Your Search | universal subscription agency

Sep 09 2016
Universal Resort Exchange AkA Resoet Deals Stay Scam vacation rentals Longwood Florida Author: Desoto, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Universal Resort Exchange Longwood, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Liberty uship delivery agency Petsafe International delivery courier service Scammed me out of $400 for a teacup pomeranian puppy 10 weeks old Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: arab, Alabama Air Travel: Liberty uship delivery agency Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 06 2016
Skin Noir / Custmer Support merchant location 8889923053 NV - Continuity/subscription merchants category Responded to ad for sample of 2 products for 4.95 Internet Author: Roanoke, Texas Eye Care: Skin Noir / Custmer Support Internet

Sep 06 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeblash I tried the sample size of the product which i agreed to pay &7.75, and i was charged $149.95 of subscription and another $89.95 for a recurrent shipping, when I called they said in the trial offer were terms and conditions that conveniently were omit because when i placed my rial order once i provide my credit car information, the link got lost and i even did not received conformation of my transaction. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Baldwin, New York Beauty Salons: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Sep 05 2016
Spokeo I am been charged often on my bank account for like uses n monthly payments since April i just noticed it reading my banks statements ok i need u to go back n refund me my money back i never registered n never used that thing of spokeo ok pleaas investigate n do ur job n return my money to my bank account soon but please do something or else i will go n make a police report n report it to the bank to thanks Riverside Internet Spokeo Subscription Author: Riverside, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SPOKEO Internet

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,

Aug 30 2016
APE Processing The Collection agency convinced me that I owed money for a Norcross Georgia Author: Irvington, New Jersey Loans: APE Processing Norcross, Georgia

Aug 30 2016
Madwire Media REVIEW: Comitment to Madwire’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Madwire’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction and a 360 degree marketing program. *UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Alabama Home Improvements: Madwire LLC Desot, Texas

Aug 28 2016
lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency ripped me off youngstown Ohio
Author: warren, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency youngstown , Ohio

Aug 28 2016
Assertive Management talent management acting actor actress agency assertive Internet Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Assertive Management Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Transunion sneaky monthly subscription cost without visible disclaimer Internet Author: Edinburg, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Aug 26 2016
WEX Fleet Universal 83.88 APR or 6.99 Monthly Periodic Rate on current and future invoice Carol Stream, IL or Portland, ME IL or ME Author: Cumming, Georgia Accounting: WEX Fleet Universal Nationwide

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Universal Men's Clinic, Dr Charles Arakaki, Dr Mitchell Edelstein ED / Testasteron replacement therapy, men's clinic scam/bait and switch Tucson Nationwide Author: Vail, Arizona Clinics: Universal Men's Clinic Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Infusionsoft sends customers to collection agency for expired credit card. Internet
Author: NYC, New York Internet Services: Infusionsoft Internet

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Brown Agency, Wilhelmenia Austin, Wilhelmenia Brown AUSTIN Texas Author: Houston, Texas Modeling Agencies: Brown Agency AUSTIN , Texas

Aug 16 2016
NORTH SHORE AGENCY PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO ARCHAEOLOGY MAGAZINE OR BE TURNED OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. MELVILLE New York Author: METAIRIE, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: NORTH SHORE AGENCY MELVILLE, New York

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet