Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: urban 1
There may be more reports for "urban 1"
For more results perform a general search for "urban 1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit Coach USA ,Lovell Jones, Urban City Records, Rogelene Jones ,wife, Lovell Jones is a thief and a liar. Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones) Internet

Feb 15 2017
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Damariscotta, Maine Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs. Garrettsville, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
1-800LOANMART Buyer Be AWARE Encino California Author: Hesperia, California Loans: 1-800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Punch TV Studios qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ signed by former President Barack Obama to sell stock in the company at only $1.00 per share..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PunchTV Studios pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Los Angeles, California Employers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Compton, California

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 13 2017
1-800 Flowers Valentines Day for my of 36 years Carle Place, New York Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Florists: 1-800 Flowers Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 13 2017
A no 1 auto Don't buy from them East islip New York Author: Ridge, New York Auto Dealers: A no 1 auto East islip, New York

Feb 13 2017
Dish network I have had Dish now for 1 1/2 years. Contract for 2 years. I now found out that I have an extra add year because we down graded due to not wanting the hopper.  Belton Texas Nationwide Author: Belton , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish network Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Afortus Financial Ancora Financial, Federal Financial Group Mud Wrestling With Pigs- Part 1 Draper, Utah Nationwide mud-wrestling with pigs part 3- ownership scam Author: salt lake city, Utah Financial Services: Afortus Financial Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Leak detection Leak1 Unlicensed fraud Tarzana California Author: Reseda, California Pool Services: Leak detection 1 Tarzana, California