Customer satisfaction commitment: United Patent Research | Ripoff Report

Your Search | united patent research upr

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 17 2016
United Payment Services Lied about termination fees Newbury Park California Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: United Payment Services Newbury Park, California

Nov 16 2016
Barkley Capital SCAM ARTISTS, UNLICENSED IN THE UNITED STATES, POOR SERVICE LONDON, NEW YORK? Internet Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Investment Brokers: Barkley Capital Internet

Nov 15 2016
UNITED AUTONET SEAN NIA-OWNERJOEY VILLEGAS-SALESPERSON Deceptive Trades Act violation/rip off/impairment of inspection san antonio Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: UNITED AUTONET Dallas, TX

Nov 15 2016
P&O professional survey and research group James Taylor Survey for stores James Taylor Internet Author: Kinmundy, Illinois Work at Home: P&O professional survey and research group Internet

Nov 14 2016
Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Jiangsu Alphay violates the U.S. laws of copyrights, trademark and patent. Nantong,Jiangsu,China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Internet

Nov 14 2016
United RV Not response terrible customer service. Don't care and repairs shotty fort worth Texas Everything is handled Author: Arlington, Texas Attorney Generals: United RV fort worth, Texas

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Shipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Ingram Micro IncLogistics and Supply ChainShipping435 Indio Way Sunnyvale, CA 94085 United StatesShipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Alain MoniéJessica SanchezCustomer Care RepresentativeCommerce & FulfillmentCommerce & Fulfillment, a division I got ripped off by shipwire.com. Miscalculated inventory. Nobody answers and nobody bothers to help. I am in huge losses. Looking at losing over $130,000+ in revenue. My orders are not getting shipping. All because of Shipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Logistics and Supply Chain Bloomington California
Author: Seattle, Washington Shipping & Handling: Shipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
NWM New World Marketing Sold False Advertising for a Military Salute... Des Plaines Illinois Author: Alliance, North Carolina United States Military: NWM New World Marketing Des Plaines, Illinois

Nov 10 2016
Hamshere Gallery Gillie Hamshere Complete and utter rip-off and absolutely crazy dealer Barnes Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Artist Galleries: Hamshere Gallery Barnes, United Kingdom

Nov 10 2016
Trademark and Patent Publications TPP Phony Trademark Registration - Posing as Official US Patent Office - Avoid! Koszalin, Poland Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Patent & Trademark Services: Trademark and Patent Publications Internet

Nov 08 2016
Premier Series Freedom Life United Caring AssociationsMultiPlanUCA Freedom Series This is a health insurance that doesn't pay for well care, shots, or strep tests and more. Syosset New York Author: Clearfield, Utah Health Insurance: Premier Series Freedom Life Syosset, New York

Nov 06 2016
AES International John Viney I was advised by John Viney to invest in Generali Vision fund without being give crutial information lost 111,000 usd dubai United arab emerites Clarification Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: AES International Internet

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Tradorax Scammed me out of $9000 on trades that were insured and wont let me withdraw United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Newcastle, Oklahoma Financial Services: Tradorax Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
United car care I got an extended warrenty from these people and they wont cover nothing Colorado Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: United car care Colorado

Nov 03 2016
Timberland Timberland scammers!!! Boots, Shoes Stratham, New Hampshire, United States Nationwide
Willspy. Coloma, Michigan. Author: coloma, Michigan Clothing Stores: Timberland Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
UNITED LENDING SERVICES COMPANY account #xx4629 and shows Michael Wallace as my Consultant without a direct contact phone number. Completed their survey that I was denied approval for a loan and some of the links provided did not work. Received error messages from the broken links have move, renamed or no exist. Tried to log back into the account xx4629 but could not regain access after I gave a BAD UNHAPPY report on the survey. I hate I got caught paying $34.95 into a SCAM. Internet Author: Castor, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: UNITED LENDING SERVICES COMPANY Internet

Nov 02 2016
United Lending Services Ripoff Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Loans: United Lending Services Internet

Nov 02 2016
UNITED AUTO CREDIT horrible company texas Nationwide UNITED AUTO CREDIT Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Financial Services: UNITED AUTO CREDIT Nationwide

Oct 30 2016
Capital Bank Markets Push Money App. Thieves London United Kingdom Author: Washington, Iowa tempdir: Capital Bank Markets London, Other

Oct 28 2016
Littlepuppiesonline Please stay away from this puppy mill!! The puppies you see online are not the same ones you buy. I could go on and on, after I read one sad story after another, how could I not research this company! Mount Vernon Ohio
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee tempdir: Littlepuppiesonline Internet

Oct 28 2016
Joe Wilk SIGNATURE CARD.COM /UNITED STATES MERCHANT SERVICES/ 1ST AMERICAN LEASING CREDIT CARD EQUIPMENT LEASING Put us in lease that he said we could cancel,yet he wont, equipment failed and he or they never replace it Cliffside Park New Jersey still sitting on a bad credit card machine! Author: Paterson, New Jersey US Postal Service: Joe Wilk cliffside park, New Jersey

Oct 26 2016
Prestige Adjusters United Adjusters Luis Mendez Definitely a scam! DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: St. Louis , Alabama Roofing Companies: Prestige Adjusters Fort Lauderdale , Florida