Your Search | university cadillac

Aug 27 2016
Grand Canyon University GCU What a disappointment Reno Phoenix, Arizona Author: Reno, Nevada Con Artists: Grand Canyon University Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 22 2016
Capella University I was wrongfully kicked out of a course due to non-engagement after being in constant contact with FlexPath coaches every week about the course in which each submission was labeled not detailed enough Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: North Tonawanda, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Aug 20 2016
Ashford University Tuition/Cost and Financial Aid-very misleading Clinton Iowa Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Clinton, Iowa

Aug 19 2016
Daytrading University Kenneth E Calhoun Kenny CKen Theft, Misreprestation, Non Registered Securities Broker or Stock Broker Colorado Springs Colorado Internet Author: beverly hills, California Financial Education: Daytrading University Kenneth E Calhoun Internet

Aug 18 2016
ECPI University Poor education standards, horrible feedback from staff, bad to no job placement, lousy communication, attitude problems from educators Greensboro North Carolina
Author: High Point, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: ECPI University Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 14 2016
Western Governors University online college university Salt Lake City Utah Author: LV, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Internet

Aug 14 2016
Cadillac Parts and Restoration (CPR) Elsa Mauer Nicodemus Sold me replacement panels that wouldn't fit. She asked me to send them back and never refunded me my money. Poughkeepsie New York Author: P.E.I., Body Work & Repair: Cadillac Parts and Restoration (CPR) Poughkeepsie, New York

Aug 10 2016
Kaplan University I was told at enrollment I had enough money to complete courses for BS degree. When it came time for graduation in July they added 6 to 9 more classes. Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Mike Warren Multiple Income Streams University, Judgements and Liens program I watched a webinar on Judgements and Liens with Mike Warren. At the end of the webinar he offered a no questions asked 30 day money back gurantee to try his program. I signed up and watched the videos and gave it an honest try but realized it just wasn't for me. So I sent an email to customer support requesting a refund of my money. colorado springs Colorado Author: Illinois Real Estate Investing: Mike Warren colorado springs, Colorado

11, Report #1320942

Aug 05 2016
Grand Canyon University $10,000 Transcript Hold Phoenix Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

12, Report #1320763

Aug 04 2016
Western Governors University WGU Waste of both time and money! Salt lake city Utah Kelly is a Plant! Lol Author: Bryan, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Western Governors University Salt lake city, Utah

13, Report #1320693

Aug 04 2016
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU Took My Student Loan Money Then Billed Me The Same Amount Manchester New Hampshire Author: Columbia, South Carolina Education & Learning Centers: Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, New Hampshire

14, Report #1320624

Aug 04 2016
Everest University Florida Metropolitan They will over charge you for your degree and will never help you find a job. Pompano Beach Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Colleges and Universities: Everest University Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 31 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA
Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

16, Report #1319646

Jul 29 2016
University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. HIRE CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY /HOTEL JOB SITES! HIRES CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY/HOTEL JOB SITES Farmers Branch Texas Author: Los Angeles , California Interior Decorators: University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. Farmers Branch, Texas

17, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

18, Report #1319581

Jul 29 2016
WGU Western Governors University WGU and Course Hero Ripped me off and hacked into my accounts Salt Lake City Utah Perfect for those who want to be babysat Author: Boise, Idaho Education & Learning Centers: WGU Salt Lake City, Utah

19, Report #1319465

Jul 28 2016
Keiser University transcript holding for money Daytona Beach Florida And Your Point Is? Author: Orange City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Keiser University Daytona Beach, Florida

20, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
School District Publishing University School Publishing Unusual Rip Off Internet Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: School District Publishing Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Mediocrity rewarded Columbia Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Columbia , Tennessee

Jul 23 2016
Capella University Capella dosent Support its students Minneapolis Minnesota Internet Author: Elgin, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 21 2016
Kaplan University they claim that the documents that they sent to me are the wrong ones, so now i cant get my financial aid or transcript to transfer! daven port Iowa Author: smithfield, North Carolina Financial Education: Kaplan University daven port , Iowa