Your Search | united sales

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
USA Auto Sales terrible value, deceptive, bad value, conartist Marietta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: USA Auto Sales Marietta, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Experience International Internet United Kingdom Author: Tempe, Arizona Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Aug 21 2016
Tickets-Center.com Deceptive Thieves! Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Ticket Sales: tickets-center Internet

Aug 20 2016
'genesis satelite Direct tv cable sales Early cancelatiion fee was never refunded Kennewick Washington Author: emmett, Idaho Satellite Dish Companies: 'genesis satelite Kennewick, Washington

Aug 20 2016
Lou Bachrodt Cherolet of Coconut Creek Scam Sales Practice Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Lou Bachrodt Cherolet of Coconut Creek Florida

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 20 2016
A&S Auto Sales Unreliable, Junk Cars Sold Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealers: A&S Auto Sales Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Justcloud I used this internet backup company and cancelled my service in March. I just received a charge for $24.95 and it said it was a yearly charge. I never authorized that and believe they are doing this to all of their customers, new and old. United Kingdom Internet Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Internet Services: justcloud Internet

Aug 19 2016
EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
8-23-16 TRANSMISSION SEIZED UP Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
TALL OPTIONS TALLOPTIONS.COM, TALLOPTIONS.NET, JOSHUA WILNER, RUTH CASPI, BRANISLAV KRSTIC, RACHEL KRSTIC robbed, scammed, taken, lied to, swindled Dubai Deira United Arab Emirates Author: Painesville, Ohio Investment Brokers: TALL OPTIONS Internet

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2016
USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 18 2016
Experience International Experience BG trading as Experience International Experience International Detroit investment property scam. Misrepresentation of goods and services. London, United Kingdom
Author: London, Investment Brokers: Experience International London, Select State/Province

Aug 17 2016
Not So New LLC Jackie the sales lady Beware Of NOT SO NEW LLC Kansas City Missouri
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Not So New LLC Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 17 2016
Excelerate Leasing LLC Christopher Carter, Jim HasnerAJ & Tyler Sales I was defrauded out of $4000.00 dollars, and was put out of truck. I was stranded with no food, no money, and no help. They sweared at me, and threatened me, and called me every name in the book. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Merrillville, Indiana Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Excelerate Leasing LLC

Aug 17 2016
Skin Revive-Jona False advertising Hardcore sales tactics only refunded 75 percent Can you say CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? Newark Delaware Author: Granby, Colorado On-Line Business: Skin Revive Internet

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 17 2016
United Consumers Debt Collection Deceptive, Corrupt, Uninformative, False Notification, Rip Off, Predator, Predatory practice Woodbridge Virginia Author: Morningside, Maryland Collection Agencies: United Consumers Debt Collection Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 16 2016
TRIPMASTERS TOUR COMPANY TRIPMASTERS CHARLATANS AND CON ARTISTS NATIONWIDE COMPANY INTERNET SALES Nationwide Author: VAN NUYS, California Travel Services: TRIPMASTERS TOUR COMPANY Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
United Tow of Dallas TX My husband dropped his trailer at a cold storage where he always drops it with the permission of the manager/owner and these low life's comes along and tow, we spoke to the manager/owner who said he did not authorize this. We called the police the police Illegal tow Dallas Texas Author: Forest, Mississippi Auto Towing: United Tow of Dallas TX Dallas , Texas