Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: unlock apple iphone.com
There may be more reports for "unlock apple iphone.com"
For more results perform a general search for "unlock apple iphone.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Oct 18 2016
24hourchargers.com FRUAD! Sent a fake apple Charger and Box Sugar Land Texas
Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: 24hourchargers.com Sugar Land, Texas

Oct 11 2016
iphoneimei.net DataCorp Ltd Iphone Unlock Service - Advertised Service not performed Internet Author: Dryden, New York Advertising / Deceptive: iphoneimei.net Internet

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telephones: Rewardzoneusa Internet

29, Report #1331987

Oct 06 2016
Apple Computer Inc. 1957 iphone 6s plus has defective engineering and the company will do nothing about it. Cupertino,  California Author: Chula Vista, California Telephones: Apple Computer Inc Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
EZ PC LLC These guys scammed me out of $600!! They pretend that your computer is going to infect itself and destroy all your date (your screen turns black and they even have you call what seems like Apple Computer...but its not!!). Yes Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Computer Fraud: EZ PC LLC Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Apple Computer Inc. Apple Computer Iphone 7plus stops charging after 1 week and Apple tells me except data loss and wait in Store till 5 am New York City Nationwide Author: new york city , New York Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Computer Inc. Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Sep 18 2016
Riverside CPS County Of Riverside DPSS Riverside CPS took my daughter with false accusations and faled to bring back home Riverside California Author: Apple Valley, California Family Services: Riverside CPS Riverside, California

Sep 10 2016
Apple Not Trustworthy or Decent Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Computer Stores: Apple Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Big Apple Living Real Estate Management Firm Kept Security Deposit for apartment we never rented. New York New York Author: Wilton, Connecticut Realtors: Big Apple Living New York, New York

Aug 30 2016
Ace Cash Services Ace Cash Express I've received multiple threatening emails from this company for debts that are not real Nationwide ACE Cash Express Author: Apple Valley, California Cash Services: Ace Cash Services Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Healing moringa tree atrocious customer service. months delayed shipping. promised refund never followed through Apple Valley, San Bernardino Sacramento California Author: berlin, Connecticut Alternative Health: Healing moringa tree Internet

Aug 25 2016
Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Stan Fields Dishonest inept or incapabale of repairing Apple Carplay Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Huntsville , Alabama

Aug 23 2016
Apple Inc. Refused to replace broken device based on claims of 'water damage'. Cupertino CA Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 17 2016
LA iPhone Repair, iPad & Unlock SCAM PHONE REPAIR los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: LA iPhone Repair, iPad & Unlock los angeles, California

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 08 2016
Apple I use to love Apple unit I joined their Developers Program... BEWARE Cupertino California Author: Cuenca, Texas Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

44, Report #1320379

Aug 03 2016
Apple After i redeem my $30 itune card i found out that i cant make purchase or buy any apps from phone so i had a chat with the customer service and toll them my problem was they kept me put on hold most of the time and then checked my account to see what was going on and i was told my account was disable.  Nationwide
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Art Galleries: Apple Nationwide

45, Report #1320268

Aug 02 2016
Foresters Financial stonewalling in paying my insurance claim Toronto Ontario Author: Apple Valley, California Financial Services: Foresters Financial Toronto, Ontario

Jul 23 2016
Makesof Deals StackSocial StackCommerce bought purevpn that is useless with Apple although they claim it to be,said download v2.0 that doesn't exist Venice Beach California Author: Marmora, New Jersey Computer Software: Makesof Deals Venice Beach, California

Jul 22 2016
Travel impressions / Apple leisure group Most dishonest customer service ever! New york Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Travel Services: Travel impressions Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Reliable Mediation Review Kevin Anderson Scam Alert! Delaware Author: Apple Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Reliable Mediation Review Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Apple Roofing Apple Roofing - Unorofessional and Unethical practices. Lincoln Nebraska
Apple Roofing Response. Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Roofing Companies: Apple Roofing Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 05 2016
Bad Apple Really is a BAD Apple Salt Lake Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Bad Apple Salt Lake, Utah