Your Search | united restoration united air comfort

Jan 08 2017
ANA AIRLINE ALL NIPPON AIR TERRIBLE BAD UNSAFE LOUSY SERVICE LOSES LUGGAGE Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Saskatchewan Airline Companies: ANA AIRLINE Internet

Jan 08 2017
911 Restoration San Diego, CA 911 cause over $8000 worth of damage to the lower unit from hitting a nail within my unit then denying it San Diego California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Emergency Services: 911 Restoration San Diego, CA San Diego, California

Jan 07 2017
Pine Motors Buyer Beware Pine Motos Westcliff-on-Sea #PineMotors Southend-on-Sea United Kingdom
Author: Southend, Other Auto Dealers: Pine Motors Southend-on-Sea, Other

Jan 06 2017
Air Berlin security and privacy violations Berlin Internet Insensitive Author: tampa, Florida Air Travel: Air Berlin Internet

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim committed tax fraud, perjury anaheim California Really? Author: GARDEN GROVE, California Motels: comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim anaheim, California

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount No items sent - money gone Vancouver Canada Canada Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 05 2017
Air Parcel Express, Inc. APX APX has refused to return my money to me after over 110 days Miami Florida Complainant's Response to Rebuttal by Owner of APX Author: Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Air Parcel Express, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies discount Internet Author: Defiance, Missouri Hot Air Ballooning: Carla Wallace Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark-Clown Fish Vancouver, B.C. British Columbia Author: Oregon City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
Major Heating & Air Major Heating & Air Made my ceiling flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Major Heating & Air Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 31 2016
The Singing Waiter Masters Using Testimonials,Video Footage and Photographs from Another Company Northampton United Kingdom Author: San Clemente, California Wedding Services: The Singing Waiter Masters Internet

Dec 31 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation one of America's leading inventor service companies. Invention Submission Corporation assisting everyday inventors patent and submit ideas to the best companies to market their idea. Invention Submission Corporation produces INPEX-America's largest Invention Trade Show. Since 1984, InventHelp has grown into the largest company performing invention submission services for inventors in the United States, perhaps the world, with regional sales offices in more than 60 cities.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Patent & Trademark Services: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Team pro edge Team edge Fake website - cost me $160. Do not order 2420 N Hayden Island Dr Portland, OR 97217 United Internet Author: Rockwall , Texas On-Line Stores: Team pro edge Internet

Dec 29 2016
TMK International Jane Wedge,Rachel Carter both HR Mgr's. Rebecca Fuller NonPayment of Salary, Bonuses & Expenses totally $4600.00 London United Kingdom Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: TMK International

Dec 29 2016
rareairwear.com Jason Enzer rareairwear.comrare air wear llcJason Enzer rareairwear.com Jason Enzer ** WARNING SCAMMER & CON-ARTIST ** Los Angeles California Internet
Author: El Cajon, California Clothing Stores: rareairwear.com Jason Enzer Internet

Dec 29 2016
Readers Service United Readers Service Lakewood Ohio Charging Credit Card without authorization Lakewood Ohio Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Readers Service Lakewood, Ohio

Dec 29 2016
United States post office the pittsburgh post office is not giving me my mail I told them where I lived I put change address i even got a confirmation from them at my new address i told the post office that someone within the post office is playing with my mail and 1 month still they don't even know me  pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: United States post office pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2016
SEBL, Group InstaSmile Refuses to Replace Faulty Product, Operates out of U.K. , Threatens Legal Action if PayPal Dispute is Filed ,instasmile.com United Kingdom I expected that response. Author: San Francisco Bay , California Dental Services: SEBL, Group InstaSmile Internet

Dec 28 2016
WeSellAC.com Egozi Enterprises, LLC.Quality Air Solutions, Inc.WE-Sell-AC.net Stole 10,000 Dollars Ordered AC Equipment they advertised but could not provide 4 months no refund! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: WeSellAC.com Hallandale Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 28 2016
99 Santa Never received my order United States Internet Author: port mcnicol, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: 99 Santa Internet