UNITED RESTORATION UNITED AIR COMFORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united restoration united air comfort
There may be more specific results for "united restoration united air comfort"
For more specific results for "united restoration united air comfort"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 14 2017
Grand Incentives, Inc. Company is shady Sarasota Florida Certificate Dates Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Air Travel: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Air Canada Air Canada Rogue cancelled our connecting flight last minute without any explanation , and gave $24 for a refund,tickets cost hundreds.We had to drive 5hours to get to the closest airport in toronto to catch our flight to Ireland. We were also disappointed with the international flight, never been on a international flight where you had to pay for beer and wine.poor service Toronto Nationwide Author: owego, New York Travel Services: Air Canada Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
peter john CANADA HOTELAddress: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan Canada,Ontario L6A 1S6, CanadaContact Number +1225395555The manager of CANADA HOTEL we need men and women who can work and livein canada , CANADA HOTEL will payfor your air ticket, accomodation and tw eat my money and give me fake canada visa i send money in banin canada Internet Author: dina, Other Advertising / Deceptive: peter john Internet

Jun 12 2017
Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Travelocity transport service department general manager: Pets department company tells lies and tries to get more money from you but will not deliver your purchased item. Dallas Texas Author: Rochester, New Jersey Air Travel: Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Internet

Jun 12 2017
Alabama hardest hit Only 13% of the hardest hit funds have been used in Alabama they knew I was on unemployment for more then a year but waited until the last month to sent me a notice about the hardest hit fund and because i'm a white home owner Nationwide Author: United States, Alabama Government Corruption: Alabama government, hardest hit Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Cheap Oair The name should be Rip off Air New York Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: Cheap Oair New York

Jun 11 2017
HOTWIRE Cancelled my return flight, charged me to reinstate it and never did...I'm stuck in Dallas. Internet It got even worse! Author: Notus, Idaho Air Travel: HOTWIRE Internet

Jun 11 2017
Comfort Inn Will not accept cancellations Weirton West Virginia Author: Columbus , Ohio Hotel: Comfort Inn Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Exotic Paradise Vacations We attended a presentation with no obligation in Victor NY at a Hampton. We were give a voucher for air travel and a 3 night staty. We were asked to pay $50 for the 3 night stay and $98 for the roundtrip air travel. The checks were cashed and we have not received anything in return. There is no way to contact them but I intend to recruit the help of an attorney if I have to. This is rediculous as I can't afford to be scammed. They ahve no phone number and their online chat does not work. Threir address is 4491 Cheshire Station Dr. Suite 53, Dale City , VA 22193 Dale City Virginia Author: Canandaigua, New York Air Travel: Exotic Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jun 08 2017
United Financial Art Maxwell and Associates , equity funding Scammed for the first time i think! Jacksonville Florida Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Collection Agency's: United Financial Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 08 2017
rev peter popoff people united for christ,Inc. He is arip off he ask for money for toheal you and get you out of debt. upland CA Upland california Author: bronx, New York Celebrities: rev peter popoff upland , California

Jun 08 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Young Crook's REAL NAME is: PING WANG aliases, Carter Lin, SY Carter, Carter, etc. Also SUSAN WANG aliases Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Ding, etc. SPACE TREK, & en.medicalxm.com MEDICAL AIR MATTRESSES & PUMPS NOT AS DESCRIBED. Xiamen, Fujian, China. Internet Author: Internet Medical Supplies: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Internet

Jun 07 2017
JOBS NEWS USA UNITED METRO MEDIA LLC CHARGING FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED - SCAM Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Advertising Agencies: JOBS NEWS USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 07 2017
ABS Heating & Air Conditioning, ABS Heating and Cooling ABS Does Not Stand Behind Their Mistakes, They Lack Knowledge, Customer Service and Quality with AC Installations Campbell California Author: San Jose, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ABS Heating & Air Conditioning Campbell, California

Jun 07 2017
Blaze Air Inc James, Mike and Nick Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blaze Air Inc Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jun 06 2017
United Merchant Asset Recovery LLC. Rossi Hackerman & Associates Rec’d work vm stating I would be served a summons in 24hrs that requires my Boss to sign as witness. I called & paid $245 to hear B**** just give me that money” when I asked for a receipt. Lockport New York Author: McKinney, Texas TVs & VCRs: United Merchant Asset Recovery LLC. Lockport, New York

Jun 06 2017
United Processing O.R. & Associates Bryan Lawerence William Bailey Civil Suit, Jail, Arrest, Hot Check, Cashnet Loan Houston Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: United Processing Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
UNITED PERSONAL LOAN JACOB JONES email threat on loan never received Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: UNITED PERSONAL LOAN Internet

Jun 05 2017
Jemstech Shane Alexander, Farrukh Aslam Started work...did not finish, and gave me a product with lots of glitches... United Arab Emirates Internet
The bottom line... they didn't do the job right Author: Mississauga, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Jemstech Internet

Jun 05 2017
Ally's Air Extremely Rude & Unprofessional When Seeking Quote Dalton Pennsylvania Author: Johnson City, New York Party Planners: Ally's Air Dalton, Pennsylvania

Jun 04 2017
CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS UNITED HEALTH CARE DISPICBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MY CURRENT PLAN BALITMORE Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS BALITMORE, Maryland

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
gogo air ,gogoair.com/ those guys sell internet - it did not work and i am struggling to get my money back new york New York Author: new york, New York Infomercials: gogo air Internet

Jun 03 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE. CONCORD CALIFORNIA CONCORD Nationwide Author: PITTSBURG, California Shipping Companies: UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Nationwide