Your Search | united online

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 21 2016
Allen Martin AMC AMC Marketing, Greenwich High Rd 21, Greenwich, London 06831, United Kingdom This company uses email to scam you don't trust them London nationwide No Word Peter Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Allen Martin London, Other

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 21 2016
Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Best Rate Financial & Insurance ServicesSourcepoint Financial & Insurance ServicesTBRC Direct Insuance ServicesBest Rate America Financial Services LLCBest Rate Direct Insurance Services LLCBest Rate Companies LLCOak Tree BrokerageAvion Online Ete EMPLOYMENT FRAUD SCAMMING INSURANCE AGENTS Internet Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Secured Investment Corp Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Secured Investment Corp dedicated to customer satisfaction and ongoing client success.  Secured Investment Corp gives lenders and real estate investors the ability to connect and build powerful and profitable strategic alliances, Secured Investment Corp offers lenders the ability to grow their net returns on their invested capital and real estate investors the ability to grow their investment portfolios.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Investment Brokers: Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Secured Investment Corp is one of the fastest growing companies in private money marketplaces in United States. Secured Investment Corp over 125 years combined specialized loan expertise, building a comprehensive peer-to-peer lending platform focused on non-owner occupied residential and commercial real estate. Secured Investment Corp's Mission is, through its Circle of Wealth philosophy, to pr Coeur d alene , Idaho

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
First United Bank Durant Bank Beware of Mortgage Appraisals Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 20 2016
Healthwaystyle.com http://healthywaystyle.com/headlines/?sxid=z6m07k42p8u5 Free sample trial a scam Online Onlh Internet
Author: Hollywood, California Weightloss Programs: Healthwaystyle.com Internet

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
WorldRedEye Seth Browarnik Published photo of me online without permission Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Bars Lounges & Clubs: WorldRedEye Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 17 2016
ryangillam RYANGILLAM ON FIVERR RYAN GILLAM IS A PURE SCAM UNITED KINGDOM I am not quite sure what is going on here Author: london, Wyoming Internet Services: ryangillam Internet

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet

Sep 16 2016
Nouva fresh Bey blissful eyes I have ordered the products online and was charged and never received any of them. Called customer service and the unable no record of my order very long run around Online New Jersey Author: Sandy , Utah On-Line Stores: Nouveau Internet

Sep 15 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. FindMyCompany.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 15 2016
United Airlines Customer we don't care Department Houston Texas Author: Magna, Utah Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) Shabby Service Van Nuys California Author: Chatsworth, California Shipping Companies: UPS Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet