UNITED STATES POSTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: united states postal
There may be more specific results for "united states postal"
For more specific results for "united states postal"
Showing 26-50 of 13,640 Found Reports For more specific results for "united states postal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV 1-800-787-8821U.S. Department of AgricultureDirector, Office of Adjudication1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, DC 20250-9410Betty PercifieldArea Specialist | Fallon Field OfficeRural DevelopmentUnited States Department of AgriculturePhone: Racial discrimination, unfair loan practices, racial bias Fallon Nevada
Original Report Withdrawn Author: SPARKS, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV Fallon, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
maxchargers the add states that these apple chargers work and they don't... Internet Author: tukwila, Washington Internet Fraud: maxchargers Internet

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Tx united housing program Debra Kroupa Williams Fraud, self profit, Dallas, Greenville,Irving Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Tx united housing program

Apr 25 2017
US postal address change A website that seemed to be the legit postal change of address is obivously not if they over charged me Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida US Postal Service: US postal address change Internet

Apr 25 2017
United family resources Aaron Bowers False advertising, deceptive, rip off Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Lawyers: United family resources Internet

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 22 2017
Vishal Bhavnani - Fraudster, Scammer - Theft, Siphoning of Funds & Physical Abuse Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Author: Dubai, Alabama Restaurants: Vishal Bhavnani Dubai,

Apr 21 2017
T and P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Sold vendor space to fake event Chicago, but hosts women's expos in many states Internet FILE RETRACTED! Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Convention Centers: T and P Diamond Events Internet

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
United Personal Loan Jason JeterSenior ExecutiveBriggs Law Firm Trying to send me lawsuit and wage garnishment that is false Houston Tx Internet Author: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland Financial Services: United Personal Loan Internet

Apr 20 2017
United consumer financial Kirby came to sale me a Kirby vacuum. Did a demonstration and I received the kirby, they said i had 10 days to cancel. Tried to cancel and company would not allow me. Period Westlake Nationwide Kirby Company Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: United consumer financial Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
United Nissan Illegal!! Bad Business!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: United Nissan Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
Alan cooper Steve parks I received the email stating arrest warrant charges pressed against the names are violation of Federal Banking regulations electrical frog according to act number 76 theft by the deception according to act number 48 it also state if failed response within 48 Hours This legal action will be activated you are interred for an 00 CR so please call 202 506-8086 and list this document case number IL / two nine 26957 for is States arrest for an unpaid loan and check fraud  Internet
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Alan cooper Internet

Apr 19 2017
Color by Pascale I order some lipstick from them I've been giving a confirmation number from them but I check it the tracking states that it's still cross seas. Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
upwork.com - Aleks Angelov Aleks A. Video editor Coatbridge, United Kingdom Fraud Alert: Fraud Alert: upwork.com. video editor Aleks Angelov, Video Editor, stole money Coatbridge, United Kingdom Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Video & Film Production: upwork.com - Aleks Angelov Internet

Apr 17 2017
United Construction Group Inc Unhappy Client :-( Pompano Beach Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Home Improvements: United Construction Group Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Nebras Capital Advisors Mustafa Almareej Fake Investments Dubai UAE ,London United Kingdom Author: Alabama Financial Services: Nebras Capital Advisors Harrow, Middlesex, Other

Apr 13 2017
Linkshe.com SCAM company. They are in China. They sell poor quality clothes hat do not fit real people. I ordered two tops in a Medium that would have fit my 2 year old granddaughter. They also will not let you return which their website states you can. They tell you to SELL THEM YOURSELF! Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Linkshe.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Deception Of Poultry Paid For!!! Long Island City New York
Author: Astoria, New York Food Stores: United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Long Island City, New York

Apr 12 2017