Your Search | united sales & book publishing

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Groovv Sales rep lied about cancelling activation fee and installation fee.Toledo, Ohio Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
07:20 AM handkeys.comVP EAS accesories Fraud Beware, Do not Buy!!!!! United States Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 02 2015
Soilek I ordered some products from their website. At the beggining they were very helpful answering my emails and everything. Once i sent the money they diasspeared. China kazakhstan usa and uk. Internet Author: Alabama Customer: Adult Book Stores: Soilek Internet

Oct 01 2015
WISE SALES Took my money, never received order or credit Schaumburg Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landscaping: WISE SALES Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Content Approved By eGumball Customers Author: san francisco, California Search Engine Optimization: eGumball Internet

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Central Auto Sales Complete Auto Scam Hot Springs Arkansas You're Not Alone Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Central Auto Sales Hot Springs, Arkansas

Oct 01 2015
06:17 AM tricked into saying to payment and hung before question to cancel was asked Los Angelos california Author: south pittsburg, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Internet

Sep 30 2015
North American Direct Services Book & Magazine Publishers They promised 500 gift card in exchange of accepting their services and never sent anything, also they continued charging me even after I called to cancel the services Reno Nevada Author: national city, California Book & Magazine Publishers: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call eGumball. We Want To Help. Author: Richmond, Virginia SEO - Reputation Management: egumball Internet

Sep 30 2015
Santiago Calderon, Sharat Camacho Coastal Enthusiast Magazine, Sushi Bar, N. Padre Island Sharat Camacho, Coastal Enthusiast Magazine, Texas Enthusuast Magazin Sushi Bar North Padre Island Sushi Bar, North Padre Island, Sharat Camacho, Get paid by Sharat Camacho for Coastal Enthusiasts, Damon Gibson, Santiago Calderon Corpus Christi Texas Incorrect information regarding relationships mentioned in complaint. Author: Corpus Christi / North Padre, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Sharat Camacho Of Coastal Enthusiast Magazine, Texas Enthusuast Magazin Sushi Bar North Padre Island Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Senior Sales Telemarketing21 Senior MarketingAdvantage SalesSales Associate Illegal, Fraudulent and Scam Lead Source Plano Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: Senior Sales Plano , Texas

Sep 30 2015
MB Luxor Auto Deceptive sales tactics and false advertisement San Diego California Author: California Auto Dealers: MB Luxor Auto San Diego, California

Sep 30 2015
Florida Window & Door FRAUD ALERT! BAIT AND SWITCH SALES TACTICS! Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window & Door Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Entrepreneurs Sales Book/Magazine Sales Door to Door Never Fulfilled Michigan City Indiana Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Entrepreneurs Sales Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Colbert StonermanThere may be other names this company is using also. Wired money. Never send products. Steal your money and won't respond to emails/phone calls Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Drugstores: Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
H Cohen I received an email claiming to be from Warren buffet. Saying I was getting a fortune. The.e-mail address was United kingdom Internet Author: Bury, Alabama Questionable Activities: H Cohen Internet

Sep 29 2015
Jay James Jason Griffin aka Anthonilove aka sgt Jason Anthonio aka Antonio Love Internet romance Internet
Typical scammer Author: Caldwell, Idaho United States Military: Jay James Internet

Sep 29 2015
Revival Beauty Cream Return product because it made me break out & face got red. The last six months been returning the useless product & had cancel order on it but they kept sending me order to me & billing my credit card $89.99 for eye cream & $99.98 for face cream.  Greenville South Carolina
Author: Conroe, Texas Sales People: Revival Beauty Cream Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
Entrepreneurs Sales Fraud, Scam, Bogus, Illegitimate Michigan City Indiana Author: Granville, Ohio Door to Door Sales: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Sep 29 2015
Alliance Moving Services Ripped off United States Marine New York New York Author: Rockaway Park, New York Moving Companies: Alliance Moving Services New York, New York