Your Search | universal subscription agency

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jan 01 2017
driversupport.com scam company that charges you for a subscription of 9.99 without you knowing about it. driverssupport.com has a phony refund message on site. austin Texas Author: green valley, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: driversupport.com austin, Texas

Dec 31 2016
Select Skin Coal Cosmetics Select Skin Free Trial 4.95 shipping 14 days then Charged 180.00 and locked in monthly subscription Valley Village, California Internet Author: San Clemente, California Beauty Salons: Select Skin Internet

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
ADWERX Renewed subscription without consent Durham North Carolina Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising Agencies: ADWERXS Durham, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
Taxamize tax agency Internet Author: Georgia Advertising Agencies: Taxamize Internet

Dec 27 2016
Allied Universal Security / Universal Security Rip me off on Pay several weeks Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Security Services: Allied Universal Security / Universal Security Wichita, Kansas

Dec 27 2016
Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member litsed my home, did not sell it and sent me an invoice for his commission and marketing for $15,000.00 with a threat to turn it over to a collection agency Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 27 2016
Horizonte Paralelo This travel agency stole copyrighted materials from another company. Unprofessional behavior Malaga Author: New Jersey Travel Agencies: Horizonte Paralelo Malaga,

Dec 24 2016
Trumbull Insurance Agency Overcharging of insurance premiums and attempt of extorting payment after cancellation Hartford Ct No.. Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Car Insurance: Trumbull Insurance Agency Connecticut

Dec 23 2016
Beatstars Seemo Media Group Charging Sign Up Fees & Automatically Cancelling Subscription Without Refund Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Beatstars Internet

Dec 23 2016
SeniorSoulmates Dating Site for Seniors Paid my subscription in August and I haven't been able to logon to the website. Internet Author: Cherryville, North Carolina Dating Services: SeniorSoulmates Dating Site for Seniors Internet

Dec 23 2016
Neutratone I was only paid the shipping and then they charged to me $120 in my bank account without my consent Internet Customer Care Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Neutratone Internet

Dec 22 2016
Johnny Lee Richmond Tuts Family...Real,. Smarter Then a Computer Or Similar Question asked as a LLC LTD VA System of OUTDATED strawman Wizard of Our Royal Secured Banking Family Holy Bible Flags and ways as Common By Natural UFO land ing Federally My Obligation Universal jus GOD SAID COIN REAL MONEY RESTORED MONOPOLY REMOVED EVIL1S AKA USA ANYWHERE EARTH SOLAR2S Internet(UCC) STATE & NATION RICO L Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Abusive Parents: Johnny Lee Richmond Internet

Dec 22 2016
MGR Talent Agency LLC Melissa Morehead Agent Sketchy operation warning Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Modeling & Talent Agencies: MGR Talent Agency LLC Albuquerque , New Mexico

Dec 22 2016
Kittensforadoption.us They said that I must pay for a kitten before they would deliver it Delivery service was in Manhattan Internet Author: Vernon , Connecticut Adoption Agency: Kittensforadoption.us Internet

Dec 21 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
These trial purchases are a subscription based service Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Dec 21 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Inventory Not Updating/Subscription Cost More Huntington Beach California Customer Service Did Help Me Author: Eastpointe,, Michigan On-Line Business: Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Internet

Dec 21 2016
Andrea Williams Insurance Agency Farmer's Insurance Did not pay me my wages earned. Euless Texas Author: Euless, Texas Insurance Agencies: Andrea Williams Insurance Agency Euless, Texas

Dec 21 2016
Betterhelp site mental health site they said the trial was free and you won't be charged for subscription. and just a week later they charges 140 pounds from my card even though i didnt use it. i emailed them for refund and they won't reply. Sunnyvale California
Refund granted Author: Hatfield,, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Betterhelp site Sunnyvale, California

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Corrupt Companies: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 20 2016
Champs Apparel Stole my money and didn't send Christmas Gift Online Internet Author: Universal City, Texas Clothing Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to providing inventors with the best service possible. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 20 2016
The Bolt Agency Premier Image Agency *BEWARE*Unprofessional, failure to pay employees Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Employment Services: The Bolt Agency Denver, Colorado

Dec 19 2016
Hgtv Subscription Internet Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hgtv Internet