Your Search | united states law center

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit bïureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
escort police This company has literally violated every law by ficticously saying, I work with the police. I've lost out on a lot be cuz of these lies from that website. sacramento Internet Author: Placerville, California Dating Services: escort police Internet

May 19 2016
Bennathon Law Group Jeff Scott Saying that there was a law suite against me that I would need to fill out a case a file to track my case im not casue this is fraud I dont even have any loans. New York New York Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Collection Agencies: Bennathon Law Group New York, New York

May 19 2016
Clint Lancaster Lancaster Law Firm Filed NOTHING on my behalf, but kept the retainer! Benton Arkansas Author: Benton, Arkansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Clint Lancaster Benton, Arkansas

May 19 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) BEWARE of UPS My Choice! Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Consumer Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER 2,000 FOR NOTHING! PHOENIX Arizona Author: AVONDALE, Arizona Auto Mechanics: TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER PHOENIX, Arizona

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 18 2016
sharper tone eye neuewin skinsation Company states that you pay shipping cost, then in 14 days they charge your account $98.71 and $89.77! Internet Author: Roseville, California Drugstores: sharper tone eye Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
boat butler in cassololis dave michalak @calvin center rd. Cassopolis mi. dave@boatbutlermarine.com charged me $ 990.00 to repaid issues on boat motor 8/20/15 been trying to get him back to fix to repair again with the same issue with no reponse from him cassopolis Michigan issue was settled Author: cassopolis, Michigan Boat Marinas: cassopolis , Michigan

May 17 2016
Interamerican Medical Centers IMC Interamerican Medical Center Group, LLC - 15105 NW 77th Avenue, 4th Floor, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 WAIT FOREVER TO SEE A DOCTOR MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL Florida Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Medical Personnel: Interamerican Medical Centers MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL, Florida

May 17 2016
Solomon Law Stanford R. Solomon, Sandy Solomon, Stanford Solomon Overcharged, not able to deliver results, unethical and scammers Tampa Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Lawyers: Solomon Law Tampa, Florida

May 17 2016
A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE TOM & BONNIE MILLER advertises on crags list best gold and silver prices LARGO and SEMINOLE FLORIDA Florida & IN MANY STATES ON CRAIGS LIST Author: EATON, Ohio Gold & Silver Investments: A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE LARGO , Florida

May 17 2016
Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Sent me an email saying that I owe money and threatening me that I would be arrested if I didn't pay New York,NY Internet Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Internet

May 16 2016
Focus Nutra Intelligex, Amped Energy, Natural HealthProduct Shipping address: *** * ******* ***, Folcroft PA 19032 Marketing Scam. States 14 days to cancel but initial product arrives in 18 days. $170 already prior to arrival. Folcroft, PA - on shipping label. Internet Author: Chico, California Medical Laboratories: Focus Nutra Internet

May 16 2016
Fulfilment Center Sandy They are cheating in quality and get money from credit card without my agreement Sandy Utah Author: GARDEN GROVE, California Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Center Sandy Sandy, Utah

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 16 2016
ACS Law Firm Nicole Harvey Fake company harassing me by internet to send all different amounts of money. By the None Internet Author: Norwood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Law Firm Internet

May 15 2016
ACS Corporation United States District Court 99 Fort Lauderdale, FL Steven Hall Sr. Investigation Officer They stated i took a loan out with them for $300 and never paid on it and now i owe 1485.00 and i DID NOT EVER TAKE ANY LOANS OUT WITH ANYONE Fort Lauderdale Florida
Don't send money - it's a scam. Don't even contact them at all Author: Havre , Montana Internet Fraud: ACS Corporation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 15 2016
Transaction Express Waste of time, horrible support, don't even bother with their crap.... Internet Author: United States, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Transaction Express Internet

May 15 2016
Professional collection consultants Law offices of Clark Garen Sent fake wage garnishment letter to my employer Culver city California Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Professional collection consultants Culver city , California

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
HP Service Center Hp Service Center **** **** ****** **** Lavergne,Tn 37086 Scam, Ripoff Lavergne Tennessee Author: New Port Richey, Florida Computer Manufaturers: HP Service Center Lavergne, Tennessee

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah