Your Search | united online collections division

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin None that I am aware of Was online did not like what I was reading so never completed order Nationwide Author: Clementon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Civil court action Author: , Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Feb 01 2016
Kaplan university Kaplan lied I can't use my degree unless I go back to school in New York Chicago online campus Nationwide Author: Grand island, New York Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
SWAGBUCKS SB, ONLINE, CLICK, SURVEYS, ecards, gift cards, walmart, target, point and click, videos Sacramento Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: SWAGBUCKS Internet

Jan 30 2016
Almeda University Almeda College and University Life Experience Bachelors Equivalency Degree Online dDgrees 11 years ago Boise Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Internet

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York