Your Search | united sales & book publishing

Nov 30 2016
RESUME PLANET Worst resume company - do not buy fromn them United Kingdom Internet Author: Wellington, Colorado Business Consulting: RESUME PLANET Internet

Nov 30 2016
Staples CEO Shira Goodman USA Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States Victim of Software Counterfeiting Richmond Hill , Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Ontario Computer Software: Staples Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Unigroup United Van Lines Poor Service, Cheats, Dishonest Fenton, MO Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Unigroup Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and order never came Internet Author: Fulton, Missouri Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Color Fun Fest 5k - Jamie Leibert Jamie Leibert Color Fun Fest 5k Scam - Colorfunfest5k.com Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Color Fun Fest 5k - Jamie Leibert Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Unscrupulous Hard selling Conmen Sheffield Sheffield/Linco Author: Sheffield , Alabama Sales People: Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Sheffield, Alabama

Nov 29 2016
Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Scammed with fast talk Lasvegas Nevada Author: St Simons island , Georgia Door to Door Sales: Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Las., Navada

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
car city baltimore fraud sales, bad cars and dishonest baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: car city baltimore, md baltimore, Maryland

Nov 28 2016
United Parcel Service/UPS UPS Fraud, Stealing money with broken website USA Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Shipping Companies: United Parcel Service/UPS Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Primark sales/refunds king of prussia Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Primark king of prussia, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
Avalara Avalara.com Shopify App avalara, shopify, sales tax reports Internet Author: burbank, California Financial Services: Avalara Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCI, publishing concepts Drew Clancey- president82nd Airborne alumni book Did not keep their promise to deliver an alumni book about the 82nd airborne, army internet Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations: PCI, publishing concepts Dallas, Texas

Nov 26 2016
music xray,amurco ,mac a million I to like many Ive read , have been excepted and even signed a contract with publishing co.and after that heard nothing . Its been a few years that these companies have had some of my material ,with no kind of income out of the u.s. Internet Author: castro valley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: music xray Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 24 2016
Luxstyleintl LUX STYLE Lux Style Lux International Sales Aps Shipped and billed me for item I browsed but never ordered Denmark Internet
Author: Canningvale, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyleintl Internet

Nov 24 2016
Damien Porter Scalp Guru Damien Scalp Guru Scalp Micropigmentation Con artist United Kingdom Internet Author: huntington beach, California Clubs & Organizations: Damien Porter Scalp Guru Internet

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet