URBAN FLORIST, PUEBLO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: urban florist, pueblo
There may be more specific results for "urban florist, pueblo"
For more specific results for "urban florist, pueblo"
Showing 1-25 of 1,885 Found Reports For more specific results for "urban florist, pueblo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
BeauteLift Skin care products Rude Rip Off Artists Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: BeauteLift Internet

Oct 02 2017
Urban House Tees & More Placed order on 8/23/17 and never rcvd shirts. Their number disconnected. No way to contact. Just took my money Internet
Author: Fairfield, California Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees & More Internet

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance USA Robert Martin/ David? they said to trust me they would deposit 600$ into my bank account and then i went to Walmart and bought 600$ worth of itunes cards and read them the numbers. I gave them my online bank info. chicago Illinois Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc Urban Talent Style Inc Classic Bait and Switch Scam. A promise of acting and modeling jobs. Payment for classes totally $1750 would come out of checks from jobs they send you on. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 26 2017
mike gaffga Nobody Out There Pueblo Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Operas & Symphonies: mike gaffga Internet

Sep 25 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc. My daughter found Urban Talent, and wanted to become a model, so we went to Salt Lake, Urban Talent took pictures and said that she would make a great model. when we talked about the contract, they said that she would have to take a class in order to learn how to walk sit and stand.  Salt Lake City Utah Author: Payson, Utah Modeling Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 16 2017
Milan Audio Concepts Milan LS-9 ,milanaudioconcepts.com/milan-audio-concepts-ls*, milanaudioconcepts.com This product is sold with the white van scam technique. Colorado Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Milan Audio Concepts Internet

Sep 13 2017
tagdetacher.com Didn't send product, never sent tracking number, no email responses Internet Order Number? Author: Pueblo, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: tagdetacher.com Internet

Sep 10 2017
Jody's Secret Internet Sports Bra Scam Internet Author: Pueblo West, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody's Secret Internet

Sep 09 2017
Tarot Nova Jennifer Curlette, Joy Curlette, Urban Goddess, ETO, tarot, scam, fake psychic, witch, reader, theft, harassment Sacramento California
Golly, I Wonder Why? Author: SACRAMENTO, Alabama Psychic: Tarot Nova Internet

Sep 09 2017
Royer's Flowers Lancaster, PA is a Scam. Do Not trust U.S. Retail Flowers, Inc Royer's Flowers accepted payment and delivered a fraction of what I paid for. I ordered flowers and added on multiple items. Rather than deliver all the items, they delivered just one set of dead flowers. My friend ordered flowers for a client and never received a thank you. He too suspects they did not deliver his order but he can't ask. For this order, it was my mom so I asked her. She was appreciative but confirmed they did not deliver multiple items I paid for. I highly suggest you order flowers from another place if you want to trust your order is actually delivered. Find a different florist in Lancaster Pennsylvania
Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Florists: Royer's Flowers Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Sep 07 2017
Kim's Florist I ordered flowers for my mom. They were to be delivered the same day. I received an email early afternoon saying my order was canceled and I would be getting a refund.It still has not been refunded. Nationwide Author: Wrightsville, Georgia Appliances: Architects & Designers: Kim's Florist Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Big Jim's Diesel and automotive Diesel repair ripoff , refusing warranty of work Pueblo Colorado Author: Gardner, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Big Jim's Diesel and automotive Pueblo, Colorado

Aug 29 2017
Evisageskinintl Krasa No phone number so they don't get money from my bank Nationwide Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Evisageskinintl Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Beauty within in Provo, ut Free sample only being charged shipping. Received product with no paperwork. Then was charged around $79. No way of contact. Provo Ut Author: Pueblo, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Beauty within ,

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

18, Report #1391918

Aug 10 2017
urban translations non paying translation agency Istanbul Turkey Author: muğla, Alabama Translation Agencies: urban translations Istanbul ,

Aug 04 2017
Loyal Yorkies Promise to send an 11 week old teacup yorkie, paid for it and no puppy San Antonio Texas Author: Pueblo, Colorado Adoption Agency: Loyal Yorkies Internet

Aug 03 2017
urban house tees never received my shipment internet Internet Author: riverside, California Clothing Stores: urban house tees Internet

Aug 02 2017
Enchanted Florist / Patricia Navarro, owner, I work for this company and set up their shop in a month and never got paid for my work. They owe me 2400.00dlls since April . El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Party Planners: Enchanted Florist / Patricia Navarro(owner) ,

Jul 29 2017
URBAN SITTERS LYNN PERKINS (CEO)) FREE CHILDCARE SCAM Nationwide
Author: Fairfield, California Consumer Services: URBAN SITTERS Nationwide

23, Report #1362048

Jul 29 2017
Better Rate Transmission. Jim Neighbors Caused damage to my car. Pueblo Colorado Author: Colorado city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Better Rate Transmission. Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 26 2017
Anthony Brewer a/k/a Tony Brewer Anthony Brewer steals money; claims he needs to purchase materials upfront, then you never see him again Pueblo Colorado Author: Stafford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Brewer Pueblo, Colorado