health Specialists: Flawless Beauty and Skin Ocean Township, New Jersey

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 24 2016
LA FITNESS Personal Trainer lied and got me to sign a membership Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: providence, Rhode Island Misc. Health Specialists: LA FITNESS Pawtucket,

Oct 23 2016
KATRE Investments Deceptive advertising and charging of unwanted product Sanata Ana California Author: Santa Clara, California Eye Care: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 22 2016
Home Depot Stealing without a gun La Quinta California Exercise reasonable care Author: PALM DESERT, California Liars: Home Depot La Quinta, California

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert your attacks on this poster are petty and juvenile. Give it a rest. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
08:33 PM Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Cosmo Distribution Question them on a outpayment and they lock your account, never get paid again! London United Kingdom
Month's of Cosmo dist Issues Author: Pierz, Minnesota DJ Services: Cosmo Distribution London, Other

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide