Your Search | united sales

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
U.P.S. United Parcel Service U.P.S. jerk MIS-Delivered my pkg./ U.P.S.found it but will NOT return it to me !! Victorville California Author: Hesperia, California Stereos: U.P.S. Victorville, California

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
Susan Hass Artful estate sales Nonpayment and repeated promises. Estate sale falsehoods Bloomfield Hills Michigan Author: Farmington hills, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Hass Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

Jun 25 2016
CeCe's Closet Estate Sales LLC SANDRA LYNN APPLETON, CECE, CeCe's CICIhttp://EstateSalesbyCeCe.com SCAM, disrespectful, dishonest, fraud WINTER PARK Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Family Services: CeCe's Closet Estate Sales LLC WINTER PARK , Florida

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
family fresh united air duct scammers vancouver Washington Author: albany, Oregon Cleaning Services: family fresh united vancouver, Washington

Jun 23 2016
Mack's Motor Sales I paid 5,900 for a 2,800 lemon because I was manipulated into believing there was a extended warranty. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Motor Vehicle: Mack's Motor Sales Chicago, Illinois

Jun 22 2016
Ticketmaster Lawsuit vouchers are not usable. Internet Vouchers.... Author: Blackshear, Georgia Sales People: Ticketmaster Internet

Jun 22 2016
entrepreneurs sales i was ripped off student was m locklear or lockbar indiana Internet Author: Vallejo, California Newspapers – Magazines: entrepreneurs sales Internet

Jun 22 2016
Integrity Estate Sales, Aames Antiques & More Estate Sales, Jackie & Wally Sankowski How Do These People Live With Themselves, Taking Advantage of People's Grief & Vulnerability! Orland Park, Illinois Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Integrity Estate Sales Internet

Jun 21 2016
Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Scam, fraud, federal charges Suffers, NY New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Vivid Seats Beware!!! Vivid seats is ponzie scheme!!! Author: Monrovia, Indiana Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats

Jun 21 2016
Thumbtack Marketing/ Sales generated leads not authentic I am paying for leads. No return. San Francisco Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Thumbtack Internet

Jun 21 2016
Ticket Galaxy Ticket Galaxy is the biggest scam ticket vendor out there!!! Connecticut Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jun 21 2016
Debary Truck Sales Debary Truck Sales are Scam Artists Sanford Florida Customer did not agree to excessive 37% interest rate Author: Lorida, Florida Truck Dealers: Debary Truck Sales Sanford, Florida

Jun 21 2016
GBY Liquidations Misrepresentation of items offered Mississippi Internet Author: Largo, Florida Sales People: GBY Liquidations Internet

Jun 21 2016
Teresa Colbert or Chase Johnson; United Financial Urgent matter to pay for a loan that I never took out 3 years ago. Atlanta Georgia Author: Highland, California Loans: Teresa Colbert or Chase Johnson

Jun 21 2016
Xcess Limited Only sent Half of a Manifested Load- Stole 7700.00!! Thieves Beware!! Wooster Ohio Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Sales People: Xcess Limited Wooster, Ohio

Jun 20 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Mr. M. Cunningham CEO-PresidentMr. M. Miller-Sales Manager Sold me a car ( I have caracteres in both eyes) the car did not have a sun-roof & camera was charged for it no mats and not the best of tires. we contacted the owner & operations manager never heard anything. Stone Mountain, GA 30047 Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Georgia

Jun 20 2016
Online City Tickets Ticket sales Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Ticket Sales: Online City Tickets Internet

Jun 20 2016
Poulsbo RV Worst experience in my life with a company Kent Washington Author: Allyn, Washington Sales People: Poulsbo RV Kent, Washington

Jun 19 2016
Dream Finders Homes LLC Heron Isles Sales Team Melanie SimpsonRachel Gagnon Breach of contract- Failed to refund binder of $6,600 when I was denied financing. Claimed that I was in default. Orange Park Florida Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Dream Finders Homes LLC Orange Park, Florida

Jun 19 2016
Dean Holland Omar Martin Michael Cheney Dean Holland's Internet Profit is a total ripoff. He is a scam artist and a thief. West Bidgford, Nottingham England, United Kingdom Author: Dallas, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Dean Holland Internet

Jun 19 2016
seattle-theatre.com/ 3 to 4 times face value of tickets Seattle Washington Author: Washington Ticket Sales: http://www.seattle-theatre.com/ Internet