Your Search | unlock apple iphone.com

1, Report #1196159

Dec 17 2014
Unlock Code Warehouse Did not provide service Internet Author: Rockford , Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Unlock Code Warehouse Internet

Dec 12 2014
Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Ripped me off for 4100 and changed corporate structure to do it. Tampa, Florida
Author: Belleair Bluffs, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Tampa, Florida

3, Report #1194313

Dec 09 2014
Apple Verizon Wireless Apple Iphone Plus Does not work, Bluetooth Nationwide Author: Beatrice, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Verizon Wireless Nationwide

4, Report #1194129

Dec 09 2014
Pure Youth Solutions Pure Youth Solutions Internet SCAM! New York, Georgia ,who really knows, New York Author: APPLE VALLEY, California Beauty Products: Pure Youth Solutions Internet

5, Report #1193787

Dec 08 2014
Allisha Frye New Mexico Allisha Michelle Frye, Allisha Frye, formerly of Springer New Mexico, now at the University of New Mexico, THIEF, daughter of Cali, Liveperson psychic apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, Cali is Melody Frye from Springer New Mexico and they are both t Allisha Frye, Allisha Michelle Frye, daughter of Melody Frye a.k.a. Cali, Liveperson.com, New Mexico, do NOT trust her, theif, stole money, fraudulent business Formerly Springer, now Albuquerque NM Internet
Author: New Mexico Colleges and Universities: Allisha Frye New Mexico Internet

6, Report #1193693

Dec 07 2014
unlock code warehouse unlockcodewarehouse.com unlock code warehouse Internet Author: Ohio On-Line Business: unlock code warehouse Internet

7, Report #1192437

Dec 02 2014
Apple Creek Horse Farm may not honor contract and lies Nothfield Massachusetts Author: Mohawk, New York Horse Traders: Apple Creek Horse Farm Nothfield, Massachusetts

8, Report #1192094

Nov 30 2014
INSJST HongKong insjst Electronic Technology Co. Ltd (Apple)Owner of company: SHENGJU CHENKnown as IVY Purchased items but no item benn delivered. Longhua Shenzhen Author: Ozorkow, Poland, Other Unusual Rip-Off: INSJST Nationwide

9, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

10, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

Nov 08 2014
virgin mobile six months of hell to never get replacement phone nation wide Nationwide Author: apple valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Apple Do not buy pre-owned Apple Products! Cupertino California Author: Norwich, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Apple Cupertino, California

Nov 04 2014
Virgen mobile virgen mobile robs me without a gun apple valley Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Virgen mobile Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Dishnetwork DishGodish.com (presidential office) stated to be in Phillipines )Erica in resolutions. substandard installation----substandard equipment Apple Valley Nationwide Author: California Satellite Companies: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
iphonegeeks offered a service to unlock my iphone, tries to get you to participate in surveys and then does not unlock the iphone. the internet? Internet
Author: BREMERTON, Washington Computer Service & Repair: iphonegeeks Internet

Nov 02 2014
I Equity Enterprises jailbreakmenow.com jailbreakmeasap.com jailbreakmenow.net© 2014 JailbreakMe iOS 8 – 7.1.2 – 7.1.1 – Download Cydia Legal Disclaimer - Terms and ConditionsSandy Freeman The company took my money promising me a lifetime membership to their website to jailbreak and unlock iphones and never let me into the site or responded to Internet Author: Maple RIdge, British Columbia ORGANIZED CRIME: I Equity Enterprises Internet

Nov 01 2014
David Riggio Scammed our security deposit upon vacating apartment Los Angeles California
Author: Apple Valley, California Housing Rentals: David Riggio Los Angeles, California

Oct 30 2014
Apple Computer Apple No Longer Backs Their Products Cupertino CA Author: Salisbury, Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Computer Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
I FIX YOUR I Horrible, inexperienced, and unprofessional service on my Apple Macbook Pro Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Computer Service & Repair: I FIX YOUR I Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Walmart $1.38 for each apple! Should be $1.38 per POUND! Hamburg New York
Author: Hamburg, New York Food Stores: Walmart Hamburg, New York

Oct 28 2014
Apple Free technical support Poor customer service/money hungry 589 billion not enough! Virginia Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
ARA Canone Rescue Alley's Angels Worst Rescue experience I've ever dealt with. Was approved a month prior to visiting a 6 week old puppy and was very excited to meet this fella.  Apple Valley California Author: Corona , California Nonprofit Organizations: ARA Canone Rescue Alley's Angels Apple Valley, California

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Hair Republic Melanie Fuentes fizzy Troll wrong color Hesperia California Author: apple valley, California Hair Salons: Hair Republic Hesperia, California