Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

universal subscription agency

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 05 2017
North shore agency NSA Said that I owe 19.97 an I never ordered anything Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Computer Fraud: North shore agency Internet

Mar 04 2017
GSR Magazines Garden State Readers Canceling subscription is a pain with this company Avenue New Jersey Author: Paige, Texas Telemarketers: GSR Magazines Avenue, New Jersey

Mar 04 2017
STERLING PET TRAVEL JOHNSON MAINARD , DIEGO FRAUD! SCAM! TERRIBLE PEOPLE!! MARYLAND , Internet
Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Adoption Agency: STERLING PET TRAVEL Internet

Mar 03 2017
Sterling Pet Travel aka Pascal ward Scammed, ripped off, stole my money, terrorism Maryland Internet
Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agency: Sterling Pet Travel Internet

Mar 03 2017
Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories Purchased 2 trial bottles at $4.95 each on 1/18/2017 and was charged on my credit card at $89.67 plus $89.95 and the trial charge of $4.95 for one bottle and $4.90 for the other bottle. When I received my credit card bill I called the company on 02/14/2017 and spoke with Desiree and cancelled the subscription, confirmation number is 3152844 and was told that since the product had been opened there is no credit given and I explained that there was no authorization given for any charges of $89.95 San Diego, California Author: Lincoln , Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories San Diego,, California

Mar 02 2017
Logan Entertainment Logantown entertainment Mr. Mark CEOMark Shabazz Logan Agency Promised artists at certain price. Never Delivered and won't give me my 10k deposit back crittenden Pennsylvania Author: katy, Texas DJ Services: Logan Entertainment crittenden st, Pennsylvania

Mar 02 2017
CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CGTV has success stories! CGTV takes talent seriously. Agents from top agencies are impossible to get in front of, but not for CGTV. *UPDATE: CGTV pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate CGTV recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florence, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: While CGTV is NOT a talent agency, we are the best in the nation at scouting talent, training that talent quickly and effectively and then putting them in front of our personal industry Hollywood contacts. In fact, many Hollywood casting agents, managers, and agents have come to rely upon CGTV as a quarterly talent source. Once the stars leave CGTV, there is no financial gain for CGTV as we only earn income on our training programs.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Patent Services USA pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CGTV recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please. Look at those people running this operation. Author: San Jose, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Internet

Mar 02 2017
arabmatchmaking.com I cancelled my reoccuring subscription and they on 2/12017 stating they received my cancellation and then they billed me again on 3/1/2017 Internet Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: arabmatchmaking.com Internet

Mar 02 2017
City Wide Promotions-New Start Media City Wide Promotions-New Start Media Scam, Unprofessional, Steals your Money, Fake ad agency Davenport Iowa Author: Danville, California Advertising / Deceptive: City Wide Promotions Davenport, Iowa

Mar 01 2017
RENEWGLO, GLOWRENEWED Free Trial Sample... Just pay shipping... (Non documented subscription service... they charge $97 after 2 weeks without approval Internet (California) Author: Mound, Minnesota Skin Care: RenewGlo Internet

Mar 01 2017
PHENOM HEALTH Boosted BrainFocus levelEffective Thinking ,international, Subscription Fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shoshone, California Clinics: PHENOM HEALTH Internet

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 24 2017
Niucoco James La (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC & NIUCOCO niucoco, scam, James La, (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC, NIUCOCO new york Nationwide AICHG HEATHER GRABIN - UNPROFESSIONAL PR AGENCY Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: Niucoco Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida March 13, 2016 Ed settled with my Lawyer Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Eros.com Rip off Fake girls Agency Nationwide Author: Des Moines , Iowa Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Derma Brite Creams la MiracleDirect marketing continuity subscription merchant's Charged my checking account never sent product, bank verified funds sent to them but they deny that they rec'd..Can't speak to supervisors, can only reach telemarketer.. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida TV Advertisements: Derma Brite Internet

Feb 21 2017
High class universal doggy coin banks Facebook Internet Internet Author: Mechanicsville , Maryland Internet Services: High class universal doggy coin banks Internet

Feb 17 2017
Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel Agency Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel AgencyTranslation Services Predatory Business Practices Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel Agency Chicago, Illinois