Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: universal subscription agency
There may be more reports for "universal subscription agency"
For more results perform a general search for "universal subscription agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel Agency Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel AgencyTranslation Services Predatory Business Practices Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Wanda Gutowska AMTA Dimpex Travel Agency Chicago, Illinois

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 15 2017
Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Linda Weaver Sleazy Linda scams innocent models , actors and children's dreams. Boardman Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Attorney Generals: Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Boardman, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
321 Travel, Travel Service Group, Travelate Travel Agency, 321 Travel, Travel Service Group, Travelate London, UK Nationwide Author: Alabama Travel Agents: 321 Travel Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
DMV Took our money to renew a drivers license and of course since they aren't a gov't agency they can't issue a License. Very scary, they now have my DL number, CC Number Age things they need to still identity. Don't fall for it. San Diego California Author: Littleton, Colorado Customer: DMV San Diego, California

Feb 15 2017
Derma DEvine Free sample subscription scam Savanah ga Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Skin Care: Derma DEvine Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
American College of Healthcare Sciences ACHS Does Not Honor Subscription Preferences or Email Address Changes Portland, OR Nationwide Author: Refugio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: American College of Healthcare Sciences Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
FRAUD: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC / Alaxic Smith & Azeem Khan Failed To Complete App Development Project For $11,250 Los Angeles California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Programmers: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2017
Travel Time Travel Lucy Wolfe. Angie, Angeline Kennard, Tim Kennard Jo Travels, Lucy Travels , Erin Delegatti, Mickey Time, Travel Time with Mickey, Travel Time With Universal TRAVEL AGENCY SCAM !! DO NOT FALL FOR IT!! Pinckney Michigan Author: cedar rapida, Iowa Amusement & Theme Parks: Travel Time Travel Michigan

Feb 09 2017
Lux style This company says I order from them and I never did. Threatening me with collection agency if I don't pay them Internet Author: Cobourg, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Lux style Internet

Feb 08 2017
Blacklabel NO I called and cancelled my account. They refunded all fees. 7 months later I received a theatening call from a collections agency. Internet Author: Germantown, Maryland Alternative Health: Blacklabel NO Internet

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia FREE Trial is a scam!! I was FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED FULL PRICE ON MY CREDIT CARD. These scammers ALSO PLACED me on a SUBSCRIPTION AND FRAUDULENTLY charged my Credit card 8 times! Customer service & supervisors are NO help! Rude! This company needs to be held accountable for their actions and lies. I will be contacting a lawyer and will reach out to all of you to see what can be done. Have faith guys. I refuse to be a victim of these liars & scam artists. Internet
Author: Windsor, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 07 2017
efax Will not provide refund, but will cancel your subscription Internet Author: Yulee, Florida Internet Services: efax Internet

Feb 06 2017
YELP Advertising Agency agent Rachel Yelp Finance Department Yelp ripped me off for $300 of advertising that I never agreed to. And I got zero clients from Yelp. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Screambox Will not answer phone and keeps charging my debit card refuses to cancel subscription California they claim Internet Author: Haslett, Michigan Questionable Activities: Screambox Internet

Feb 06 2017
Spoil Meow Up Fine Cat Products False Advertising, Failed to respond to email requests to cancel subscription, no product received except sample box Woodland Hills California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Spoil Meow Up Fine Cat Products Woodland Hills, California

Feb 04 2017
Repair Surge Purchased Subscription for 2 Vehicles to use online Manuals Not as portrayed 3rd world product not as described Internet Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Repair Surge Internet

Feb 04 2017
Book FlightsFare ARC acted TO BE LikE A travEL agency Internet Author: evington, Virginia Air Travel: Book FlightsFare Internet

Feb 04 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Attempted to collect money on a bogus magazine subscription Old Bethpage New York Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Feb 04 2017
Dermasoft Skin Resore and Purecell Eye Therapy RVA*REVIVEANTIAGIN 888-2111497 NJUS Deceptive Advertising and Trick Subscription Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Bait-and-Switch: Dermasoft Skin Resore and Purecell Eye Therapy Internet

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 03 2017
ZipBooks Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: ZipBooks’ mission is to serve as a trusted advisor to small businesses looking for accounting software. The most obvious benefit that ZipBooks brings to the table is a free accounting software. Users don’t have to pay for any subscription plan to use the service (small charges do apply, however, if you intend to use the services of their financial partners). Apart from being free, ZipBooks is an intuitive accounting platform that gives business owners to online bookkeeping and tax professional services. ZipBooks not only sends online invoices, tracks your finances and allows you to create accounting reports, but also helps you see where your money is being spent. ZipBooks is proud to be a Verified member of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Accounting: ZipBooks Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: ZipBooks is a free accounting software for small businesses. ZipBooks platform allows businesses to send invoices, process credit cards, track expenses and much more. ZipBooks also allows small business owners simple access from your home, office or on the go. ZipBooks has excellent customer service representatives to help when needed. Lehi , Utah

Feb 01 2017
Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Local Choice Spirits Clarke Distribution Local Choice Lifestyle Reveal Agency Chartrael Hall Juan Ditto Kelvin Young LS Clarke Stay away from Joseph Clarke and Local Lifestyle Inc and Clarke Distribution of Louisville, Kentucky! FRAUD Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Bars Lounges & Clubs: Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Louisville, Kentucky