UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: universal subscription agency
There may be more specific results for "universal subscription agency"
For more specific results for "universal subscription agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Partner Financial Service Another Scum Of The Earth Collection Agency That Won't Follow The Laws Fenton Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Collection Agency's: Partner Financial Service Fenton, Missouri

Sep 19 2017
Salvation skin Vlamorous moisturizer and aquavo eye cream Subscription scam New Jersey Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado Skin Care: Salvation skin Internet

Sep 18 2017
Mayo Clinic Sending a bill to a collection agency when they've been receiving regular payments Rochester Minnesota Author: Glencoe, Minnesota Clinics: Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota

Sep 18 2017
Luxure, Akoura NeuSkin, NeuLift, Pro Saria, Age Defy, LunAmore Falsely stated it was a Joanna Gaines product. Charged account 98.00, twice and signed me up for a subscription when the trial said 4.95. No return options in the box. Company name keeps changing but ad is the same Tampa, FL Fordham, CA Internet Author: Glenviee, Illinois Attorney Generals: Luxure, Akoura Internet

Sep 17 2017
fishinglicense.org Orange Grove, LLC This website makes it appear you are buying a fishing license and ask for your credit card information without giving you a dollar amount. After you type in your information a screen appears stating they are not official government agency and you can download a book about fishing. As the other person who complained on here said they will say they have will issue you the money back when you call but their email states it will be 7 days. You only get foreign (Indian) people every time you call and they are not listed as a business in the State of Idaho which they have as their physical address. Coeur D'Alene Idaho Author: Alabama Fishing: fishinglicense.org Internet

Sep 17 2017
ResumeGenius Resume Companion LLC / RGO Technologies Unethical Business Practices, Fraudulent Subscription Scam, Low Cost Trial Period is the Hook, Don't Use This Service Wilmington Delaware Author: Tucson, Arizona Employment Services: ResumeGenius Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 17 2017
PLAYSTER.COM cancelled my subscription without giving me a valid reason Internet Author: North Carolina Book Publishers: PLAYSTER.COM Internet

Sep 16 2017
ET Solutions LLC On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen. ET Solutions contacted me about it and said they could fix problem. I had to purchase a one year subscription for $149.99 charged to my American Express card. They entered my conputer and I spent over 4 hours on the phone with them in front of my computer while they fixed the problem. I also had to to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.. North Potomac Maryland Author: Crystal Beach, Texas Internet Fraud: ET Solutions LLC North Potomac, Maryland

Sep 15 2017
Rapid Recovery Agency Patrick Spencer Senior Investigation Officer CASE FILE #: UD-127/A26/32186, Notice of garnishment or Arrest Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Sandusky, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Rapid Recovery Agency Internet

Sep 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity After having services in our temporary house we attempted to transfer the to service our permanent house. Comcast told us it wouldn't be a problem. Then they told us that they didn't service our subdivision. When we moved we canceled our subscription and turned in our equipment. When we cancelled we were told there wouldn't be a penalty since Comcast doesn't offer services in our area. Three months later we received a bill for early termination of our contract. Numerous phone calls later with the rudest people you would ever want to talk to and still no resolution. I would never recommend Comcast to anyone. Nationwide Author: Rincon, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
TOTAL WELLNESS CONTINUITY/SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS Advertise a trial bottle of gummies for $20.00 and bill $72.00 Internet Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Alternative Health: TOTAL WELLNESS Internet

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
A Heart to Heart elderly care FRAUDULENT HOSPICE ELDERLY AGENCY Sunnyvale Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Adult Care Facilities: A Heart to Heart elderly care Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Fashion Product Sent me a handbag and charged me $6.99 for shipping. They then charged me $99.98 as monthly subscription as they say I didn't respond in 14 days not known, possibly Florida Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Telemarketers: Fashion Products Internet

Sep 14 2017
Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado Finally got it Author: Modesto, California Insurance Agencies: Dave Simon Insurance Agency Brighton , Colorado

Sep 14 2017
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY US IMMIGRATION.us Represented themselves as a US Immigration agency and took my $220.00 for a kit I did not receive Wilmington Delaware Author: Homestead, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 13 2017
CRSCR I had a trial with this company and when it came time for the trial to end I called and cancelled my subscription with them. I was charged again the next month. I called again the next month to cancelled. I continue to be charged even though I have cancelled my subscription with them. Each time $29.95. This has happened 3 months. This company is a scam just trying to get money and they tell you they will refund your money and never do. Internet Author: BRINKLEY, Arkansas Credit Services: CRSCR Internet

Sep 13 2017
North Shore Agency demanding payment for magazines not received Melville New York Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Oakwood services Fake collection agency Internet
Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Cash Services: Oakwood services Internet

Sep 12 2017
ClassMates.com PCH.CLASSMATES.COM Charged me for a monthly fee after I had cancelled the subscription months earlier. Renton Washington Author: newark, Delaware Book & Magazine Publishers: ClassMates.com Internet

Sep 12 2017
Alton Davis and associates. Debt collectors collection agency that had false information regarding the person they were looking for but elaborated on all my information that they should have had. Cresco, PA Nationwide Author: Cresco, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Alton Davis and associates Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Universal Administrators I bought home owners insurance, they renewed without me asking and didn't pay a claim 320 Whittington Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222 Louisville, KY 40222 Author: Bowie, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Universal Administrators Internet

Sep 12 2017
Diet supplements _STF ,500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300 I tried there trial period and tried to cancel my subscription and get a refund for the products but was unable to get anyone. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet supplements _STF Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2017
Skrapp (Skrapp.io, Othmane Ghazi, Casey Schuck) Skrapp won't cancel payment and support email unresponsive Greater Boston Area Internet
Account cancellation can be made from our web application. Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Software: Skrapp Internet

Sep 09 2017
BrAlex Inaccurate and Not Real Psychic Internet comment Author: Ohio Psychic: BrAlex Internet