Your Search | universal subscription agency

Aug 06 2016
Auto Service Agency Keep sending letters stating that i will lose my auto warranty Didnt state Nationwide What Exactly Is The Ripoff? Author: Oakland Park, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto Service Agency Nationwide

27, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

28, Report #1320633

Aug 04 2016
Pantone, LLC App Scam, Forced Subscription Carlstadt Nationwide Author: California Software: Pantone, LLC Nationwide

29, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

30, Report #1320452

Aug 03 2016
Upscale NYC Agency, -Sherry Devastation and Disbelief. I couldn't believe this would happen, NYC ! New York City NYC Author: manhattan, New York Dance Clubs: Upscale Agency In NYC Internet

31, Report #1320438

Aug 03 2016
perfectshihtzus.com Wanted Money gram sent to Thomas Mauller wanted money gram, told them I would pick up dog, no such address, no one in Texas with that name, they have not responded since I told them I would pick up puppy. Houston Texas and Abilene Texas Internet Texas Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Adoption Agency: perfectshihtzus.com Internet

32, Report #1320431

Aug 03 2016
diet supplements - pm Pills did not work so I cancelled the subscription. Months later another bottle of pills showed up which I did not order. They dinged my account for the pills and now I must close the account so they have no access to it. They are a total rip off! Had the pills worked I would have kept using them. They are out to make money at any way they can. Provo Utah 84604 Author: Stockton, California Drug Manufacturers: diet supplements - pm Internet

33, Report #1320372

Aug 02 2016
Universal protection services Universal Service Of America Liars, Corrupt, Molesters,, Thieves, Crooks, Fabricators Playa Vista California Author: inglewood, California Real Estate Services: Universal protection services , Los Angeles, California

34, Report #1319996

Aug 01 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full. Renton Washington Validating the correct consumer Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Nationwide

35, Report #1319945

Jul 31 2016
Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Don Murphy Mistake typing policy failed to insure a claim Brighton Michigan Author: Brighton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Brighton, Michigan

36, Report #1319934

Jul 31 2016
West Asset Management Group A collection agency St. Louis Missouri Author: Modoc, South Carolina Hospitals: West Asset Management Group St. Louis, Missouri

37, Report #1319931

Jul 31 2016
ABCmouse.com I applied to email mouse because it states it is offering a 30 day free trial and that my money would get refunded if my child or I did not like it. I canceled it the same day because i realized that it was not giving me a free trial. They took $59.95 away from me because i chose the yearly subscription thinking i would get refunded for it. Internet Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: ABCmouse.com Internet

38, Report #1319838

Jul 31 2016
Almond bury nanny agency This company is a total fraud.I registered and kept on asking for my money back that they never did as none of their candidates were contactable.To make matters worse they charged me a full placement fee without informing and saying that it was their right since they had worked a lot by sending so many files London Author: Beverley, Alabama Police: Almond bury nanny agency London,

39, Report #1319682

Jul 29 2016
universal expedite.Jackie and joe new lenox Illinois Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: universal expedite.Jackie and joe new lenox, Illinois

40, Report #1319608

Jul 29 2016
Travelers Insurance Company Travelers/ hudson Valley Federal Credit Insurance Agency Fraud in paying Insurance Claim Albany New York
Author: Mahopac, New York Insurance Agencies: Travelers Insurance Company Albany, New York

41, Report #1319266

Jul 27 2016
Universal Protection security 255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707 575-6909races unreasonable hiring manager LIZ Beware Universal Protection security not a fair equal opportunity employer Santa Rosa California
Author: San Francisco, California Security Services: Universal Protection security Santa Rosa, California

42, Report #1319187

Jul 27 2016
The Bowl Company Fraud Alert Brewster New York Author: Universal City, Texas Home & Garden Stores: The Bowl Company Brewster, New York

43, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
law office of Marks & Morgan requesting my attorney information for a debt owed to USCA (united stated credit agency brooklyn, new york Author: Benicia, California Financial Services: law office of Marks & Morgan Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
American Profit Recovery Scotts Lawn Service Send Me A Letter From Collection Agency Cincinnatti Ohio Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: American Profit Recovery Cincinnatti, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Collect Pros collect pros scam collection agency vfskin mask fake woburn Maine MA invalid debt Woburn Maine Author: Bryson, Texas Alternative Health: Unusual Rip-Off: Collect Pros Woburn , Maine

Jul 25 2016
CGTV The Young Agency Deceptive strategy to sell their acting class summer camp Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Legal Research Group LRG Sarah Wilson LRG Collection Agency is Fraud Bloomington California Author: Bloomington, California Legal Process Servers: Legal Research Group CA

Jul 25 2016
Command Partners | Digital Agency If you Charlotte North Carolina Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Command Partners | Digital Agency Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
SlingTV LLC Sling TV, Dish Network Reactivated the subscription service without notification and charged my card. Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Computer Software: SlingTV LLC Internet