Your Search | ups

May 20 2015
SONOMA S.r.l. reject to pay the freight charge which goods sent to them via freight collection with their UPS account Bacau Romania Author: ningbo, Alabama Collection Agencies: SONOMA S.r.l. Nationwide

May 16 2015
03:52 PM Jamie Kraczkowski Hazel Park Michigan, Make Michigan Next PAC , Hero Pitbull Gofundme SCAM Hazel Park Michigan Hazel Park Internet
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan Political Cover-ups: Internet

May 14 2015
Sterling Jewelers Claims buyer is liable for lost/stolen packages!!!! Nationwide Going by what UPS stated again and again! Author: Costa Mesa , California Jewelry Stores: Sterling Jewelers Nationwide

May 07 2015
UPS Destroyed my package and refuse to take responsibility Nationwide Which is it? Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide
30, Report #392053

May 06 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Is Still In Love With His Ex Wife (((REDACTED))) still loves his ex wife this is why he is doing what he is doing! crysatl u know u can loose him Levittown New York Author: levittown, New York Political Cover-ups: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Levittown, New York

May 04 2015
Corporate Depot They took my mony and never delivered product. phone# is a fax # address is a ups store this is a scam site. Northridge California Author: Sanford, Michigan Small Business Services: Corporate Depot Northridge, California

May 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I ordered and paid for a set of memory foam pillows and was sent an email saying they received my check and was told when they would be delivered When UPS came I was told I could not have my package until I gave him a check for $43 I refused and now no one answers but recording. I emailed them for the pillows or a refund Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

May 01 2015
UPS, UPS World Headquarters, UPS Worldwide, Diego Recinos UPS (reaching out to others that have had UPS PROBLEMS) Atlanta Georgia Author: Placerville, California Shipping Companies: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 20 2015
Interparcel UPS STAY AWAY !!!..... APPALLING - NON EXISTENT SERVICE AND LIES - VERY FRUSTRATING London Internet Author: London, Florida Courier Services: Interparcel Internet

Apr 20 2015
11:41 AM UPS Ups never delivered niether company will replace lost item. Ft. Wright Kentucky Author: Newport , Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Ft. Wright, Kentucky

Apr 15 2015
UPS Knoxville Tennessee claim they delivered two parcels to me /delivered ? where/told investigate and notify me/ NOTHING in a month Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Shipping Companies: UPS Knoxville Tennessee Knoxville , Tennessee

Apr 13 2015
The UPS Store/Steve Howk Property Damage Redding California
ask? Author: Redding, California Printing & Copy Services: The UPS Store Redding, California

Apr 08 2015
My Turtle Store Bait & Switch on item purchased. Charged for UPS ground, sent by mail. Port Richey, FLorida Author: White Lake, Michigan Pet Shops & Supplies: My Turtle Store Internet
39, Report #1219035

Mar 29 2015
mackeeper just by clicking on web page advertisement-home page changed, pop ups added-Mac support removed Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Questionable Activities: mackeeper Internet

Mar 25 2015
UPS United Parcel Post Delivery Contract with Amazon UPS stated online iin the tracking area that they delivered a package at 1:58 PM on 3/25/2015 They NEVER delivered the package as I was home the entire time and outside in the sun. The driver at UPS then stated he text-ed me and did not 8 calls later NO PACKAGE, NO CALL BACK AND NO ASSISTANCE. UPS is by far the worst Roanoke, VA Nationwide Can you provide a tracking number? Author: Roanoke, Virginia Customer: UPS Nationwide

Mar 22 2015
Freedom passin the buck on order mess ups. My many hours of trying to reach customer support for help. not sure where they are located california Author: locust grove, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom

Mar 20 2015
UPS Rushing To Get Thru Their Route Horsham Nationwide Author: Croydon, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
USPS United States Postal Service Terrible Service, Hang Ups, Ignored ungreatful Victorville Nationwide
Author: Victorville, California Mail Order Services: USPS Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
Custom Creations Unlimited, SCAM WARNING | Jim King, Photo Beach Blanket Towels, FRAUDULENT Practices Color Photo Beach Towels Deceptive Advertising - NOT a Family Business - OverCharging on UPS Fees, Poor Quality Blurry Photo Beach Towels, Wheaton, Illinois 60189
We never did business with this guy! Author: New York City, New York Photography: Custom Creations Unlimited, SCAM WARNING | Jim King, Photo Beach Blanket Towels, FRAUDULENT Practices Wheaton, IL 60189, Illinois

Mar 07 2015
edmond jersan upon placing order he tells you his company can only recieve money via moneygram or western unuin upon payment he promises to send you a ups tracking number for your orderthen notifys you shortly after there is a problem with your package and you must increase your order ft lauderdale florida Internet Author: wilmore, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: edmond jersan Internet
46, Report #1209061

Feb 14 2015
UPS did not deliver package and lied, blaming severe weather Nationwide Glad the flowers were delivered for you. Author: Boston, Massachusetts Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide
47, Report #1207493

Feb 07 2015
Publishers and Clearinghouse Michael Washington called to tell me I had won $5,000 per week for life. Went through a long spiel about UPS coming to give me my package once I could get my ID and a money order for $105. I knew I was being scammed and got him to give me a phone number w 1-876-594-2090. When I asked him who I make out the money order to he said it was an off-shore banker. I really wanted to set him up and get him caught but I blew my cool at this point and told him to get a real job, and asked if his mother knows what he does for a living. Hung up on him and He called back and yelled stuff in another language. I did give my address at the beginning, but my husband answered and warned him he would get hurt if he takes this any further. Silverdale Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers and Clearinghouse Silverdale, Washington
48, Report #1205665

Jan 30 2015
UPS Paid for Overnight, Nopt Delivered Louisville Nationwide A few hours earlier...Duh Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Courier Services: UPS Nationwide
49, Report #1205385

Jan 29 2015
United Parcel Service UPS UPS is now charging dimensional weight...Beware Nation Wide Nationwide What is the reason for not answering the question that would help explain your problem? Author: Temple City, California Shipping Companies: United Parcel Service Nationwide
50, Report #1203675

Jan 22 2015
KAISER HIPPA VIOLALTIONS FRUAD COVER UPS LIES kaiser health hippa violations money fraud lie Nationwide
SKINNY NIINJA KAISER OCR DMHC & HHS EVIDENCE COVER UP Author: Newark, California Health Insurance: KAISER Nationwide