Your Search | urban florist vancouver florist vancouver flower company urbanflorist.com artisanflorist.com
There may be more reports for "urban florist vancouver florist vancouver flower company urbanflorist.com artisanflorist.com"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "urban florist vancouver florist vancouver flower company urbanflorist.com artisanflorist.com"

Sep 01 2014
Brazillian Assets, Phil Milligan, Brazillian Assets is a company that deals with cocaine with Latin America England Author: Montpellier, Nationwide Gangs: Brazillian Assets England, Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
DRIVETIME MONTCLAIR, CA THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND STOLE $2100 AND STILL TOOK MY CAR Montclair California Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME Montclair, California

Sep 01 2014
Eletricity and Plumbling I worked for a company eletrcidad which was supposedly a reputable company I worked as a closer for the local circuit and termination current. but at the same time I discovered several flaws of the company. Brooklyn, New York Author: New York, New York Building Services: Enrrique Barriento Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Elite Rig Services Elite Management Services, Elite Construction Services. The Owners of this Company Used my work and never paid me for it. They also stole my fuel cards and charged them up $20,000 and owe me $40,000 Plus Minot North Dakota Author: Rugby, North Dakota Trucking Companies: Elite Rig Services Minot, North Dakota

Sep 01 2014
Old Republic will not renew home warranty due to their contractors making an existing problem worse I had a leaky faucet for the only usable shower/tub in my home. I contacted Old Republic, which sent a plumbing company that broke the handle off the shower/tub faucet and caused other damage. San Ramon California Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
DVD GREATS DIRECT LAGUNA NIGUELCA Company offering DVDs hard to find and/or AT 50% price CARLSBAD California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Video Stores: DVD GREATS DIRECT LAGUNA NIGUELCA CARLSBAD , California

Sep 01 2014
Aquacon,Saltwater fish Depot, Mary Hellwig, Jared Ratoff Ron Ratoff, Ron Gelbond, Quality Marine Life, Aquacon.com Has this company ripped you off? Here is some information you need to know! Dania Florida Author: Dania, Florida Animal Services: Aquacon,Saltwater fish Depot, Mary Hellwig, Jared Ratoff Dania, Florida

Sep 01 2014
The Course Guide This company is a scam. They use fraudulent practices to con people out of their money. Winter Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: The Course Guide Winter Park, Florida

Sep 01 2014
Great American Reader GAR I was contacted by this company and had no clue who they were. They said that I had ordered these magazines.When I asked how they had already had my personal information I became very upset how they new my credit card number without me giving them information.Since then they no stop call me and harass me and send bills in the mail to me.I have told them multiple times that I didn't order these and don't want any part to do with them.They told me iff i don't pay the 850 dollars that they will send it to collections. Minnesota Author: LAKESIDE, California Newspapers – Magazines: Great American Reader Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Kasamba a company without any people maning the store only machines internet, USA Internet
Author: galloway, Ohio Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Sep 01 2014
Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP CASE FILE NUMBER: OI #45820130 LOAN INFORMATION Due Amount: $946.74 Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP This is in reference to your account with Advance America Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance America Cash Services.  Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
leo watch company Jason sullivan leo watch is a fraud, does NOT protect your children with so called 911 wrist watch Internet Author: denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: leo watch company Internet

Aug 31 2014
Iris Gillon Music IGMC Do NOT call this company....unless you want a vendor that will talk down to you! New York New York Author: staten island, New York Festivals & Event Services: Iris Gillon Music IGMC Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
EZ-CSI Cell Phone Spyware EZ-CSI IS A RUSSIAN COMPANY HIDING BEHING PROXY SERVERS STEALING YOUR MONEY Internet
Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Internet Fraud: EZ-CSI Internet

Aug 31 2014
DAY AND NIGHT EXPRESS Delta Eady & Sherri EadyDAY & NIGHT EXPRESS LLC 3330 Cumberland Blvd Suite 500 Atlanta, GA 30339 Phone (770)690-4285Fax (404)704-0932 A SCAM COMPANY RAN BY A CONVICTED CRIMINAL, YOU WILL WORK AND NEVER GET PAID Atlanta, GEORGIA Author: blakely, Georgia Trucking Companies: DAY AND NIGHT EXPRESS Atlanta,Ga, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
J Smarr Home Improvement Total failure of roof replacement;paid by insurance company for things not done; I am paying for a brand new roof out of my pocket, Marble Falls Texas
Author: Marble Falls, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: J Smarr Home Improvement Marble Falls, Texas

Aug 30 2014
Rock Bottom Rate Transport LLC Fraudent Company that ripped me off and was deceitful, demeaning and unprofessional. Ft. Meyers Florida Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Auto Transporters: Rock Bottom Rate Transport LLC Ft. Meyers, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
ultimate unity Urban Development Solutions I gave in to this young man's sob story and ordered Readers' Digest for $120 on 3/26/14. They cashed my check, but as of 8/30/14, still no magazine! Michigan City Indiana Author: EUGENE, Oregon Door to Door Sales: ultimate unity Michigan City, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
ryan serpa ryan serpa the manager scam me out of my $350 deposit to move my car from new york to florida he never got a driver to pick my car be careful with this company. boca ratón Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: ryan serpa boca ratón, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Frederic Ballot EUROPEAN VINTAGE CAR COMPANY LLC Brokered Sale of My 1938 MG TA/Q, Collected Money from Buyer and Did Not Pay Me, I have Title Cave Creek Arizona
Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 30 2014
KC STORE FIXTURES JON FRAUD COMPANY OWNER NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED NOW !!! Kansas City Missouri Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: KC STORE FIXTURES Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
Overdrive Classic Cars Ltd - Kieren Harper Classic Coachworks (Bucks) LtdVintage Dubs LtdKieren Harper Extracted my money, didn't complete the agreed repairs and severely damaged my car - a conman and incompetent body shop company Milton Keynes United Kingdom Author: Grantham, Auto Repair Service: Overdrive Classic Cars Ltd - Kieren Harper Milton Keynes, Select State/Province