Your Search | urban florist, pueblo

Oct 20 2016
Schoola Deceptive and Terrible Customer Service San Fransisco Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Consignment Stores: Schoola Internet

Oct 17 2016
Ideal Managment Never Rent from Ideal Shelly Kelly is impossible to deal with Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo , Colorado Homeowner Associations: Ideal Managment Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 29 2016
Planet Fitness Carla Love UNETHICAL, RUDE, TERRIBLE, NASTY Pueblo Colorado Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: Planet Fitness Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 14 2016
Pueblo Toyota Vehicle was sold to me with major mechanical issues such as bad ball joints, blown head gaskets and a blown egr cooler Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo West, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Toyota Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 13 2016
Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust calling saying I owe the money . i take out large amount online use my source security number. Altantic George. Urban bank and trust Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust Internet

Aug 22 2016
Aberdeen apartments .Lester.Last name unknown Hasn't given me back my deposit back when company said they would. No documentation sent to me denying me my deposit back either.Its been a couple of months already Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Neighborhood Services: Aberdeen apartments Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 18 2016
Bordeaux de la casa Enrique Nunez Cancio. Georgia Burrell Cancio Will not honor 1yr health warranty on my puppy. Pueblo Colorado Author: Cross Plains, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Bordeaux de la casa Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 10 2016
Big Jims Diesel Big Jim's Automotive Rips and assaults disabled women Pueblo Colorado
Author: Crestview, Florida Auto Repair Service: Big Jims Diesel Colorado
10, Report #1320673

Aug 04 2016
Top Notch Auto Sales Top notch Sold me a lemon, refused to fix what they promised repairs on Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: Top Notch Auto Sales Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 23 2016
MCCLOSKEY MOTORS - Big Joe Auto - McCloskey Motors Inc - McCloskey Truck Town - McCloskey Imports & 4x4 MCCLOSEKY MOTORS - BIG JOE AUTO - COLORADO SPRINGS - BEWARE - LIED TO SELL A CORVETTE! - ARROGANT GENERAL SALES MANAGER!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: MCCLOSKEY MOTORS Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Is A Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Pueblo, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 20 2016
Radford Florist Horrible Customer Service Radford Virginia
Author: Radford, Virginia Florists: Radford Florist Radford, Virginia

Jul 18 2016
Wygant Floral Company Inc. Mary B. Green Be Green Flowers Inc. The MOST Incompetent Florist in the World South Bend Indiana Author: Riverview, Michigan Florists: Wygant Floral Company Inc. South Bend, Indiana

Jul 18 2016
Insight Visa Urban Bank/Republic Bank INCONVENIENT CONVENIENCE CHECKS Birmingham Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Insight Visa Internet

Jul 16 2016
KIM'S FLORIST Ordered flowers wife birthday,never came, called company, no response, email company, no response Irvine,California Nationwide Author: Banning, California Nurseries: KIM'S FLORIST Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Carl's Sheds Carl Christiansen Hired Carl to build a shed and he never finished the job Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Storage Companies: Carl's Sheds Pueblo, Colorado

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york UFN Response Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

Jun 21 2016
Thomas Anthony Roca Tri states general contractor Tom Roca and Christine Arreaga ,real scam artists Denver colorado Anthony Roca / Pueblo Author: Centennial, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Thomas Anthony Roca Denver,

Jun 06 2016
Troys Florida Fraud for Funeral Flower Purchase S Plainfield New Jersey Author: Houston, Texas Florists: Troys Florist Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
American cash net i think they go by cash net ,, also i applied for a loan and got thes clowns first from cash net wanted 300 fee upfront this guy called from ohio 937-471-5196 three times and the second guy named John Dougles from New york said he going to sue me for a loan i never got a along time ago he said hes a lawyer and i will be getting served paper in three days..CAN SOMBODY PLEASE LOCKUP THES PEOPLE ASAP. New york and Ohio New york or Ohio Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: American cash net Nationwide

May 08 2016
1-800-Flowers USE GOOGLE to find a local florist instead of internet & 800 middle-men! Irvine, California Nationwide Author: CAPE MAY, New Jersey Consumer Services: 1-800-Flowers Nationwide

May 01 2016
Creations from the Heart Florist delivered very poor quality flowers and when advised rude and hung up on me Houston Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Florists: Creations from the Heart Florist Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Jennifer Joy Curlette Urban Goddess, Urban Spirit Tribe, Urban Spirit Center, The Enchanted Tree Ripped me off, declared me toxic Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Religion: Jennifer Joy Curlette Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. same thing happened to me Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet